Female child is bullied by a male child instead of another female child

>female child is bullied by a male child instead of another female child

What did they mean by this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x530, 437.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jgvqFAUaG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ACAB

Female bullying is weak pussy shit

sex

Your probably trolling or trying to make some straw point only you understand the convoluted logic you need to make the jumps to the conclusion.

I would bet it's not the simple solution that children can be absolute monsters to each other for no reason

Female to female bullying is too fucking gruesome and can't be shown in a kids movie.

/thread

t. has never known or met a woman who was bullied as a child

True. Women fight a lot dirtier than men.

I used to get beat up a lot by a boy between 1-3 grade. I also had a thirteen year old boy try to lure me into the woods to light me on fire with his sixteen year old friend when I was nine. Girls were just catty bitches to me and excluded me from the class clique.

Attached: vyxx bullying.png (1159x662, 707.88K)

>All cops are bunnies
Checks out

Uh are you a girl or a boy?

Fuck off Professor Oak

I'm a woman.

Can you program me a python code I can't figure out on Renpy instead

Tits or gtfo

>I'm a trans.
Well I can see why the boys wanted to burn you and why the girls kept you out of the bathroom or "class clique" as you call it.

Naw

What about a hand?

Most of my bullies in childhood were boys, and I'm a girl. But I'm an autistic and ugly girl, so that sealed my fate.

I was never bullied in school but man I saw some girls doing shit to other girls that makes the bullying I saw for dudes look like nothing. One girl even killed herself in the school bathroom. They don't beat on each other as much but they go for the soul.

What if they were tsundere?

thats what happened to me too. they used to yell,"dyke alert" on the bus when i got on and tried to trip me. didn't even look gay. like no rainbow hair or short hair and I wasn't gay. i just wore a lot of baggy band t shirts and was socially awkward.

Prove it!

>baggy
Well theres your problem. Baggy = dyke because... BECAUSE IT JUST DOES OKAY?!

anyone can be bullied by any gender.
what did you espect?
some horrid response?
get your mind out of the gutter furfags.

How different would this movie be if his line was: "I said, get on your knees"

Who are the gutter furfags?

>be male
>boys never bully me
>get harassed by my female classmates both verbally and physically instead
>teased, pinched, groped, etc.
>tall, muscular latina regularly slaps my ass in the hallway, hard enough to leave bruises
>one recess, a group of girls pinned me down and took turns sitting on my face and farting
>redneck farmgirl flirts with me in the hallway by calling me antisemitic slurs
It ruined my ability to form normal romantic attachments. I can't get an erection without someone insulting or humiliating me now.

Attached: 1642475375594.jpg (724x1100, 294.8K)

Lucky guy

Because all womans are queens

FEMALE

>be me
>male but so lacking in masculinity that I may as well be a girl with a penis
>boys in school kept bullying me throughout middle school
>they begin to think I look like a really cute autismfu girl
>their bullying now includes sexual harassment
>they begin to strip me and attempt to rape me in addition to their bullying
>got continuously bullied and nearly raped by manlets who were even shorter than me
>I was even beaten up a few times
If you're autistic, these people will bully you and beat you up. They will even sexually harass and even rape you if you are a girl or they think you are a girl.
This is part of the reason why I want to grow taller, not only to look less feminine, but to also not be categorised as one of these turbomanlets who bullied and nearly raped me.

Nowadays, however, I don't look as cute.
I don't shave my body hair and I gained a lot of weight. I now look like a Tumblrina SJW instead of a cute autismfu girl.

>somehow, girls didn't bully me but weren't attracted to me
>only classmates attracted to me were the autistic girls and the boys
>still wanted to pursue this smart girl at school who looked like Zendaya, especially since I was one of the very few kids taller than her
>couldn't get her
>get an autistic tomboy perpetual loli midget gf instead
>mfw

Why is "cute" an insult? It's a description. I don't know how else to describe something that warms my heart by being adorable and soft.

They wanted the daddy issues demographic

he was jealous of her vagina, he even became gay when adult

>troon can't comprehend the true nature of the female
Exquisite

can you get me free robux

bunies are cunts

>bunies

What is yer offer?

girls are evil and bully out of jealousy, girl bullying is the devil's work
boys bully to encourage the weak to get stronger or to cull out pussies, boy bullying is pure

you look ugly, that's all it takes

Nah boys bully out of jealousy too.

>the writer's barely disguised fetish

Attached: zootopia gideon judy cub pred-prey.jpg (669x458, 39.53K)

Babies are "cute". Judy had enough problems with bigger critters condescending to her without them treating her like a little kit.

If Judy was turned horribly ugly she'd wish they'd call her cute again. Some people don't know how to look at the bright side of things until they're gone.

>If Judy was turned horribly ugly

Damn, what kind of shithole did you two grow up in?

Comfort Zone, that is.

They dont wanna make girl on girl violence cause taboo

Are you sure?

Bruh what the fuck you on about. Female bullying is fucking horrendous and makes male bullying look like simple banter. Girls can be fucking vicious when they go for each other's throats.

Attached: jagsfan.png (699x628, 835.17K)

this. i was bullied far more by girls growing up for some reason but don't hate them now. i'm more confused than anything else cause i was pretty faggy as a kid but rarely got picked on by the guys.

It's very unnerving

Attached: 1649942998792.jpg (501x800, 37.76K)

Yeah, you'd think someone will ever make a female bully take on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1jgvqFAUaG8

A long time ago I wanted to write a fanfic about Gideon visiting Dawn because how their characters make good foils; Gideon changed for the better and let go of his demons, but Dawn allowed her resentment boil over and ended up hurting an entire city (her reasoning in the movie felt too contrived so I never took it at face value). Couldn't decide where to take it and someone else was writing a fic with Dawn anyways.

Attached: bdc4f6e50e7e0896b22cc28f7023b4ca.png (800x800, 57.81K)

>It ruined my ability to form normal romantic attachments. I can't get an erection without someone insulting or humiliating me now.
That's pretty hot, faggot.

Not to be that guy, but attempted immolation goes a bit beyond the scope of mere bullying.
Seriously that's a homicide attempt and possible sacrificial rite.
Burn some sage and make friends with a skeptical male pseudo-father type person. Bear in mind he may be a member of the Cult himself.

id imagine it's like complimenting a girl by saying she looks like a teenager

Gotta sell little girls on the "females empower each other" bullshit instead of the much more realistic female crab bucket mentality.