DC Films President Testifies Against Amber Heard, Confirms She Was Almost Fired

>DC Films President Walter Hamada has testified against AQUAMAN star Amber Heard in her ongoing lawsuit against ex-husband Johnny Depp. Heard revealed that her option to return for the upcoming sequel AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM was initially declined, which she attributed to an alleged smear campaign by Depp against her.

>Hamada has confirmed that Heard would not initially be brought back for the sequel, but cited poor chemistry and personal conflicts with franchise star Jason Momoa as the cause for her brief dismissal. Inside sources have further corroborated that Warner executives were ready to recast Heard before "a couple of high-level creatives" - one which is believed to be director Jason Wan - intervene in her favor and persuaded WB to bring her back.

>Despite this, Heard is said to have a considerably smaller role in the 2023 release, which may also de-emphasize the romance between Heard's character Mera and Momoa's Aquaman.

thedirect.com/article/dc-films-aquaman-amber-heard

Attached: Mera.png (683x582, 553.2K)

DCEU is cursed, evidence 2639

>personal conflicts with franchise star Jason Momoa

Wonder what these were. It's the first we hear of it.

Fire this whore

she shit in his trailer

Momoa seems to be a pretty chill dude, so I imagine you've got to really fuck up to get on his shit list.

maybe she shit on him.

There were rumors of the two of them hooking up. Momoa got divorced recently.

Amber Turd*

Uh oh stinky

kek
what wouldn't i do to see that

"I call on my Pussypass to get away with everything, ha ha ha!"

I want Amber Heard to ruin my life too! but this time her accusations of abuse and rough sex will be true!

> Wan sticking up for her.
> Will Momoa didn't give a fuck.
Wow Wan really did fuck her. She is basically a succubus.

>Despite this, Heard is said to have a considerably smaller role in the 2023 release, which may also de-emphasize the romance between Heard's character Mera and Momoa's Aquaman.

I don't care about the drama but I'm very upset at less Mera

Seconded!

What fucking bad taste James Wan had with casting women, first Gadot now Amber Heard

Gadot was Snyder's decision.

Heard was nowhere near good enough to warrant dealing with her insanity. It takes a very special type of actor like George C. Scott, Marlon Brando, and Orson Welles to be good enough to want to deal with their crap. They should’ve just canned her and got a new actress, no one would care other than coomers.

>According to a report from Puck News
Why are people so retarded with this case?
You can literally watch the trial right now and the deposition is not available to the public but is planned to be introduced in the trial by attorneys so probably its no like is stated in the article and with more context.
This case has level of misinformation like Russia gate or Stop the Steal
How many time a faggot here made a thread about Heard being fire and Emilia Clark signed as a new actress?

James Wan should just stick to direct action sequences and batshit crazy movies. I dont mean it as an insult even, Malignant was pure concentrated fun and i want more of that kinda shit.

Attached: yee.png (400x400, 217.1K)

>Amber will never shit in my bedroom
Why even live?

Depp abused and raped her. Amber did nothing wrong. The UK trial already showed she's innocent.

>Wow Wan really did fuck her.
You think so? Could just be he doesn't wanna rewrite/reshoot shit.

I would not even be surprised to learn she was a shitty person to everyone on set, she definetly looks like the type of woman that's completely used to pull the Female "get out of jail" card so she acts as unhinged and mean as she wants.
Based Momoa for not wanting to do more with her bullshit.

>and raped her
Yep

Attached: 19482848294883.jpg (1348x1606, 344.15K)

She's literally the best eye candy in an already incredible looking movie. It's reference material and she looks phenomenal in my home theater. I will pass on the next film if her role is entirely removed or down to 5 minutes.

she was boring as shit and can barely act better than the human plank that is Gadot, anyone would be able to do her role better.

He's disgusting. I don't understand why so many women are defending him on Twitter.

Imagine having an abusive girlfriend that looks like Amber heard and NOT enjoying it
It’s just like my hentais

Attached: 175BB475-47ED-4C08-B02D-BE0A4DCD91DA.png (700x375, 330.36K)

I dont care faggot, she's hot as sin.

