CAPTAIN AMERICA 4

Expectations, Yea Forums?

So far, all we know is that Anthony Mackie will star and Malcolm Spellman will write, and that Sin and Nuke are rumored to be the villains.

What story would you like to see? Who would be a good director? Who could play the villains? Should Bucky be there or is it better for Sam to fly solo this time?

Attached: FalCap.jpg (937x1171, 150.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will be cringe like the show.

I mean yes, they should include Bucky and probably some other known street characters too. No offense, but he just has that side character look to him. I wouldn't just put him on his lonesome.

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU

Eli Bradley should do something

I just don't care anymore. The MCU has peaked and its all downhill from here on out.

Well, I think its safe to say that Sin won't actually be a member of Hydra. They will probably just let Hydra die off now that Steve is out of the picture and they have already beaten that horse enough with hunting them down and rooting them out in previous movies.

Sin and Nuke are both people that have been turned into indoctrinated weapons by one organization or another. I would imagine that the conflict comes, much as it did in Falcon and WS, with Sam trying to reach out to them and convince them that they can be people again. I would expect Sin to stay evil and Nuke to go rogue and be kind of a good guy but still too fucked up to really be a 'good guy'. Showing that Sam is right to give these people a chance at redemption, because they ARE victims in all this, but that not everyone can be saved and its not easy.

It's an ugly costume, and everyone knows Sam as the sidekick. Disney won't let it fail, but I can't imagine people being excited about this, especially with the mild action sequences we've been getting lately. Overall, it'll probably be nothing big, but later on people will probably consider this the start of the fall of Marvel.

nuke again? why

So are they going to play into Sin being a Nazi or the daughter/granddaughter of Schmidt or what?
>Showing that Sam is right to give these people a chance at redemption, because they ARE victims in all this, but that not everyone can be saved and its not easy.
Nuke's at least halfway redeemable, because the guy is genuinely fucked up in the head from the brainwashing/indoctrination process, but Sin is just an evil cunt through and through.

Yes. Which is why Sin stays evil and Nuke doesn't.

>WHITE PEOPLE BAD, BLACK PEOPLE GOOD
There. Saved you a ticket.

After his show I'm not convinced anything good can come from this.

Sin and Jet are the villains. They are clone daughters of Red Skull and Arnim Zola.

They are evil until Sam makes them get blacked. Then they turn good.

If it flops, they'll print enough money to cover it and the price of food will go up. So my expectations is that they aren't trying very hard. A view confirmed by the last few Marvel offerings. Take away the net and I'll be interested in Marvel again.

Attached: ohshit.png (1119x797, 231.55K)

I don't think Mackie's a good enough actor to carry a film by himself.

i just want to see sam get absolutely destroyed when he tries to fight a trained supersoldier head on.

More ruining of Sam’s character for the sake of unsubtle propaganda.
I legit would not have minded Falcon as Captain America if they made up for the lack of properly using Cap’s rogues with him, but instead we got Not-Antifa, Le Quirky Sitcom Zemo instead of a glorious mastermind, and DO BETTER SENATOR.
They rotted Sam out from the core and replaced him with a terribly written mouthpiece.

The Power Broker storyline getting resolved. There's no way Marvel will pad this out for the rest of the Disney+ shows.

You mean the Falcon is getting a movie where he will bitch about white people some more?

That’s literally the angle they should be going with Sam, not the garbage they’ve done already.
Pull a Batman Beyond and show Sam’s strengths and weaknesses. Show what he’s missing compared to Steve, and show what advantages he has besides just flying. Have enemies on Steve’s strength level wrecking him, so he figures out to use his knowledge and prowess to fight them differently. That’s the biggest way to develop Sam. But they will screw it up and just do more soapboxing instead.

No, but he will blacked a white bitch

Sharon Carter if I recall.

Zero
Actor can’t act, costume is ugly, character is non existent - I doubt they can pull a movie without a good looking main star to back obsolete character

The MCU hates comic books too much to do this, but I think a Serpent Society movie would be great.
>Captain America: Enter The Serpent
>Sam and Bucky investigate assassinations across the nation that lead back to the mysterious Serpent Society, which has ties to Arnim Zola’s genetic engineering projects that were believed stopped decades ago.
>Secretly an empire of terrorists was build based on a cult that worships Naga, and the elite members were genetically altered to control the specific abilities of certain snakes.
>The main assassin is Princess Python, who Bucky has to track down before he kills his next target, and tries to figure out how he keeps reaching them with no sign of ever being in their rooms. It turns out her ability is to control any type of snake, and uses them to sneak into rooms and bite the target, but injects them with something that removes the bite mark.
>Sam goes on a Game of Death type roulette, where he fights Black Adder, Rattler, and Anaconda.
>Eventually Sam and Bucky team up against the leaders, Viper and King Cobra.
>No soapboxes.

