Is a gay batman immanent?

is a gay batman immanent?

Attached: gay batman.png (589x472, 396.09K)

That already happen.

Attached: dxe3c0clk5471.jpg (634x284, 83.51K)

You either die a hero or live long enough to become a soulless sell-out.

Hamill claimed he would retire doing Joker after Arkham City but still did it for later stuff like the TKJ movie for an extra paycheck. And now Conroy is pretending to give a shit about gay rights because that's what sells.

Hamil explicitly said he would come out of retirement for The Killing Joke

Also

>Gay man cares about gay rights
>Surprising
Pick one

>Conroy is pretending to give a shit about gay rights because that's what sells.

um. Conroy's gay user

>Conroy is gay
What the fuck. I've never heard anyone mention this before.

It’s funny because up until recently I never knew Conroy was gay. He never made it a point of interest when talking about his career and is pretty nondescript about his personal life. I doubt he would impose his own sexuality on a character he respects so much.

I had no idea he was gay

Huh I never knew Conroy was gay, learn something new every day

Conroy's a fucking fag?!

Attached: 1604527269322.jpg (676x451, 54.88K)

Remember Marvel Pride last year with the She-Hulk story and Anons panicked, only for it to be a trans woman who admired She-Hulk and cosplayed as her? I'm thinking this is going to be a similar deal of a gay guy looking up to Batman or something.

He also voiced Joker in the Lego DC Supervillains game.
I think he wanted to stop because the voice was getting harder for him to do? Then TFA happened and he got in shape or something.

>Conroy is pretending to give a shit about gay rights
user Kevin Conroy literally enjoys the company of other men, as in he's gay.

>gay since 2016
6 years and I didn’t know. WTF

Oh so kind of like that Denny O'Neil tribute story his son did in the Green Arrow Anniversary Special
Cool

>And now Conroy is pretending to give a shit about gay rights because that's what sells.
You know Conroy's gay, right?

Batman might not like eating pussy but he sure loves dick.

yes, the best batman is gay.

Attached: 155.jpg (660x371, 77.7K)

>Conroy is pretending to give a shit about gay rights
Nice casualness, /pol/.

He's just going to write a story about himself playing Batman.

Considering modern day politics, there are probably a lot of gay/lesbian actors that are closeted PURELY because they don't want to be typecasted as flaming homosexual stereotypes. If you don't say anything about it, you can play whatever you want. These days, if you're gay, you must play a rainbow painted whore and be happy about it.

what is this from? did Bruce get temporary blinded and decide to fuck some random ginger and Zatanna?

>Yea Forums is still the gayest board in Yea Forums
Just like in the good old days.

Conroy has always sounded like an old queen if you listen to his voice without seeing it come out of Batman’s face, I realized this when I heard a radio interview with him

I remember reading Conroy was a fag. But that was almost a decade ago so I thought it was a misremembering or something all these years.

this.
it's why a ton of actors come out later in their career when they're not getting offered many roles and why some actors like Tom Hardy deny speaking on their sexuality despite him being open to talking about banging other men when he was relatively unknown.

Being typecast is an actors worst nightmare. unless you're the dude who plays Constantine.

He mentioned it in an interview like years ago, and somehow no one noticed until a few years after it was done.

Batman is finally going to fuck The Joker and redeem him

Well at least he doesn't advertise that he's gay. Those type of gays are usually decent people.

>the only good gay is a closeted gay

I honestly never knew that about Conroy

what do you mean "finally"?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124.74K)

That’s not Bruce, that’s Ghostmasker. He’s bisexual and Bruce’s old mentor/sparring partner/rival.

More like one that is more or less normal, they just happen to not be a pride parade float in regular company.

I want an ace Batman, personally. Can form strong bonds with people but doesn't fall in love or want sex.

I can’t believe you bitches are only finding out about this now.

That's not Batman lmao
It's Ghost-Maker from Batman #107

Yes, but I doubt it'll be by Conroy's hands. It'll be by DC's hands when they're done with the rest of the bat family.

Attached: Eh3TQfSU8AAJ9D4.jpg (2173x3137, 1.06M)

>based Conroy will finally deliver on Batman raping the Joker

Silver Age covers worked like magic. I know the entire story of that comic book by heart without actually reading it because people on YT talked about it THAT much.

It's Ghost maker. He's batman but better. Honestly DC should give him a solo. He probably get more advertisement than gay Superman.

Attached: Ghostchad.jpg (581x476, 131.26K)

Adam West isn't gay, user

Yep surprisingly a good character

Based. My Batman fucks pussy, not cock.

you're in luck, he's getting a pinup made for DC pride

Why do Batman's anime boyfriend and Catwoman's anime boyfriend both cover their eyes? Is it an anime thing?

Attached: Catwoman 040-017.jpg (1988x3057, 2.53M)

Wait a minute Kevin Conroy is gay?
I've legitimately never fucking heard about this before did he come out recently or something?

Attached: 1648128278314.jpg (447x453, 156.9K)

IDK that's non-canon to me

He came out in 2016.

Conroy is not gay, wtf

>I'm gay so the characters I voice MUST also be gay
Is he the new Casey Kasem?

Name one woman he fucked

>>I'm gay so the characters I voice MUST also be gay

He never said that.

Where does it say they are making Batman gay? All it says is that he is writing a segment in a pride comic special, probably related to his personal story as a gay man in the industry being the voice of a character. Honestly, at least read what you’re complaining about.

>this thread is the first time I heard that Conroy is gay
Well okay then

Attached: 1635921037462.png (1024x683, 736.7K)

Call it now. DC teasing a gay Damian Wayne and Batman to get back at discovery for purging WB.

Batman and Superman are some of the few characters where them being gay or bi feels actually natural in a non-cringe way for once
With that said, I hate Bruce x Joker. I'd rather Bruce and Clark, but that's just me

Attached: 1644641198636.jpg (397x598, 22.07K)

They’re teasing asexual Green Arrow not Damien

Actually he is. He said he is. I’m pretty sure he’d be the one to know.

Are you okay user?

Batman was always gay for the Joker.

Conroy is a based gay man. Always has been. He probably just talked about it less in the '90s because it was the '90s.

So long as they don't make Bruce Wayne gay (or at least mainstream Bruce—I don't care if Bruce Wayne of Earth-69 is gay), I'm fine with Conroy wanting to publicly celebrate pride by doing something with DC's queer characters.

I mean, I hate that they randomly retconed Alan Scott and Tim Drake to be gay (don't care about Jon Kent, because he's new and young enough that revealing he's gay doesn't contradict decades of established character development), but with DC's fag characters who are supposed to be fags, or with actors who want to talk about their experience being the first openly gay people to play some iconic character, I don't see why anybody would be so against that unless they're a chud.

Kevin Conroy is gay?

Attached: columbo what the fuck am i reading.png (720x540, 401.31K)

I need COCK Joker

I don't think he came out so much as he made it publicly known.

>Batman and Superman are some of the few characters where them being gay or bi feels actually natural in a non-cringe way for once
It really doesnt, thats just you bringing your own perversions to the characters.

A lot of folks are still ashamed. Especially older ones. Hardy is real sensitive about that.

Perversion? In MY superhero comics???

Attached: 100.jpg (1486x684, 281.73K)