Owl House

Was this a jab that the Chibi Tiny Tales team made at Dana for being the only one who didn't want to make Chibi shorts of TOH?

I heard she was a bitch with the Disney TVA Multiplatform Shorts team when they pitched her shorts of TOH

Attached: Chibi King.png (1366x768, 720.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8GAe97dT6yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I heard she was a bitch with the Disney TVA Multiplatform Shorts team when they pitched her shorts of TOH

And that’s why they are cancelling TOH. It’s called karma.

>noo you aren't allowed to have fun with my serious cartoon it's very serious and you're ruining the story i'm trying to tell!! wah wah wah
fuck dana

I’m guessing her relationship with Alex behind the scenes coinciding with Disney meddling her show is already giving her grey hairs.

For some reason I feel like Dana doesn't like or get along with the crew of Molly McGee, but considering her personality that is an easy baseless assumption to make.

Wow good on her for sticking to her principles instead of making more soulless content to play during ad breaks

>I’m guessing her relationship with Alex behind the scenes coinciding with Disney meddling her show is already giving her grey hairs.

Context? im actually curious about this

Why is it always the LGTBQ+ woke women always the most cuntist and loudest?

Entitlement?

Speaking of Alex, did anything ever come of that Arica Tuesday thing? She's someone who dated Alex in the past allegedly (we're talking CalArts days) and a few days ago she tweeted out that she had heard Giffany was based off her or something and she already never watched Gravity Falls because it was "too painful" or something.

Alex really has a habit of leaving disgruntle co-workers behind everywhere and I think when TOH is over we're going to see him get cancelled over something.

Attached: The Owl House S02E14 - Reaching Out.mp4_snapshot_09.29.789.jpg (1920x1080, 164.95K)

this Alex "the hacklet" Hirsch guy is truly a ruinous cretin

Attached: uh oh.jpg (600x600, 89.62K)

I only know that Adam McArthur from Star Vs The Forces Of Evil dosn't like him beacuse Alex had a big ego with voice acting roles while he was recording his lines for the Booth Buddies episode of Star and that he called Adam's takes "average"

Based nips for good taste.

Attached: FQP7ovGVcAEe2i1.jpg (1800x2050, 778.97K)

where did you hear this? From what I can see, Adam sometimes tweets stuff at him, but Alex doesn't respond lol

anyways if I worked on SvTFOE i'd be mad at Alex just for being a part of that godawful episode. the character he played wasn't particularly entertaining and he outright shamelessly stole a joke from Homestar Runner, i suppose you have to blame the writing, but to say Alex didn't walk into that studio with his usual ego and demand Hulk Hogan-like creative control over that script is very naive.

Attached: ear scratchies.jpg (338x540, 29.79K)

if i see that fucking cat one more time

Attached: 0 (2).jpg (357x531, 94K)

There is a leak going around that at the end of Hollow Mind Hunter runs away and Luz just stands there letting him before Eda and King finds her freaked out and wanting to call Amity.

>I heard she was a bitch with the Disney TVA Multiplatform Shorts team when they pitched her shorts of TOH
And where'd we hear this?

hell yeah

Attached: huntersfate.jpg (640x403, 29.04K)

Attached: 071D5452-AFF2-434A-A996-809CF206CE03.jpg (605x259, 10.87K)

Makes sense, since Hollow mind will have Belos kill his remaining humanity(represented by kid Philip)

Attached: 1649882661578.jpg (1000x1000, 47.05K)

>i heard she was
and i heard disney is a great company that loves and overpays all their employees. why would anyone ever lie to me

>Cancelled chibi shorts
>Cancelled book
>Season 3 turned into 3 specials

I'm starting to think maybe Dana just isn't a good showrunner.

based chinks too.

Attached: nkvkc.jpg (640x590, 95.97K)

you don't know that
probably just Hunter having a mental break-down after everything he's ever known is a lie, and he has no family because he is just a humanoid abomination made from dirt and dead people

Attached: 1628450394121.png (926x864, 308.95K)

Where did it come from I wanna read it

Attached: 1649882477251.jpg (750x1000, 94.3K)

>you don't know that
I can feel it

Attached: belos.png (800x1400, 383.57K)

Are cheek kisses much cuter? I think it's because you can see their smiles receiving affection.

Attached: 1649882470930.jpg (690x1000, 115.58K)

did I miss some shit? what does any of this mean?

>seeing you is part of my patrol, Captain
Awww, so sweet!

Drama thread
Source?

What, no i just wanna know where does this comes from

good evening

>wanting to call Amity.
Fucking why.

Well that makes sense. Luz is 14 she already has too much to deal with. Knowing she created Belos will make her even more fucked in the head. Good thing she has such a strong support system.

Chibi Tiny Tales is unironically garbage. I'm glad TOH never jumped in on that. Even the shorts with the talking owls pointing out speculah was better.

must have seen some pretty fucked up shit there

Attached: 1633606238987.jpg (616x640, 45.81K)

because she's her gf who always comforts her. Have you not watched reaching out?

Yeah it's just going to give the trolls ammo tho.

i mean out of context her not wanting to be in it could mean anything. maybe they didnt want to lose any staff members to the chibi thing

>the shorts with the talking owls pointing out speculah
Unironically enjoyable. I would have loved that shit if I were around the age of Owl House's prime audience.

Attached: hoostalkin.jpg (1280x720, 101.55K)

>people honestly thought Luz would hug Hunter. Forgetting she also is connected to Belos and his obsession with the Collector. They are both gonna be mega fucked in the head. Why else would Amity be Luz's rock.

This

youtu.be/8GAe97dT6yg anyone remember this

you got a source for that senpai

Attached: meat.jpg (1023x1134, 59.69K)

My otp Misery/Hunter rises again
I keep telling you guys too stop betting on crack ships like hunter/happiness
Dude was made for mind break and abuse

But i want both, i want him to fall at the bottom of the barrel then slowly finding happyness.

But first: mind rape

Attached: 7c6.jpg (1024x576, 162.16K)

Suffering is good as long as there is a light at the end of the tunnel

Dana is a fucking bitch that got in trouble for her turn over rate. Igor gave her too much control

That's Willow.

A light user, not a boulder

Because Amity owns her now.

Willow makes him happy.

Attached: FPXKRo8XsAAcsmA.jpg (2900x2700, 660.2K)

Or it's the fact that Amity comforts her and knows how to make her feel better.........

Like an owner with their pet.

You never had a relationship before have you....

Attached: 1648885770708.jpg (2048x2048, 420.06K)

I have, I just like pet play

I want that Belos beats him to near death and curses him once he has dicked enough with his head, then throw him in a cell with unconcious Willow, so he has to burn every will he has left and hope for a rescue mission or bargain with Belos and never see her again to stop the curse from catching him up, else he'd transform and kill her. But then he gets to hook up formally in the end and optionally a new power, maybe the ability to link to palismans and combo them for range chain attacks.