Yeah I'll take a movie full of soapboxes over whatever the fuck this is

And that’s why no one like you MCUbabbies

>all the fight scenes are just Captain Falcon flying in and telling the villains to DO BETTER before flying off

Honestly this would sound garbage if it was a comic book, much less a movie

>He doesn’t know
Whelp user, thanks for letting us all know you don’t read comics.

Attached: 076507B8-C940-4F44-ACCC-2B69D29CABE0.jpg (986x1522, 180.87K)

Sin without Skull OR Crossbones? Why?

Nigger.

my only complaint about sam as cap is that his costume does not translate to film at all

it's so bad looking

His costume is among the better I've seen translated to film honestly, they just need to ditch the half head covering

>Malcolm Spellman will write,
Did he actually write the "stop calling them terrorist" episode?

That’s true.
She’s got no one else.

>Sin and Nuke are both people that have been turned into indoctrinated weapons by one organization or another
So... Bucky again. That sounds kinda boring, not gonna lie. And honestly, I just don't buy Falcon as Captain America. Especially because he's keeping most of the Falcon gear, so it's really just Falcon with a shield.

Except Sin shows on one side that everybody isn't redeemable, some people just have to be put down because some people are just fucking evil.

So just like the Super Soldier that Walker put down.

National Treasure 2 it

>News leaks Cap really was a Hydra sleeper agent according to a tell-all book
>Cap instrumental is creating The Serpent Society, a rumored off-shoot of Hydra
>Sam and Bucky go to clear Cap's name
>what wrote follows

>people will probably consider this the start of the fall of Marvel.

Just like every single movie that Marvel has released since The Avengers, right?

That dude was far from pure evil.

>Nnnnoooo I want more characters in leather jackets with lines everywherrrrreeee! Where’s muh do better senator!!!
Anons that hate comic book fun should have zero say in anything adapting them.

I want The Serpent Society

Attached: Serpent_Society2.png (1280x720, 842.8K)

They already used nuke in jessica jones

Nah bro, we're In the middle of the fall right now.

Not canon.

>Malcolm Spellman will write
It's gonna suck.

Captain America with no political commentary is how we get boring shit like Civil War.

We'll have to see if it's the same guy and same Nuke.

My hunch right now is it'll be Nuke, but a different guy. They already canonized Daredevil and JJ is rumored to be back soon too

Is the whole socovia accords thing not enough political commentary?

CAPTAIN BRITAIN
CAPTAIN CANUCK
RED GUARDIAN
ALL CAPTAINS LEAGUE

First Avenger didn’t have political commentary, and WS was far more about a moral conundrum over overtly political. If anything, Civil War was the most political.
What sucked was instead of Cap fighting villains like a superhero should, we got heroes beating up heroes and looking like complete idiots the entire film.

There's something about this suit, I can't put my finger on it. I dig the color scheme, but the headpiece feels awkward for some reason. Maybe I'm just used to the helmet, idk. I do love how it functions in actions scenes, though. The bit where he uses the shield in tandem with the wings was cool.

Attached: Captain Falcon.jpg (1333x1000, 191.53K)

I hate the open head.

Poorly written scenes of cap struggling with his idenity as a symbol which goes on too long and is incoherent. Racist Scenes with white people nice but patronizing which imies that theyre racist

Too much white. Looks very gay

He was fine with the plan to kill as many people as possible to get what they want.

Of course they are making a fourth movie because HEY WHY NOT

I don't see why they have to go for that headpiece thingy. Why not just stick with the goggles, just recolor it a bit? Or give him a full-on helmet like Steve's? I don't know, it just looks weird.

Attached: falcon-and-bucky-.jpg (980x653, 104.37K)

I was going to say he needs a 1early 1900's era aviator helmet, modified of course, update it a little...

Attached: Pilots_American_8th_Bomber_Command_1942.jpg (1600x1198, 280.86K)

But then I realized they did that with The Vulture.

Attached: 0bc92a58c08f92e4385793656155daf5.jpg (736x782, 99.13K)

Why did the Netflix show turn Luke Cage into a Captain America type when Falcon is now Captain America?