Ms. Marvel Joins Wolverine, Moon Knight, Venom, and More This Summer

>Starting in July, Ms. Marvel will discover a new Marvel Universe-spanning mystery and she’ll need to have some unexpected team-ups in order to defeat it!

>Wolverine, Moon Knight, and Venom will fight alongside Kamala Khan in a series of oversized one-shots by writer Jody Houser. Kicking off with MS. MARVEL & WOLVERINE #1, where Houser will be joined by artist Zé Carlos, these three issues will deliver an overarching epic that will see Ms. Marvel shine in battle next to Marvel’s most iconic and toughest heroes. The adventures will also be a perfect jumping on point for newcomers to the saga of Ms. Marvel as it lays the groundwork for her exciting next era.

>When a mysterious threat lands in New York City, Ms. Marvel takes matters into her own embiggened hands – but with Krakoan security/tech compromised, you can bet Wolverine and the X-Men won’t be far behind. The best there is at what he does teams up with one of the Marvel Universe’s most lauded heroes in an action-packed adventure for the ages!

Attached: msmarvwolv2022001.jpg (900x1368, 265.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/articles/comics/ms-marvel-wolverine-1-moon-knight-venom-more-summer-2022
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"I'm thrilled to be back playing in the Marvel super hero sandbox, especially with a character at vital as Ms. Marvel,” Houser said. “Teaming her up with some of the darker heroes of the 616 shows just how bright her light really is."

“Ms. Marvel is such a powerful and versatile member of the MU, and putting her in a huge scale adventure shoulder to shoulder with harder-edged heroes like Venom, Moon Knight, and Wolverine is going to maybe surprise some readers with her range,” Editor Mark Basso said. “If you missed her earlier adventures, know this: Kamala Khan is a super hero. Full stop. And when you get her in the mix with a crew like this, you know something BIG is going down.”

Attached: msmarvwolv2022001_asrar.jpg (900x1368, 253.33K)

>Check out three of the covers now and be there for the super hero spectacle of the summer when MS. MARVEL & WOLVERINE #1 arrives in July!

SOURCE: marvel.com/articles/comics/ms-marvel-wolverine-1-moon-knight-venom-more-summer-2022

Attached: msmarvwolv2022001_momoko.jpg (900x1349, 219.94K)

kek

this is just like the 858069823 carol relaunches but now forcing a team book to keep her relevant until the show comes out

I guess this 100% confirms Kamala isn’t getting her powers changed.

kamala can't even carry a comic on her own anymore... i hate marvel so much for going out of their way to fuck her. the one diversity character i actually liked.

Sounds kinda fun

Pretty odd that Kamala was able to withstand an ongoing for like 7 years and right when her mcu show comes out they relegate her to team books.

Kamala with Dylan Venom could be interesting.
is the point of these one-shots along with the devil dinosaur one-shots meant to appeal to the scholastic market?

Do the math dude...

She's relegated to a team book now because of those 7 years where they tried hard to put her everywhere.

read the sales chart that pops from time to time. her sales tanked during civil war 2 and never recovered and marvel kept making LCS overorder the title to keep the book alive.

weird that they keep doing these one shots and not just keep that Marvel Team Up they did with Kamala going

Pichelli drew this cover? What happened to her seriously?

>needs to be carried by Cates/Ewing/Ram V/Sony's Venom
>needs to be carried by McKay/MCU's Moon Knight'
>needs to be carried by Krakoa's X-Men
>not even in another new ongoing but in different one-shots

kamalafags, explain this, Carol is at her like 40th issue or something but Kamala can't keep up

I like that this sounds like she's getting a new ongoing series soon but please tell me they're not planning on making her a mutant.Also I see Cyclops indent are they going to acknowledge his time on the Champions in this comic book?

>>needs to be carried by McKay/MCU's Moon Knight'

I argue Kamala it's actually more well-known than Moon Knight.

Carol’s was a simpler fix. She just needed to be drawn feminine again. She already had a home with the Avengers. They don’t know what to do with Kamala.

