Why they got superman wearing a seatbelt?

Why they got superman wearing a seatbelt?

Attached: 277667782_5817223024971535_2490040104993001635_n.jpg (1080x1506, 184.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gv8cOg-QUJk
youtube.com/watch?v=8k_jpRrpgo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is funny because most of the time Japanese give way more attention to minor details and logistics of buildings/equipment than Muricans, but I guess there are always exceptions.

So that we they fly her doesn't burst through the hull

Mr.terrfic and wonder woman can't fly.

Look at Vegeta
In his little Saiyan nest
After a day of doing his Saiyan best
Ready for a little Saiyan rest

These 'Goku is better than Superman' posts are getting infuriating

Wouldn't superman be able to immediately perceive and adjust to the inertia?

Wonder Woman can fly in the DCAU, and all comics from that time period.

Superman wears a seatbelt because he understands that setting a good example is important
Also in a crash he'd plow through anyone in front of him in a gorefest

>Plane crashes
>Superman is propelled forwards
>Superman body wrecks everything to shit

If anything this just makes Goku look dumber. Superman can survive in space, Goku can't, so he should be the one wearing a seatbelt.

I can't see Vegeta wearing a seatbelt, Goku either. Goku is an idiot savant when it comes to fighting and Vegeta is too arrogant.

The JL probably wears a seatbelt out of protocol, Superman included. It's also possible that some of more durable League members could go pinballing around the ship if they weren't restrained first.

>this just makes Goku look dumber
Challenge Accepted.
That was a challenge, right?

Attached: iu.gif (498x278, 373.81K)

They are not in space also goku can teleport.

How actually heavy is Superman? Yes, he has extreme resilience going for him, but it doesn't make him weigh like an asteroid.

In context, Goku wasn't going to space. They were just traveling to the arctic.

Superman is probably already partially flying there to conteract his mass weighing down the plane

If that plane is traveling at speed, it doesn't matter.
He'll plow into WW, and they'll quarter Mr Terrific as they crash through the front of the plane

A normal human man of his build would still weight enough to severely hurt people like Mr. Terrific and Batman in the rebound, Superman is being considerate here.

OP's picture is just implying that Bulma is the boss of the Z gang. Why are we turning this into a Superman vs Goku thing?

>superman not wearing a seatbelt
>Luthor builds kryptonite plane
>runs a red light
>crashes
>superman dies
Better safe than sorry.

You'd still want to wear a seatbelt so you don't get jostled around.

I wish Superman was a scoop as Goku.
I wish Batman was as cool as Vegeta.

Batman is that one hardass friend who doesnt start the car until he's made sure everyone has their seatbelt on

The scene is Goku not wearing a seatbelt so when bulma get mad he will fall over.

/thread

>Bulma is the boss of the Z gang.
She is the wife and and big sister figure of the two strongest ones, also the smartest and richest one.
So she kinda is.

In a sense she always was since she was the one who started that whole "LET'S HUNT THE DRAGON BALLS" shit and dragged Goku along at the start of it all. If i remember shit right, ages since i read the OG Dragon Ball.

Hot take: Superman is flying. The plane engines are not even turned on. He's wearing a seatbelt to keep the plane attached to him. Less disparaging than being carried for the non fliers and saves on fuel money.

Based. Buckle up anons, protect yoselves

You mean the type of bitch nigga who makes you wear a seatbelt at 30 in a residential area.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gv8cOg-QUJk

>bitch nigga
funny way of spelling based friend

youtube.com/watch?v=8k_jpRrpgo4

is conserving energy

>tfw you get the short seatbelt and need to adjust it but have never done this before so you waste time and everyone thinks you're an idiot and you want to kill yourself
not based at all

It's one butthurt power scaler autist with too much time in their hands that yesterday admitted that all of this started because Death Battles favored DC characters (Superman beat Goku, and Flash beat Sonic hence why he was ragging on Flash yesterday) so hey been getting triggered ever since.

This is also the only board that lets Death Battles posts happen, Yea Forums and Yea Forums delete those on sight. If anything death battle threads should not be tolerated.

Good night prince

Superman be like "Motherfucker, I called shotgun."

Well Goku is dumb as fuck and has progressively gotten more retarded as the show goes on. Dragonball shows never deny that and even have characters commenting on it.

If Goku teleported at top speed would he appear at the destination while retaining the speed or fully stop?

>teleport to another planet
>relative difference in speed > c
>universe explodes
I bet Superman could not do that!

>Superman wears a seatbelt because he understands that setting a good example is important
This, Goku is too much of a moron to be an example for anyone.

Immediately thought of this scene in New Warriors

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-13-13-05-07-31_e80c32ecb909be57968e006d821df3f4.jpg (1060x652, 452.01K)

your friend is telling you to lose weight

Rich had a hard life...

this has probably happened in invincible

No he don't retain speed. The only drawback is that he need to think and be around a life form. Instant transmission also don't work in a black hole. Goku don't need to touch his head to do the move.
The upgraded version is kai kai and I'm surprised he didn't learn it.

Attached: KaiKai_1.jpg (1920x1080, 451.27K)

No

>Instant transmission also don't work in a black hole.
There's nothing that say that.

dilate

To be a good role model to children. Always wear your seatbelt! Even Superman does!

Because his Ma & Pa raised him right

The boss is Goku because he orders everything.
>Kill Vegeta?
Goku said no
>Use the dragon balls to find Gero’s hideout?
Goku told Bulma no, he wants a challenge and she went along
>Make Buu Gotenk/Gohan’s fight even though Goku can take him?
Goku wanted that.
Bulma’s smart and would make some of the arcs end fast if she was actually in charge. Most of the situations in Dbz comes from characters fucking up and acting stupid.
Though Piccolo seems to be second in command whenever Goku is gone.

Bulma always been the boss, she the reason Dragon Ball even a series in the first place, no Goku meeting Bulma no Dragon Ball.

lmfao this weeb cope, no they don’t

Did they get rid of the rule that all characters in children media must wear seat belts?

>The capefag is angry at the truth
As usual.

People like manga and anime because is pushes small details aside retard

So he doesn't kill Bruce via head injury when they crash.

>"Tupac was he biggest thug I know and he always wore his seatbelt"

Attached: tranimeisnotameme.png (951x514, 1.33M)

Wasn't the subway scene essentially this principle but on the ground