What makes Tails such a relatable character?

What makes Tails such a relatable character?

Attached: 1649891879874.jpg (1280x1203, 178.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AM0zMexL6ok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, he's a pedophile that sits on benches, just like you!

he's player 2.

Wtf?

Relatable how? You mean cowering like a bitch futilely yelping for Sonic? I guess, didn't know you're that much of a bitch.

Relatable? I'm not an impossibly cute genius that's the best buddy and younger brother of a world famous hero. Then again, I do like older women so maybe we do have something in common.

Muh Hero's Journey.
>the struggle
Bullied before meeting Sonic
>the grind
Being Sonic's #2 from Sonic 2 through most of his story in SA
>making it
His speeches and subsequent moments in SA and SA2

But I'm not into scat!

I read it as "retardaded character"...-

don't you mean scatman

Tails gets trolled, just like most people have experienced these days.

Lil bro. Also SA1 arc. After that he became a mega genius wuss who nobody likes.

He wants to fly high...
So that he can reach the highest of all the heavens.
Somebody will be waiting for him...
So he's just got to fly higher.
Gotta keep going...
Everything is a brand new challenge for him.
He WILL believe in himself...
This is only the start...

Attached: Tails.jpg (909x570, 188.75K)

He's a coward

He makes me want to get married and have kids. What a cutie pie ;_;.

he's on the path to be a badass. where's the iteration of an older tails, flying in with a machine gun and throwing grenades from above? where's rambo tails, bombing corporate polluters?

Tails is so fucking hot, bros

and he gets abused like a MOTHERFUCKER by rouge.

Does titan tails count?

>relatable

He's not?

Yeah fucking this, being a shy kid playing the games and wishing to be what you perceived as being "cool" in the form of Sonic and then seeing how there's this character that is basically experiencing the same feelings and insecurities, seeing him struggling and actually earn his win, it's a story that will inevitably speak to you. It's something that to this day I fondly remember and I haven't kept up with almost anything Sonic related for years. Until I watched the second movie a few days ago and it hit me like a truck the waves of nostalgia of how much I used to love the characters and games, Tails always was my fav.

Attached: 1638117724056.png (1619x1478, 769.26K)

Blessed post friend. I've identified with this for WAY longer than I have any right to, but to be fair I'm literally autistic. Don't worry, I have enough self awareness to not end up like certain other autistic Sonic fans. Just kind of rambling here, but even now I still don't feel like I'm the main character in my own story despite not being able to point to any 1 person who would be.

Absolutely not. DESTINY is...something else.

I guess Super Tails is the closest to what user wants?

He’s kind of a proxy for the audience. While he has his gadgets, ultimately he has no powers and usually comes from a background as an outcast.

Tails can be a girl if you imagine hard enough.

That scene where he and sonic sleep next to each other woke something up in me that I'd buried years ago.
When I was a kid watching cartoons I used to get confused on certain characters genders and formed a few crushes on male characters I thought were girls. Tails was one of them, Frieza was another. Years later I found out the truth and the implications scared me bad enough that I tried hard to forget.
but it's too late now, I can't deny it anymore, I fucking love tails so much.
God I just want to cuddle him so badly. Squeezing him tight and shoving my face in his fluff. I wish there was a realistic plush just so I could sleep next to him every night.

Attached: 1638524665408.png (960x838, 738.29K)

>growing up in edgy ass 2000s
>tails was my favorite character
>entire 2005-07 internet rags on him endlessly, calls him an annoying fag
>now everyone loves and appreciates the best boy
My autistic inner child feels retribution from this

I wish I was Tails while tipsy Rouge was teaching him the anatomy of female genitalia in a backroom during a party

Looks like his hugs a plant and a bat with melons

Attached: 1369301815212.png (720x404, 269.35K)

youtu.be/AM0zMexL6ok

she has two vaginas

It's alrigh user, I guess we all are at least a bit autistic if we end up posting here, myself included. I can say that I still relate to Tails but with the benefit of hindsight. I've come a long way from being a shy and scaredy kid/tween that crumbles under pressure that now, most people that know me would have a hard time seeing me ever being that way. I understand that, not feeling the main character of my own story but with how far I've come I can honestly say that it's probable that one day I might be able to feel that way so I'll just keep going. I wish you the best and hope one day you attain what you are looking for, I truly believe we all can make it.

Attached: sonic_universe_17_cover_by_yardley_d2uxwe9.jpg (432x648, 194.62K)

Haha yeah can you imagine once it gets late enough she'd even have to drag Tails back to her house so they have the rest of the night haha

Attached: 1631663522257-1.jpg (2400x2209, 2.03M)

He fits the dorky dweeb archetype in a way that's still fun. I always like when the nice guy snaps and decides to be a badass.

Attached: R.png (583x1018, 162.91K)

FOR HIM!!!!!

remember the time Tails got shit faced drunk and lost all his money gambling after drinking booze from a stripper's tits?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 2.43.21 AM.png (1074x1718, 2.04M)

His tight little asshole.

Dread it. Run from it. DESTINY still arrives

Attached: FEfQtS7VcA8hSuR.jpg (977x1015, 289.13K)

Well actually Tails is simply a tomboy. That's why he's so likeable, it's because he's a she and is so good at blending in as one of the boys that still it's relatively unknown.

Attached: Ed2qyvBWsAEpgwH.jpg (1000x1080, 268.63K)

Oh and the Netflix adaptation will confirm this.