Attached: 2D24BFBB-21FD-44C1-9488-5D5BA156EBFD.jpg (1986x3044, 1.92M)

At this point no, because Moon Knight just got a TV show. But definitely she was probably more known than Moon Knight during the 2010s

Kamala is not going to suddenly become a mutant is she?

She's outright pinged as an Inhuman constantly and fought on their side against the X-men, so doing that would be the mother of all retcons

But will Logan bone her?

Hey I know it will be stupid I just hope they don't do it cuz they done stupid before( make in The Mists poisonous to mutants), And do you think anyone might accuse Kamala doing wrong in the event of Inhumans vs. X-Men in this book

I think kamala's too young get it would be statutory rape.

>Another Kamala team up book
>still sticking with movie based line up
At least they learned their lesson about the team lasting more than one issue

>>Another Kamala team up book
You're saying that like this is the 10th time it happen.

Oh shit we back to using Wolverine to shill other characters again?!

You are reading way too much into that user. I'm just playing into them trying it again after the first bombed.

That would be hilarious.

I’m shocked Morbius isn’t on here for more synergy.

With Kamala with the group, Wolverine will be the protwctive dad, Moon Knight the gruff uncle, & Venom the jerk little brother

They ain't changing her into a mutant, & after her Disney+ series it's very likely a new ongoing series will be in the works, but will depend on who will be the writer for it

No. He will be a dad to her

I doubt it'll happen. Her origin is already in place

>kamala can't even carry a comic on her own anymore..
Kamala Khan has no fans only a few on twitter and Marvel shows how lost they are, they try to push a broken and defective product that fans never liked it

Clearly your wrong about that or else we wouldn't be talking about her like that

I love her.

Attached: 1622234585861.jpg (500x797, 38.52K)

>fans never liked it
her comic had steady sales and didn't run into problems until her first relaunch and then civil war 2 killed it. was she a best seller? no. but her entire first run stabilized around 30k copies per issue.

She might be more well known, maybe, but McKay's Moon Knight is one of Marvel's best ongoings right now

>She's outright pinged as an Inhuman constantly and fought on their side against the X-men, so doing that would be the mother of all retcons

Attached: file.png (840x861, 877.12K)

Is Marc gonna be relegated to angry violent man that never does anything too violent because a child is present or will he show Kamala the best way to carve a moon onto a muggers forehead.

>No Family
>He reacts like it's true

The universe like to take a big shit on Lorna constantly.

This sounds haram.

Anime harem.

Attached: 1609016343587.png (1259x2114, 3.94M)

Bump

Can they give Houser a Mayday book instead of this shit?

The best character in Kamala's own books has consistently been Zoe. I'd rather see her as a hero than Kamala.

The fuck happened to Blink?

Saladin Ahmed, being Saladin Ahmed, decided to have the artist draw her as black (with pink skin) because Blink is Caribbean even though there's non-blacks living in the Caribbean and Blink has never, ever been drawn in a way to imply that she's black.

Kamala should be on a team of nothing but edgelords.

Kamala has more in her harem, & her & Blink didn't happen

>withstand
She was cancelled & giving a new run multiple times. They're stubbornly adamant about Ms. Muslim being the next big thing when no one buys her books.

That's all we ever wanted to know.

She's easy filler for libraries and book fairs. That's about the only reason she endures.

It's because she's Amanat's pet character/self insert.

Even Marvel knew Morbius was going to be a flop.

No, but it's clear they're trying to relate her to other characters (with a pretty scattershot approach at that) so they can distance her from the Inhumans until we forget about them.

this character is useless now, kamala should be buried with alpha, ulysses and crawl.

My wish is this shameful slut is buried up to her neck and stoned to death, may Allah allow it

Attached: EEC78EC9-C588-4F01-8369-265F81E24AB1.jpg (475x646, 34.46K)

Kamala stop having comic books twice before 1 when battleworld happen the other one see became magnificent.

>modern Logan is emasculated
Mierda.

I guess it's another reintroduction series to reacquaint the Marvel Universe with Ms. M. Like that Moon Girl team up book. Both are in time for their D+ show debuts. Moon knight does seem like a random choice though.

his Profile was increased thanks to the show and Marvel wants to capitalize on its