Young justice new episode

Rocket arc. Will YJ’s Tenten deliver?

Attached: 1ED79EA9-996B-4B4C-96B0-3D95B5B1E7FA.jpg (1365x2048, 494.27K)

>YJ Tenten
kek, You got me there bud. I feel like she would deliver but suspecting Orion is the center of the arc

Attached: Tumblr_l_725694071448756.jpg (2048x1212, 582.54K)

If Rocket is Tenten, what does that make the rest of the OG cast?

Has Tenten ever?

Attached: tornado.webm (720x540, 2.95M)

It’s very generous to call Rckey an OG cast member. She was only there to give Aqualad the notgays and she clearly failed.

who is in the honeycomb

Connor's killer

>Will YJ’s Tenten deliver?
No.

Wally is Neji clearly.

Kaldur is Sakura

He’s kinda pointless

Connor is sasuke

Kaldur used to be fine, but they had the great idea to make him leave the league.

Wally is Sikamaru with Artemis as Temari

M'gann is Naruto.

Dick? Zee?

I thought Nightwing was next?

I guess Dick is Naruto altough skill wise is close to Lee.
I tempted to say Zatanna is Tsunade, snarky character and obvious pyshical trait

Stop it

Attached: Readtherulesbitch.jpg (668x218, 59.66K)

Hey, you're not being fair to her. She was also there to be Dick'd off-screen between the seasons.

>Dick?
Rock Lee, Batman is Guy
>Zee?
Ino the only useful female besides sakura

>conversation about the hijab and gender identity
>more boring politcs for more social commentary

Last few seasons have been increasingly more difficult to sit through.

We know. Is there anything else to talk about?

I don't care about Rocket that much, but Fourth World stuff is always fun.

Fucking inconceivable that rocket, of all characters, is getting an arc. Christ's sake, Billy was more of an OG team member.

>, Billy was more of an OG team member.
That can't use Captain Marvel and uknown if Greg will change his name

Attached: goku-laugh.gif (330x330, 153.92K)

>Billy
Miss him. I hope he and Zatanna teaming up after Mary fallout

Attached: tumblr_mglbfu8U5o1qiz1kvo1_1280.jpg (800x800, 115K)

He was in season 3, when he and Flash disguise themselves as security guards.

Thank you. I was really tired of feeling like the only person that thought this was why Rocket suddenly showed up.

>billy is older than me
What the FUCK

If you want the real boring reason Rocket showed up when she did, it's because they needed a way to recap the show since serialized cartoons needed to do this when airing on cable. But the showrunners hated doing Previously On... segments, so they needed a late newcomer that would need explanations for everything that happened so far. Rocket was the one chosen for that task.

>Rocket's son is literally autistic
lord have mercy

The Naruto comparisons keep pilling up

Where do people watch the new episodes?

>forager forager forager forager
why write them like this.

Finally, some representation for Yea Forums!

Attached: EDgim5SX4AUr80f.jpg (564x565, 25.66K)

Yeah but then they just kinda shelved her so it felt super awkward like she was only there to give Aqualad the notgays.

Whelp Superboy's story's moving at least.
I guess Zod is black now. Also I guess Wally's technically alive maybe - they really need to stop teasing this shit if they're bringing him back just fucking do it christ.

So Both General Zod, and hte time traveler is his son.. and he's working with Darkseid.. what the hell.

>They brought in the female Forager from fucking Countdown.

Uhh okay then.

HBO Max

Not really. Real Wally would've actually reacted to seeing Conner again.

Im thinking Killing Conner was NEVER Zod Jr's goal.. he ALWAYS wanted him in the Phantom Zone.. so his father can meet him, befriend him and when hte heroes inevitably find... he gets out with him. He's essentially a vehcile in the plan to free General Zod.

At least it is not another Vandal wank

Now it makes his two "you got a baby in there" outbursts hilarious.

This season's acronym is "Invitation to Kneel B----- ---", which I guess not it's pretty clear to be this season's acronym is "Invitation to Kneel Before Zod"

Zod is fine for a Superboy arc villain, but I'm not sure how I feel about Zod seemingly taking over as the main threat for this season. I'd rather have a more obscure villain, like the Reach was, or just keep it to the Light and Darkseid

How the fuck did Rockets son grow up so much in a year?

