Alright gays the previews are out

Alright gays the previews are out.
dccomics.com/blog/2022/04/13/pride-preview-dc-pride-2022-arrives-on-may-31

The question is, who the fuck are these two?

Attached: DCPride_CH_ThinkofMe_Color-8_6256094fdc91c7.56183846-1.jpg (935x526, 82.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.li/Comic/Robin-2021/Issue-12?id=196017#3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Conner Hawke & ??????

That's Connor Hawke and Damian

Attached: Connor Hawke_DamianWayne.png (1568x1604, 3.87M)

Are they trying to make every single Robin a faggot? Maybe Wertham had a point

Twitter is having a meltdown, I guess Tim will get ignored again

Is DC making every single Robin a homosexual?!!!

>Kevin Conroy is writing a story

Neat

No, DC is currently pushing his relationship with Flatline. Maybe Connor will be the gay one? Or it's probably neither.

Leave Damian out of this garbage, DC.

>Maybe Connor will be the gay one?
Wasn't he gay already?

But it’s Connor Hawke that will be revealed, not Damien.

The writer and the artists are asexual, so probably that

That makes sense. Establish that Connor Hawke is ace.

this happened last issue and who knows if Damian would be cool with it

Attached: flatlineevil.png (864x664, 1.21M)

they were a little gay in the last robin issue

Attached: QPJsW0XMAI0ndC.png (1089x422, 565.88K)

What does that has to do with Damian possibly being gay?

DC really is trying to make all their characters gay.

Whose next?

Makes sense for Connor, I guess. Seriously Dixon, how was I supposed to interpret this? He likes her, but doesn't want to do "that" with her? C'mon nigga.

Attached: 4d4b6d2df18.jpg (594x299, 60.98K)

pages 3-5
readcomiconline.li/Comic/Robin-2021/Issue-12?id=196017#3

Gay, bisexual, hetero, asexual….. there’s a whole spectrum user

Wally West. He’s been straight and happy for too long.
DC wil also use it as an excuse to push Barry and Wallace.

The only thing sadder than these companies clinging to relevancy with all this fag shit are the people ITT doing anything but condemning this garbage.

damn even my captcha was gay

Attached: gaycapcha.png (606x212, 28.57K)

...of hypersocialized people brainwashed into insane gender theory.

>Bisexual
>A sexual
Neither of these are real though.

I told you guys for months that a Green Arrow character would be next.
Asexual seems like it suits Connor’s character.

I just wish they reveal teen Lian Harper as queer.

Attached: CEA311A0-4680-424A-9BE6-F19040EA869B.jpg (415x1354, 310.28K)

Attached: 2lgzrCO.jpg (620x382, 20.71K)

Wally’s interracial marriage with a Korean woman has saved him from that fate. DC’s not going to break up their most popular interracial marriage. Especially with hapa kids.

Tempest though…..

Alan Scott was married too. And that didn’t save him.

I always forget that Kevin Conroy is gay. Also, I noticed the artist working on his story did some DCAU comics, so maybe it'll be styled like that.

Alan wasn’t in an interracial marriage user. Wally is.

They’d turned Donna or Garth sooner than they would Wally, user.

Wally has a different star power than Alan.

Kind of weird to reveal a character is ace (or any type of queer) in their own pride special story. Did they do this specifically because they thought they needed to include an ace character? Because I can’t think of any ace DC characters so I guess that would make sense.

Asians aren’t considered minorities. It is why they created BIPOC.

There’s only one ace character. An Indian-American female named Tremor. She’s on the JLQ.

Sorry, you’re wrong user. They are PoC.
DC ain’t ditching Wally/Linda marriage.

Alan/Molly had no supporters.

Oh shit more Ray

Attached: DCPRIDE2022_1_06_600_625608b614dbc9.55585347.jpg (1200x675, 140.64K)

In canon? No. Chuck Dixon wanted him to be the opppsite of his playboy dad, so he had him rejecting women and living the solidary landlord life in San Francisco. Since he kept rejected women, including women who flashed him, people started thinking he was gay. It is another example of Chuck Dixon wanting to tell everyone how not gay Cannor is by having him:
>have sex with a ghost (so no one believed him)
>make out with Shado, his dad's rapist

I guess Dick and Jason are the only Robins who like vagina.

