The Owl House

What are your hopes and expectations for the next episode?

Attached: [music stops].jpg (1820x1183, 100.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvyNRiYNdHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Dana

Raine dying

I hope some sort of advancement in the story, hell because I don't like the idea for the episode being but a flashback episode.

I hope the four hex squad being there listening Eda's story.

The writers making both Clawthornes lusting after Raine.

Am I the only one who thinks the show is just making shit up as it goes along? I'm not getting the impression that Phillip, Vee, the Collector, BL lore in Gravesfield, and the time travel stuff was planned from the start

Attached: images (3).jpg (739x415, 20.11K)

Somehow sneaking in another Winter crumb.

Goddam, that sounds sweet.
Now that i think it, which was the episode where Eda comes to terms with her curse? did they expand a bit on how it worked?

It probably wasn't planned, but at the same time, with the tonal change in seasons, it seems fair to assume season 1 was somewhat hijacked by Disney
so there is the possibility it would have been set up better if Dana didn't have to slog through bootleg hogwarts stuff

Attached: 1030655.jpg (660x550, 61.09K)

>incest brothers
>not planned in a show with canonical cuckholding
oh ye of high innocence....

Definitely, you can see this in the simplest things like How Luz phone and other human stuff are this weird alien object to the witches while at the same time they have their own version of phones and all the stuff human have.

The pilot painted the boiling Isles as this repressive regime where everyone has to conform or go to jail, with Eda being this sole rogue who is powerful enough to not play by the rules, but once that episode is over Eda is just this wacky lady who can just walk on daylight with little to no problem, and everyone seems pretty shill and not repressed by the government at all.

Same with the covenants, S1 paints it like is either join the covenants or live like a criminal like Eda, but later they are painted more like boring jobs and its not big deal abandoning a covenant like Lilith did it.

Didn't know the event was taking place in a a place from episode 6 S1.

Attached: 123141.png (1612x1087, 2.36M)

I didn't know about that bottom comparisons.

Mass genocide of all males, followed by a worldwide lesbian orgy.

>incest brothers
>canonical cuckholding
what

Attached: 1627471904002.png (491x496, 276.92K)

Yes, it was the place where the Demon Hunters throw Gus, Willow and Luz to the sea.

The show suffers from an identity crisis. It's like Dana made the Disney episode without caring of they will fit and then made her own episodes. We'll get some Coco melon type episode and then angst the next.

Pilots are usually way different than the rest of the show because your only concern is selling the idea, you don't have time or the resources to develop it long term

>S1 paints it like is either join the covenants or live like a criminal like Eda, but later they are painted more like boring jobs and its not big deal abandoning a covenant like Lilith did it.
When you are not in a coven as adult, it's a problem.
When you are a kid studying and you are planning to not join a coven, it's not a problem, not yet at least.
Supposedly you join a coven when you graduate, you can graduate early if you are a big prodigy in your track like Amity.

I just hope the next episodes will just be a full on angst-fest with stops at desperation town and depression canyon

I would love for Emira working as healer in the biggest climax.

Attached: 124214.png (1596x535, 993.2K)

>Supposedly you join a coven when you graduate
Raine didn't for a while apparently.

Did Dana forget she's a Illusion coven student?

Yeah, Raine did graduated late.
I wonder why.

she wanted to show that the twins have many talents and how the coven system is evil because they're multitalented and so on

Reaching Out without context.

Attached: fxlpois5rit81.png (2224x1369, 3.7M)

He went through hormone therapy. That's why he was missing from the duel. Or he went to bard school after befriending Eda like the leaks say.

Did you forget the part where they explicitly mention how they like to practice other tracks as secret hobbies and Edric stelarizes the B plot because of this? i swear, sometimes feel like people use S1 jankyness to not bother paying attention to the rest of the show.

Attached: rd185mnfsit81.png (662x560, 60.19K)

/pol/ invasion

Reminder that Luz is for headpats only.

Attached: Luz headpat.jpg (1080x1080, 162.44K)

I'd probably recognized it had I watched Season 1 more than once.

Retarded take. Don't escape real by pretending to live in a fantasy.

Is this actually worth watching? It's mentioned constantly here and I need something new to watch.

