Death Battle

Who’s the best bet to beat DC?

Attached: EE8DA406-E2DE-4E19-B8EC-0E940F912B96.jpg (1280x720, 245.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OriginTheHero/status/1514589295855603714
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Constantine vs Raizou just because the SMT Swank is superior to DC Swank

Fuck, it's Raidou*
Sorry, I don't play that stuff

Yeah it would be nice. For once those heckblazer Constanteen fans would be ass blasted for thinking Constantine are gonna always winning easily

Are we talking all of DC or just certain characters? Because I have a couple ideas for matchups with likely DC losses:
>Starro vs Shuma-Gorath
>Superman vs Silver Surfer (no Silver Age or Cosmic Armor Supes)
>pre-retcon Beyonder vs Lucifer Morningstar (although not entirely sure on this one)

bump

Otto?

>Let's make a webshow that celebrates tons of popular geek works... by making them job to RWBY and DC heralds
>What do you mean people learned to ignore our clickbaits and shilling tactics?
>Even the Sonicfags are making fun of Superman?

Attached: 4baec19c93.jpg (1200x675, 273.27K)

Nobody cares

>Starro vs Shuma-Gorath
WTF is a mind controlling starfish do against a universe threatening eldritch horror?

>Superman vs Silver Surfer
Surfer is just as fast, strong, and durable, but he's also a reality warper.

Surfer could just transmute Superman into a Kryptonite state or rip the solar radiation out from his cells and make him powerless.

>pre-retcon Beyonder vs Lucifer Morningstar
This is fair.

Attached: 8330481-9052691629-xJUJd.jpg (1772x1312, 983.13K)

>Defeating Hulk
Yawn

Dials

>Gamma radiation is not sunlight!
Cope harder, faggot. Superman isn't a reality warper, therefore he loses to reality warping. Basic logic.

So, why are people who are convinced their shit is the best thing ever even annoyed at some webshow having it lose to some shit they don't care about?

He already beats reality warpers
And he’s already fought against solar absorbers
Don’t gotta warp reality to beat it, figured you’d have learned from Ben vs Hal

I’ll admit the first two fights are pretty unfair, but I’m surprised Beyonder vs. Lucifer is the most even out of all of them.

I think it could end up as a Wanda vs. Zatanna situation where Lucifer’s smarts and talk-no-jutsu could work against Beyonder (who is a bit retarded by comparison).

>I’ll admit the first two fights are pretty unfair, but I’m surprised Beyonder vs. Lucifer is the most even out of all of them.
Beyonder vs Lucifer is fair because it's up to interpretation because both are pretty much limitless. Trying to find a limit is 100% speculation.

Thoughts?

Spike Spiegel vs Revy (Cowboy Bebop vs Black Lagoon)

Attached: def9srj-c7c369e9-622b-474f-845e-982011ae9451.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

twitter.com/OriginTheHero/status/1514589295855603714

>Harley vs Jinx
Shit match no one wanted and was just another DC street tier to fool normies into thinking they aren't DC biased.

>Wanda vs Zatanna
Another DC shill match.

>Tanjiro vs Jonathan
Swank gonna rig it in Jonathan's favor even though he should lose.

0-3 so far this season, I hope for their sake that the 4th match is actually something decent.

Jonathan can just mind control Tanjiro into suicide
And the Tarkus feat shits on any Demon Slayer one

>t. anime watcher
Nice try Swank.

Muzan didn’t mind control him so he has no resistance

Otto is a massive DC shill. The only thing he beats is his meat to DC wank.

good shit

The views do, faggot

he won fair and square

Attached: 6D8BB344-16E1-40B6-8F85-6C906EBABD52.gif (498x280, 1.79M)

You know my problem with Silver Surfer? The guy is nearly omnipotent but still get bitchslapped by low tier Avengers teams and F4, the guy can mindrape an entire planet, stop time, think and move in less than a nanosecond and change reality but he's never written using those powers. He is way too overpowered to be used.

The DC shill match isn't at 1 million views yet?