I'm going to watch the Aquaman trailer again because I don't remember this scene at all

because he's innocent user, and the only reason she now denies the abuse she laid upon Johnny is because she never actually expected him to actually go to court over it.

The fact that Depp couldn't tame her makes him an even greater faggot that he was before this shitshow. Only weak men cant control their women

So Mera is out? Can Dolphin be in then?

Attached: 1632622808377.jpg (1041x1600, 265.8K)

Attached: 45896258544.jpg (462x327, 23.68K)

But he's not innocent. The UK court case already proved that he was the abuser. Anything she did was in self defense.

>sepjic(sp?)
bast

Lol
Read the article, user
They already finished the shooting, there is no new love interest, just Mera's role reduced and the movie is buddy cop with Arthur and Orm having adventures

lmao at least try fag.

Wouldn't Depp have died basically fucking instantly in that scenario

Supposedly he took that number of tablets in the space of 3 days not the 8 or 10 tablets at the same time

------------------------------> Yea Forums

It's not like superhero movies live or die on the acting abilites of their cast.

not only is the case still going, but there's FAR more evidence against her than in her favor. Just because she now lies about it doesnt make it true, specially when there's evidence of HERSELF BEING OPENLY ABUSIVE.

>Imagine defending a sociopath just because she has a vagina.

Attached: Achuta.jpg (513x697, 33.91K)

They were never going to write off Mera, if Heard was out they'd just recast her.

what kind of sex she did to Jason Wan !!??

need elaborations here

>this thread

Attached: fuckthemedia.jpg (680x488, 33.95K)

What evidence? The misleadingly edited YouTube videos? Depp's lying sister? The friend who was the witness today who lived rent free because of Depp and is indebted to him? Depp's got nothing.

t. loser dcKEK

>but cited poor chemistry
understatement

Didn’t Heards ex-girlfriend talk about how she was an abusive piece of shit years before this whole thing with Depp started? I’m sure both parties are guilty in some manner but Heard doesn’t seem like the most sane person.

>>DC Films President Walter Hamada has testified against AQUAMAN star Amber Heard
if this is true, what are these fucks doing just digging it deeper? If true my guess is that Hamada is resigning/leaving soon and this is his parting gift.

So she gave Wan her anal virginity

>>Imagine defending a sociopath just because muh culture war
Both were toxic to each other, if you actually believe Depp did nothing wrong you're incredible naive or you're just too much of an outrage faggot

dolphin is for lobo

Hollywood people are literally insane. Never take anyone's side on this, if they've never been to a Epstein-type pedo resort then they're still probably off their rocker and into some weird shit.

Confirmed for never being with a crazy chick. You try to control them in anyway and they completely lose touch with reality and double down on whatever they were previously doing.
And they're masters at looking like the victim.

Thats not to say I believe Depp is totally innocent in this case, but Heard is clearly SSJ4 nuts.

Based, Marvelbro

so what she did to wan's cock?

Ban movies and women

She literaly shat on their bed, dude. Any vet can demonstrate that turd came from a human.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-14-01-25-51-26_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg (1080x1447, 572.01K)

You dumb fucks realize the trial is being televised and Walter Hamada or anyone famous for that katter hasn't testified?

Depp called his sister and some fat neighbor he gave money to to testify for him.

This is a civil case, not a criminal case, and no one is under any obligation to actually testify if they don't want to and no one with half a bran and a career is gonna step one foot in this mess.

You have to be a dumb fucking mouthbreather to honestly believe that top executive for one of the biggest Hollywood studios would actually risk his own career amd voluntarily divulge company secrets in a pettt and unnecessary squable like this.

Attached: sub-buzz-6057-1563234054-7.jpg (316x316, 8.12K)

Literally the REAL reason no one is employing Depp is because he is way over himself and a primadonna so the second he became "problematic" the found the perfect excuse to drop him.

The issue is that Depp's fanbase is so insane that they even went after nu-Animaniacs because of a one second joke in the background.