So this is what westerners mean by desexualizing women in media. Interesting

so this is what westerners mean by desexualizing women in media. Interesting

Attached: 1647356643997.jpg (720x693, 43.67K)

who?

Looks like Joe Biden.

I think it has something to do with it they know practically anyone can go online and look up sexy fan art.

So, laziness?

He's got ok tits for his age.

why does pic related even have fans

Nah this is what Esad Ribic means by 'I'm not going to put serious work today'. Which honestly is like every other day

I would say coomers but she hasn't been hot in years

It's a lot simpler than that. Yeah, all of these Tumblr artists that Marvel hires are woke tranny commies, that's a given. But what you're seeing on the comic page is the height of their ability. Sure, they wouldn't draw a sexy gal to save their miserable lives(because of muh patriarchy), but also, they CAN'T draw sexy gals. We're living through the age where ugly, fat sheboons are promoted as the new standard of beauty, numale soiboys are presented as the new standard of masculinity, and talentless losers with far-left political agendas are given jobs that just two decades ago actually skilled content creators would have murdered for. This is leftist philosophy in action: Since true equality is impossible, everyone who is capable of conceptualizing and achieving a better quality of life should lower their expectations and embrace a lower living standard so as not to trigger or make envious the third world brown masses who still wipe their asses with their palms. Welcome to globalization and equity. Why shouldn't this terrible artist be GIVEN a job at a legendary company by Marvel? It's only fair and equitable! Talented people who can actually produce beautiful works of art have been oppressing and taking opportunities from queer bipocs. It doesn't matter in the slightest that even other commie fags don't spend money on these terrible progressive products. All that matters is signalling virtue and combating "white supremacy".

this is what happens when Ribic draws something for more than 5-6 issues kek
>129949814
legendary schizo post

Is she supposed to be an old woman in that pic?

I can't beleive President Biden got to show up in Marvel comics

But user, Esad Ribic is an artist who's been in the industry for at least 20 years, he's not some recent Tumblr hire that couldn't draw sexy girls even if they tried. Either he just doesn't care any more and did this deliberately, or someone told him to do it.

Take your meds schizo

Can't really blame him for not giving a fuck about Eternals. It feels like no one on that book really wants to be doing it.

It's clearly an old man in drag.

Be that as it may, he decided to take the job, and it's an industry where you're only as good as the last thing you did. I don't know if he deliberately made those characters look that bad, but if he did, it's pretty unprofessional.

every single rant post like this doesn't even bother to google who drew shit like this. Ribic's been working since before tumblr existed. Its one face in a small panel out of literally hundreds if not thousands he's drawn.

Attached: MDS03228.jpg (734x1000, 154.17K)

Because they're outrage tourists who get their information from only Youtube videos

super annoying. they've used this panel before for the same thread

Looks like Mask.

>Its one face in a small panel out of literally hundreds if not thousands he's drawn.
And loads of those panels look like he can't be bothered putting any kind of detail into them.

It's not like this nigga can't draw wtf happened?

Attached: thorr.png (672x970, 1.53M)

Yeah Marvel need to stop trying to put so much detail into their drawings and embrace a simpler unfinished style, people are fine with much more stylised pieces, these artists and colourists are setting the standard way to high for themselves. Not every panel needs to be a work of art, it's ok to be lazy

Attached: 8f2f11f0bcc5bc8b287513d6878db336.jpg (750x1000, 192.24K)

this honestly, its insane how much feathering and hatching cape comics still do. You don't need that much fucking detail, and its unappealing most of the time.

Attached: c2a0868da126a23f99ff10d75d0c55db.jpg (785x1246, 295.73K)

Yeah they need to give up

Attached: 1649456658389.jpg (640x900, 184.43K)

Now I want Aunt May as the new Captain Marvel.

Is this meant to be his best? Perhaps he should seek alternate employment

She doesn't. Carol is Marvel's most blatant attempt at forcing a character to be popular.
You know it's bad when the character that got created as her fangirl ends up eclipsing her in popularity.

No matter what I post, you would not like it.

Attached: rmygh2o57ts11.jpg (640x922, 63.82K)

>hrrr all asians look alike

cool it with the racism, man.

Girl-power self-insert fantasies.

>Not every panel needs to be a work of art
Yeah, but he does splash pages where the whole background is like 3 lines.

Unspeakably based.

Pointing out anime characters with similar generic designs=/=saying Asians look alike

Not really. Looks like Hillary Clinton

>Ooh dank you fo defenden us, yo nex eggrolls on me sir knight!

Attached: c90c91973a0b07e426c7c976538896a3.jpg (600x468, 50.14K)

>I-IS THAT A.... SLIGHTLY AWKWARD-LOOKING SINGLE PANEL FROM A COMIC BOOK??? IM GOING INSANE!!!!!!!! SAVE ME JAPAN-SAMA, HOME OF THE QUALITY MEME!!!

It's pretty funny that you can tell when a mangaka and his assistants were working on this shit hours before being published lmao

There were the Carol Corps, who rallied behind the character then KSD was writing it.
Then KSD left, and the Carol Corps went away with her.
And now, no one likes the character.

Seething caroltranny

>Nobody likes the character
>Weekly Carolthreadsd that reach bump limit
?
???????????

>>slightly awkward
and this is why comics don't bother anymore, cause fags like this will still eat it up.

If you posted tranime he'd like it.

imo he also seems like the kind of artist who would rather spend his time painting than drawing, which I dig. His covers tend to have gorgeous colors.

Reddit buzzword

less then 2 digit IP count spamming the same shit over and over is not "people"

found the seething "artist"

>Met a cute girl into comic books on college
>Shes apparently a huge Carol fan
How and why? I understand the girl power fantasy, and I think thats cool to have, but... Shes so bland and uninteresting... Other female characters do that a lot better

Attached: 1603798475436.jpg (572x303, 112.39K)

user, we have weekly Phantom Girl and golden age Black Cat threads that usually get bump limit. 50-70 people posting about a certain character and circlejerking in a taiwanese crochet forum isn't "popular".

I used to date a girl who was a fan of the Wasp. Liked Evangeline Lilly in the movie, then jumped to EMH and Nadia comics. Ignored the fact about Jan being a royal cunt, but she seemingly liked the yellow/black color combo a lot.

Which ended up being her favorite version?

Yeah, I don't get it either.
Carol was always boring.
Yes, this includes swimsuit era too..

The cope is real.

But top right is a tranny

I can no longer tell if any of these posts are serious

EMH followed by Nadia.
Apparently girls like bubbly characters.

Don't shut someone down when they're right.

Excelent taste either way

She hated Ultimate Jan, too much of a bitch apparently. And was pretty indifferent towards 616, I guess that's because she's very different from the one in EMH.