Attached: eabc3ln6qux71.jpg (640x619, 24.61K)

Who'd win

Attached: Booty_Warrior_vs_Glen_Quagmire_.jpg (666x375, 59.7K)

>Mad his schizo waifu lost

> we are celebrating geek culture people!
> 70% of fights are capeshit
> no lord of the rings, no star trek, no Hellboy, no James bond, no slashers, no Evangelion, no ghost in the shell, no rocky, no half-life, no gta, no... (the list goes on and on)

Lord of the rings is gay

>He doesn't know about lightning dodging, district destruction surviving Tanjiro

The poor fool

Not real lightning and Tanjiro never tanked anything like that

>Another DC shill match.
wandafags still coping. the animation was good, the voice acting was good and the outcome was correct.

>Omniversal Zatanna
Why are DCfags so mentally ill?

Lady’s magic fought off Pralaya, as legit as it gets

Yeah

Cope

>she's a female magician and she uhhhhhhh she can become larger than reality, and juggles universes and no one can beat her because I said so!!!!
People actually read DC comics?

Attached: 1649002782773.png (412x355, 233.23K)

People can beat her
Just not Wanda

>Implying DB wouldn't count it as real lightning
If Leonardo can get lightning reaction/speed from rolling away from "lightning" (despite being hit with the same attack 5 minutes later), Tanjiro can get the same treatment

>Tanjiro never tanked anything like that
If they decide to use the anime, the upper moon 6 destroying all of the red light district in one go would most likely be added, but even if they don't go with that he's survived retarded shit, like an attack that blew away this house

Attached: 1500000ftluniversebustingsurvivortanjiro.png (1110x829, 1.23M)

Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch is probably going to hit a million before the end of the week, maybe slightly better than Harley vs Jinx.

Quagmire. Nigga lost to da booty

Cliff > House
That’s why houses go on Cliffs

horse vs pig

Who wins?

Attached: deng2jk-a5498e19-d369-4a20-b87b-529d3638a425.png (960x541, 1.03M)

Baki. He doesnt care about fighting "fair" and will just kick Deku in the balls

Deku

Baki imagines that he's stronger an wins

Baki is faster on a dime and far more brutal. He'd clock Deku out

If Deku has even a fraction of All Might's strength or speed-which he does-then he just one-shots him.

Deku is currently flying across Japan waters, how is baki faster

No. No he did not.

It's like Ben vs Hal but without views.

Combat speed not travel speed. He casually removed the buttons off of four armed guards shirts that were surrounding him and broke the glasses of the warden in front of him without anyone being able to see him do it. He is also a far better fighter. He'd just go for a crit point or cheap shot immediately shutting Deku down before he knew what happened.

>this level of seething
Cope.

Mate, Deku's been shown to be fast enough to react to sniper fire and his danger sense will alert him to any attacks. Baki vs Deku is like pitting an Elephant against a pitbull

Baki universe isn't actually that strong. It's a great fighting manga but even someone like Re-Destro has better feats than the entire Baki cast.

Attached: destro 2.jpg (314x160, 8.74K)

You faggots.

Yujiro solos your favorite verse and dicks your waifu.

I think with DB's bad cases of statements and scaling wank, Baki could actually win here

>Scale to Yujiro who was said was capable of surviving a nuclear bomb and all of the military's armaments
>Wank the faster than light jab
>All the other dumb shit in Baki like him vanishing in thin air from a standstill while someone was looking at him and walking through bullet proof glass by jist slowly pressing up against it

I'm pretty sure Bill clobbers Kilowog

The Beyonder was definitely naive compared to Lucifer, but in a DeathBattle context I don't think he would be. Lucifer scales to DC's creation (not just the multiverse) since he provided one half of the power necessary to create it all. Beyonder was millions, if not billions of times more powerful than Marvel's cosmology, which DB has likened to DC, as well as every being within it, which contains many, many, many beings capable of destroying the multiverse at large, all combined

>Combat speed not travel speed
Shut up DBZtard, there's no fucking difference

Lifeforce > Beyonder though

Not the cosmology
Just the multiverse
Chaos Wave and Pralaya went beyond multiverses and into omniverses