YOU KNOW, FOR KIDS!

YOU KNOW, FOR KIDS!

Attached: E47DD544-16C2-4780-9DD7-D016BC790970.jpg (1062x820, 629.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

filmschoolrejects.com/the-melancholy-of-don-bluth-1be72847b858/
files.catbox.moe/1lkl9i.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=clgfRkyGqrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meat comes from animals
WHOAAAAAA....

Remind me where this from?

>Butchering animals is... LE BAD!

What a Cartoon. Fat Cats I think

A couple of the What A Cartoons were a little edgy. Cow & Chicken had smoking, they could say "virgin" in the second Johnny Bravo short, I'm sure there's other things.

Captain Buzz Cheeply had the alient planet they stranded on addicted to beer and TV.

You think that's bad? My dad taught me how to butcher a deer when I was but 5 years of age.

ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Why would saying virgin be banned?
>Virgin Mary full of grace

Attached: ezgif-3-b408acb11e[1].webm (640x480, 2.09M)

I don't remember this name of show.

OP is a big sensitive baby

malcom and melvin, ralph bakshi directed it.

>that beach scene
Unf

Attached: 1436379341054.jpg (640x480, 22.87K)

>puts herself in standing reverse cowgirl
I'm not even mad, that's amazing

goodness gracious!

Damn thats the kind of cartoony hot that should be more abundant.

Yeah kids like hot scenes and cool fighting scenes

Attached: CC09A7EE-12ED-42AE-949F-09CCD94C3BFE.jpg (549x475, 81.2K)

>tfw I watched stuff like the first Alien when I was around 8, not even behind anyone's back, I was watching it with my mom
Kids can handle more than we give them credit for, hell, some of them are putting bullets through dudes heads point blank while on brown-brown and they seem to be doing fine.

Attached: 23544325324.jpg (700x974, 106.93K)

this has unlocked a deep memory

>Kids can handle more than we give them credit for
I always remember our non-Blockbuster rental place kept the Watership Down movie in the Children's section, because the owner had that "animation is for kids" mentality.
But hell even lots of "kids" movie have bits that clearly aren't for the kids in the audience, like All Dogs go to Heaven starts with Charlie being run over by a car and has Hell and the Devil in it - then again it is a Don Bluth film and moments like that were kinda his thing.

Attached: 31c36eb8-20c1-4b16-bb32-5b76d5651a12-2060x1236.jpg (1240x744, 41.26K)

what is brown-brown?

if you read "long way gone", those kids doing that shit lost months and years of their life which they don't remember a lot of. they are not doing fine, they have PTSD

every dumbfuck that says comics and cartoons are for kids should read this. it's comics and cartoons that help you grow up, and there are adult comics and adult cartoons

filmschoolrejects.com/the-melancholy-of-don-bluth-1be72847b858/

Even today that cartoon looks so fluid and expressive.
What happened?

A mixture of cocaine and gunpowder, pretty popular among African irregulars.

I watched shit like that at 4 or 5 and it didn't phase me. Know what did? Ghoulies. That movie scared the living shit out of me.

Anime and "serious" action cartoons killed the popularity of this stuff.

Seconded, this was great

Has both

Attached: EE637198-6F10-4E16-96AF-1617C4C8DC5C.jpg (640x480, 71.9K)

There's always that weird disconnect between, "Hey kids REALLY like this thing clearly not for them," and "we need to tone this down to make if more family friendly and acceptable."
Off topic but Five Nights at Freddy's makes for a great example of this. You have a series about murderous pizzeria robots. Noted for it's multiple horror entries, lore and imagery that doesn't skimp on what exactly is going on and what the robots are going to do to you.
And gained a lot of its success off of reaction videos to its horror elements and people trying to piece together the lore of exactly went wrong.
But then you get the latest game in the series with lots of cut content that indicate that it was sanitized to make it more, "kid friendly"

I'm erect

If you made a survey and showed kids increasingly fucked up shit you would find out they can handle some pretty heavy subjects as long as theres a parent that knows how to do their job and explain that shit properly.

now THIS is the kind of deep philosophical debate i expect from children cartoons.

If her pure horny gestures didn't make me erect, her voice definitely pushed me over the edge. I mean god fucking damn
files.catbox.moe/1lkl9i.webm

This was made by Ralph Bashski so it's surprising they allowed it in the first place

>files.catbox.moe/1lkl9i.webm
is that just the natural scale/size of the video on youtube already?

>tooncast
mi negrito

Who voiced her?

Attached: girldwn.gif (572x591, 71.84K)

Kids around gere know where their meat comes from

Bakshi really wanted to get out his last bit of horniness in the late 90s.

Attached: 640full-spicy-city-screenshot.jpg (640x476, 61.91K)

youtube.com/watch?v=clgfRkyGqrc
i dislike doug btw

What were your favorite shorts Yea Forums?

Attached: WAC.jpg (1000x1294, 407.81K)

Gramps by far

AND THEN THE ALIENS INVADED

Occultism was a cultural retaliation to the Victoria era's denial of death. Today's renewed denial of death, coupled, with the denial of happiness, will result in a future society that celebrates death and worships it religiously

O.Ratz, basically Blackadder but he's a rat.

Assuming society doesn't implode on itself first

People say this about kid's media to make themselves feel better about still watching/playing it as an adult.

Attached: the_shit_posting_slasher.jfif.jpg (1200x1050, 282.09K)

Attached: know your role.gif (351x197, 2.9M)

Unironically yes.

Bakshi has proved being able to draw the most sexy cartoon girls. Why did he instead choosed the most gonk designs for these two shorts? What a waste.

So nature is bad?

Shake and Flick
Cow and Chicken
The ones Pat Ventura did

Nature can be bad ir good. The point is choosing the good path.

Getting tired of people saying this to shit no kid would even think twice about.

Attached: 1611660975890.jpg (225x225, 6.19K)

she was censored?

I don't know why Bakshi regrets Malcolm and Melvin, they were fun shorts

>censorship is when make less sexy

I didnt think it was possible for a character to be more horny than Duckman.

Attached: Cornfed.jpg (800x800, 43.03K)