They’ll make him asexual. It’s coming.

Shazam is next.

since they haven’t done a white woman’s lgbtq in a while (see none in pic), it will be Mary Marvel.

Dc now has:
A bi Superman, a lesbian Batwoman, a bi Robin, a non binary Flash, a gay Aquaman, a bi Wonder Woman, a gay and bi Green Lantern. And now an asexual Green Arrow.

Shazam is next. Mark my words.

Attached: 1B54B497-43A3-4604-9E65-6429C3F1DDBB.jpg (960x1457, 1.52M)

That would fit much better than being gay since his whole thing was living as a monk

Next

Attached: 2FC6661D-0A30-4507-A514-7BFA05315DE6.jpg (960x1225, 1.25M)

Explains why he was so uncomfortable playing Capt Sunshine on Venture Bros

>no Midnighter and Apollo

Attached: chair.jpg (320x180, 5.86K)

What's even the point of coming out as ace? No one gets discriminated for that shit, and do you really need to tell your parents you don't like to have sex. Asexuality is a meme sexuality, just say you have low libido and move on

I would consider myself asexual in that every chick that asked me out I spurned, and never pursued/have no interest in romance
That being said, it's dumb as fuck to "come out" as ace or even be associated with the "spectrum" of LGBT plus whatever when you're not interested in sex, gay sex, changing sex etc.

>Being asexual makes me different, therefore it makes me special, and everybody must know.

Oh yeah, and I never came out either. Totally uninterested in all that shit, just wanna do my own thing and be left alone.

>Seriously Dixon, how was I supposed to interpret this? He likes her, but doesn't want to do "that" with her? C'mon nigga.
Holy shit, even on Yea Forums you retards perpetuate the
>If a man doesn't always, constantly want to fuck--HE'S OBVIOUSLY A FAGGOT.

Not every man is so animalistic & constantly horny. This is the same flawed logic that got Tim Drake gayed for being a modest, straight-laced kid.

>Alan/Molly had no supporters.
That's not true--they just weren't popular enough for DC to care about upsetting large portions of the audience.

Just because we're smaller in numbers doesn't mean we don't exist. Thinking of things in that way can be rather harmful for yourself in the long run.

It's like the whole color lantern thing Johns pushed back on Brightest Day.

Every pride issue is like that time of year your office starts doing layoffs. Just waiting to see if your favorite character gets turned into a troon.

What's a troon

I remember that Vixen mini came out that made her bi and someone went on the writer’s Twitter account where she described herself as something like a “gay, disabled, black, queer, retarded sex worker.” Really speaks to the caliber of writers they’re hiring at DC.

I'm under the impression that's all an exaggeration.

tranny. though, he's exaggerating in that case, since old characters are only made gay/lesbian/non-sexual, whereas only new ones are made into trannies.

There hasn't been a vixen miniseries in almost 15 years. You are thinking of the Harley Quinn Cartoon miniseries.
No, that is literally describes the writer, Tee Franklin

I'm actually getting a little tired of celebrity writers.

>Alright gays the previews are out.
as a fag i unironically despise gays more than most straight people. i will never read a comic written by a gay person nor will i read a comic with a single gay person in it. even if it is just a character that shows up for the standard one page soap boxing about how gays are good and then never appears again i will drop the comic as soon as i see them.

revoke gay marriage and make us an oppressed class again please. things were unironically better back then.

How the hell do you equate being ace with being gay?

Bruh society as a whole is pro romance and sex and against anything outside that
>When are you getting married?
>Is that your boyfriend?
>Why won't you touch me?
>You don't count as queer
>You just haven't found the right person
>Frigid!
>Prude!
>You just have been molested.
>Why don't you love me.
Ace people get tons of shit.