First Look At "Ravager Thor" In THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER

So the Thunderstrike costume is just Thor's outfit while hanging out with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Attached: yzjhtuyk2ts81.jpg (1018x831, 119.25K)

Posting the rest of the toy leaks as well.

1/4.

Attached: 9cxnskdprss81.jpg (1241x1175, 195.93K)

Yes, we can't have superheroes wearing superhero costumes in a superhero movie. That would be silly.

2/4

Attached: s3wo3bw7xrs81.jpg (703x677, 92.23K)

3/4

Attached: elsivg285ss81.jpg (1283x1148, 146.08K)

You can’t say this given the other examples and dumb stuff they’ve done. But Thor has been mishandled since day one

Eh, not gonna gosee it in theaters or anything, but it feels like a good place for MCU Thor to end up.

Mostly just miffed it's gonna be Natalie Portman instead of Kat Dennings

4/4

Attached: wmwlx56olls81.jpg (2048x1536, 375.32K)

Oh Jesus Peter grew a beard to compete with Thor

>gorr has a nose

>Ravager Thor
So I guess the Guardians drop the name and Quill runs what's left of Yondu's Ravagers? Or they're formally inducted into the group?

End up? They’re just dropping him off so they can do their movie without him.

And he's still going to be cucked by Thor.

So let me guess: Thor channels the Odinforce, gets ANOTHER power up with fancy new armor, then continues to be an irresponsible asshat that refuses to guide his people

I have a similar feeling them replacing Abby Ryder Fortson for another girl so we can get young Avengers.

It's like she did the hard work of setting up a character and when the story finally ready for her to get a costume, they're like "sorry we got someone else"

Attached: antman-pm-12.jpg (1318x2000, 467.87K)

Peter really looks like Ego with that beard.

Well Asgard already has a king. There’s no need for Thor to lead any people. He never seemed like much of a leader anyways.

Every time they tried to make him serious or a an actual ruler it sucked.
The one time the character worked was when they were doing whacky space shenanigans.

I find it odd that Valkyrie never gets referred as Brunhilde no matter what.

MCU Thor won't be with the Guardians after this movie and if he joins later it won't be under Gunn.

Where are all the attractive Asgardian women at

She's not Brunhilde.

I think that's just a toy marketing name.

They're all fucking dead

he looks like a generic dark souls enemy

that makes more sense

I don't think it counts as being cucked if he isn't in a relationship with the alternate timeline version of his dead girlfriend.
But it'll feel like it.

This, the population got decimated by Hel and lost most if not all fighting men, then the survivors got piled onto a spaceship before their homeworld was obliterated. Then the spaceship got blown up. Frankly I'm a bit fuzzy on how there are any left whatsoever.

Man she is so boring looking, i wouldn't care that much about the race change if at least she looked cool

Thanos spared half before fucking them up completely

>massacred by Hela
>blown up by Thanos
>Gorr shows up to pick off the rest
They can't catch a break can they?

Kind of a dick move to cut a population in half who just lost more than half their population an hour ago, you'd think he'd just take that as a win and move onto the next race.

I still don’t understand why Valkyrie is king.

Oh wow Thor's armor.

He's going to walk in on Thor plowing alt Gamora, and Thor's gonna look him in the eye as he keeps thrusting.

It's white genocide user.
...Wait. This is a good way to normalize that.

Because you're a bigot it was her time something something

Nigorr the White-Butcher.

Reminder that despite all appearances of being a relaxed, peaceful, insolated world wanting for nothing they're actually super bad because long ago they fucked over a bunch of other worlds, so really they had it coming in the long run.

Thor won't look at anyone
Groot will be in the middle of that pile flowering up a storm, and he'll ask, "I am Groot?"
Then all his flowers will shoot pollen across the room as Thor and Gamora cum

...That's absurdly close to some left-wing talking points. The odds on this being a coincidence is abysmal

>"king" valkyrie
????
I'm actually quite confused it should be queen isn't it?

"WOMEN CAN BE KINGS TOO, BIGOT"
You're right, it's retarded. It's not as if a Queen can't be sole regent, look at Britain.

Honestly, everyone else is dead.

She's an ugly, graceless drunk. No king would have her. This is just another "lowering the bar" for American women.

Also, a former slave trader.

Huh. Yeah, back then that wasn't the norm, was it. I keep forgetting that history is more complex than "we wuz" these days.

Yeah, I don't think Asgard ever had slaves. Or gladiator arenas.

*well comics Asgard, at any rate.

Yeah, that was the inhumans.

Seriously. There's a play of MacBeth playing in NYC and they genderbent Banquo. The actress proposed the question: "Why can't a woman be king?" I don't know what they're smoking over there.

>You can’t say this given the other examples
You mean tacticool costumes?

Or the times where an authentic costume only shows up for five seconds for the sake of making it look bad?

why is the 4th movie in this series already adopting the 2022 comic book canon? what about the 60 years between?

I'm talking about Thor: Ragnarok where she sells Thor as a gladiator on whatever the shithole planet is called.

i dunno if its just the figure or not, but the hair really looks like Ego too.

Attached: 1649563142528.png (720x960, 876.69K)

What they always smoked. Seriously, don't do drugs.

Why did they already break Mjolnir in the third one? The MCU largely ignores the good stuff, user. Quality is not CURRENT YEAR friendly.

>2022
2013 was gorr's first appearance
but you're not wrong
i feel like some writers (millar) basically push their shit as pitches for live action

>MCU
>giving a SINGLE shit about the source material
Get a load-a this guy.

Attached: 1595544764992.jpg (640x475, 288.07K)

I know. I'm saying there's no excuse for asgardians to just ignore her bullshit.
"Ohhh, a random drunken valkyrie bitch that ran away thousands of years ago when everyone got their asses kicked and went on to be a lackey for some slaver! Just what we needed to be our KING."

She is in her 20s now, isn't she?

Is that something she did regularly? Or just that time to make a buck?

Let me guess; you’re a retard who’s going to say Moon Knight is “tacticool”?