Attached: Tailsbraids.png (600x800, 272.65K)

I feel like Adventure was the last time Tails actually resembled the character I knew as a kid. Now he's just an insufferable child genius. Weirdly enough the last time I enjoyed how he was written was the OK KO crossover of all things.

Attached: Let's_Meet_Sonic_Titlecard.png (1364x768, 1.61M)

to be fair i might as well tell you a story
>get sonic mania for switch
>younger sister watches trailer
>sees the two yellow animals and think they looked soo cute.
>younger sister looks up to me and says
>why is tails not a girl?
ever since she gave me that question i wondered if tails would work better as a female character.
Do you think tails should have been a female?
personally to prevent more furries i would say no.

those Japs and their surprises. I mean, really.

Attached: big-eyes-ar5658.jpg (299x470, 39.74K)

relatable?

Attached: AEE9C173-A396-4281-986D-2F9277AE2E5A.jpg (1620x2005, 313.46K)

He cute

I'm a female who, growing up, always played and liked Tails. The "little brother" dynamic is cool and I like whenever games feature males that are genuinely nice and sweet like Tails.
However, I do think tomboy Tails would have been really awesome.
As a little girl I related way more to Tails than to Amy, Rogue, etc. All of the main female characters in the Sonic universe are very very unrelatable. Amy is straight-up annoying. Rogue is too sexy. The new 'tomboy' Sticks is AWFUL (airhead, dumb). I haven't dug deep enough to find if there are any actually cool female characters in the comics or lesser known materials to know all of the female char personalities, maybe Cream is OK?
Regardless I think Tails as a tomboy would have been and still would be extremely cool. I don't know if he "should" have been female as I'd be saddened that the wholesome little-brother dynamic would be taken away, BUT I do think it would have been as good or possibly better if Tails had always been female. Tails already has a female VA

Attached: SSS_SONIC19.png (1000x750, 989.98K)

Tails didn’t lose money gambling, he made more in fact.
He lost it later.

Attached: 606E8214-8749-42F5-8FD9-980C1E8069B5.jpg (3352x2859, 3.15M)

Man, I'd pulverise that even if it was just boy Tails cross-dressing. He's so cute I can look past any masculinity he has.

Attached: cb937dbaf9d8c4a7f7a0b618c3aa9743.jpg (1728x1584, 180.64K)

Also since this is the Internet I'll say that in terms of shipping, SonAmy seems just cursed to me. He's always running from her and she's way too obsessive and throws herself at him with negative ego.
I'm not into gay ships but for Sonic, Son/Tails makes the most sense to me personality-wise. So if Tails were female then there you go. Otherwise who is actually right for Sonic?

bromance > romance
ey? :)

her*

user with the little sister story back.
Personally I’m not into ships at all,
I never see the appeal of obsessing over wanting to characters get together. Some are plain stupid like shadow x shrek, sonic x a literal tree, and a weird drawing my art class friend showed me a drawing of hers which is a ship between a rabbit pokemon and spring trap from five nights at freddys. So yea I don’t get ships and I will never will.

When the fuck does Episode 2 of Tails ProwlerHour come out?!?

Attached: Tails prowlerhour.jpg (926x581, 207.18K)

In this age of "making eveyone gay" media, why do you think they didn't make sonic and tails a gay couple?

Attached: FGidldJXIAEmmsN.jpg (1700x1900, 276K)

Because it's better hetero.

>he doesn't know about AoStH spanish dub

Because they're supposed to be stepbrothers.
That said, Sonic X Tails is still very adorable, but not as adorable as the following:
>Tails X Zooey
>Tails X Cosmo
>Tails X Cream

It gets even worse in the Philippines, people obsessively and autistically ship real life people and write fanfics about them. They also rage when the loveteam they want breaks up. They also obsess over these loveteams and celebrities, sometimes to the point of stalking them.
The worst part is that not only is this autism considered normal in the Philippines, but it is also encouraged, even if it's for Korean celebrities who are obsessed over by weeaboos.
This Filipino celebrity obsession autism is even more autistic than Sonic and Star Wars autism combined, and I am a severe autist who likes both Star Wars and Sonic.

Even better
Tomboy Tails all but confirmed.
Notice the chemistry. Tails is just dying to be noticed by Sonic as the girl she is!

Attached: SoObvious.jpg (635x960, 399.53K)

Attached: girltails.png (1000x1000, 197.94K)

kinda fucked up that you know the fact sonic is 16 and tails is only 12 years old.

It's fiction man. It can be a tomboy female if you want to perceive a character as such.

Actually, Sonic is 15 and Tails is 8.
Knuckles is 16.

Their movie versions are younger by 2 years (Sonic is 13, Tails is 6, Knuckles is 14) and the classic versions are younger by 4 years (Sonic is 11, Tails is 4, Knuckles is 12).

It'd be weird if Tails was a girl but kept the original design. What would be her excuse for not wearing clothes when every other Sonic girl does?

p2/4

Attached: ttailspart2.png (1000x1000, 225.65K)

p3/4

Attached: ttailspart3-.png (1000x1000, 158.06K)

p4/4

Attached: ttailspart4.png (1000x1000, 179.98K)

Tails is undeveloped enough that nobody bats an eye. This also is why she develops trans insecurity. But it's canon that even though she has a phase of being "FTM", she fails at passing (hence Knuckles called her out immediately while still strangers). It's just an awkward thing where she doesn't really pass but everyone is still nice enough to call her 'he' or avoid pronouns.

Very cute user but it's too much politics for me.

Why hasn't this image been released? RRRRREEEE