Just do it but don't have too high expectations. Strongests bits are on the characters when that starts to flesh out, the rest is kinda janky. It works for me more as a comfort characters farm than an actually setup to be too atached into, but it can be fun to fill the worldbuilding voids if you're into that.

Turn off your brain and it's decent. Worst part of the writing.

Yes, first few episodes are kinda mixed but overall it’s a good show

Attached: 4A85518F-0360-45FA-9A2D-1D84BFC88B05.jpg (828x659, 193.18K)

I want a very cute flashback of Eda and Raine's early puppy love so the faggots who scream "TRANNIES" in every thread can die mad

Attached: 123213513..jpg (400x290, 32.34K)

Attached: Her father once said…..jpg (1301x8000, 1.2M)

I don't want that because I want Eda for myself

Eda wouldn't fuck you if she was real.

Attached: 1432594603054.jpg (458x403, 49.16K)

No one will care and it will be Fanfic episode tier.

>129968785
>Schizo/ESL/Troon shitlosting samefag is back
There's threads are better off without you, faggot.

>no one will care
>the only people who complain about it do so anonymously on Yea Forums
if you say so

Of course, we dont have user names or profiles schizos can use to cancel or dox us. Those who can't complain will simply ignore it. The numbers are there. Raine art gets about 1/3 - 1/4 the interaction almost any other ToH drawings get

traine is just a diversion. the upcoming lore episodes is what will truly make people assblasted, hopefully, now that the bellector has been implanted into the collective consciousness

People bitching on Yea Forums
I can come into threads and like clockwork I know exactly what words will be clock in and how many times they'll be said based on how long the thread is up.

Sexy gilf

Okay. Leave.

Attached: 1649727335595.jpg (1080x2734, 213.15K)

I hope that rain comes out as male or female so we cut out this they them nonsense.

Then who are kuzco and the other guy? Kiki and hunter?

Nta but jeez what offended you

good catch, you fucking nerd

Did you realize that whenever Raine shows up in one episode.
/TOHG/ goes full complaint mode.

Attached: bwpl5gas4gt81.png (1280x720, 502.8K)

Yeah, worst character thats ruined Eda and will probably ruin Lilith now too .

darius and alador being rivals in the background, maybe other adults we've seen as kids for cameos

Attached: daw.png (350x297, 11.96K)

Raine is just boring
Getting mind raped is the best thing that ever happened to them

Why are the sizes off?

I want a longer version of this song
youtube.com/watch?v=IvyNRiYNdHo

Attached: 9898979.gif (287x400, 645.44K)

Maybe we'll see the least golden guard

Attached: 1628938288466.png (700x525, 294.02K)

Because the original had 3 different formats and stretching ruins the quality

>Chad past Golden Guard
>Gets murdered by Eda and Lilith

Attached: 278442587_538598057636144_8900839129751198356_n.jpg (1080x1103, 191.8K)

>Falls down the stairs and dies
>Belos: guess someone gets promoted today

I started leaving USTVGo in the background on the Disney channels and it's honestly ridiculous how little attention TOH gets as if it's intentionally being sabotaged, the episodes are almost never on, there's almost no promos or bumpers, ensemble channel promos almost don't feature it at all etc. It's 30% Amphibia, 30% Big City Greens, 25% Molly McGee, 10% Miraculous, and 5% TOH.

They're not all the same size?

I wonder if the old golden guard was also a grimwalker and if he was how was he able to do magic? Does Hunter not have a galdorstone?

And yet TOH is winning in ratings lately over Amphibia.
Are you sure about that?

Hopes: It's ok
Expectations: It's bad

Attached: 1578114207360.png (1723x1421, 208.21K)

Yeah, imagine how popular it would be if Disney was actually promoting it anywhere instead of trying to sweep it under the rug

I guess TOH is not as family friendly as Disney thought.

>instead of trying to sweep it under the rug
Holy Cope Batman

Attached: qtah8yue3jt81.png (1280x1499, 1.48M)

Attached: 4q81cntyvht81.jpg (6292x3539, 1.75M)

Hunter being a Grimwalker is a huge red herring. He is however going to end up being the ortet ingredient for making one.