The power of Autism

There's a lot to process in this episode. I guess the Justice League reserves plot is going somewhere. Nice to see Asami and Tye again. Even Clayface is a possible candidate.

I kept thinking Zod was going to be a threat for season 5 and that's what the titles were alluding to. I didn't think we'd see him this soon.

>Zatanna is only 4 years older than Billy.
>Billy is a least 21 now and an adult.

Well Zod's son seems to be working with Darkseid very closely so it's.. Zod and Darkseid I guess?

>Start watching episode
>Autist black child literally starts REEEEing
Why Greg? Why?

Attached: REEEE.webm (1280x720, 933.31K)

Amusing that Phil Morris voiced both Zods, since I know Weisman wanted him to voice Grodd if he ever made it to the show.

You guys are warming me up on Captain Marvel/Zatanna. It's got potential.

Ma'ale'fak is just completely Darkseid's bitch now isn't he?

Ironic for a wannabe revolutionary.

He always was? You thought some edgy racist teen was comparable to Darkseid?

So do the Light have any idea about Zod or is this just all stuff Darkseid's doing without their knowledge?

From what I can gather the basic plans seems to be. Dru-Zod up a series of events where it SEEMS like he's are out to kill Conner to lure the Legion to the present... though only Phantom Girl truly matters to this plan.

Set up a scenario where the only possible way to SAVE Conner is Phantom Girl shoving him into the Phantom Zone at the VERY LAST second so everyone would think they are both dead and Tinya is incapicated

This allows General Zod to simply wait for "Zone Sickness" to start to really get to Conner and him to start going crazy.. so he can intervene and save him as a helpful friendly face and start to build trust, and now all he has to do is wait for ether the other Heroes to find out more about where Conner is and a way there or if Tinya isn't fully aware of who General Zod is for her to wake up... by which point he hopefully has Superboy under his influence enough he'll INSIST on him coming out with him.

And Darkseid is involved and in on this entire plan too. Wonder how the hell him and Zod got in touch.

Errr I mean Lor-Zod sets up a series of events.

Is this the first time Grayven has been animated?

I am... kind of amazed Greg is actually pulling something from fucking Countdown of all things.

Autism, specifically high functioning autism, are a for these people. The idea that these innocent little semi-tards are secret geniuses that just need their help is a huge factor. It’s why they always show off the innocent autistic kid, because as autists get older, that’s usually when their lives get more and more fucked up and depressing with the cringey behavior that they’re more associated with on the internet.

Chaos Lord pussy

Cringe autism kid aside, this was a pretty good episode. But maybe it's just because I like seeing New Gods stuff finally getting animated.

No this was good. The plot started to come together and all these elements of classic New God lore were used well and the double Zod reveal was well done.

My only real complaint is Darkseid not speaking. Like yeah it was cool to see Grayven and have him speak for the first time in animation ever but Darkseid was RIGHT THERE. He didn't NEED someone to speak for him. Though maybe that's just a sign of how he views Mal'ale'fak, not even worthy of getting orders directly.

>I know Weisman wanted him to voice Grodd if he ever made it to the show.
Did he say that? Kind of ruined with how he decided that animals can't talk in his universe. We got Monsieur Mallah, but not his glorious French accent.

Okay I just continued the episode. Goddammit, I immediately see where this is going.
Buckle in, everybody, Orion is going to be used as a reflection of her son’s autism.
This arc is gonna suck

Isn't Jay over 100 years old now? And he's.. joining another Superhero team?

Grodd was in the tie in comics, he can't talk talk but he can speak via his psychic stuff so presumably he wanted Phill Morris to voice him in that way.

I wish they had just given Mallah the voice box thing Humanite has to be able to speak if they want to keep it with "Vocal cords are still Ape" though.

He's 102. Speed keeps you young.

I read that comic. I still don't like that. I mean, is a gorilla that speaks telepathically any sillier than a gorilla that just talks?

>I wish they had just given Mallah the voice box thing
But then they'd have to explain why he has an accent

Yeah. Even when he speaks with a human he respects like Vandal, Vandal pretty much has to praise him and kiss his ass. Which is hilarious considering he painted himself as an equal to Darkseid in his stories to his daughters.