BCB — Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Paulo feels guilty edition

Attached: 7B6F18D6-1ED8-4EF9-9AED-7F49E38EBA99.png (800x1105, 409.92K)

>I SHOULD HAVE SIMPED HARDER

Attached: 1649815273677.jpg (500x500, 129.34K)

what is Paulo looking at?

Attached: preview.png (1280x222, 49.91K)

where's the rest

Attached: page.rar.png (1294x872, 1.24M)

Paulo my dude.

Attached: kitty u srs.jpg (1080x954, 95.49K)

MikexDaisy

At least his father fucking loved him

Paulo may be pathetic but at least he's not a literal cuckold.

>we'll still read the comic even after a horrendous page like this
What the fuck is wrong with us

Attached: 1564375978211.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

Do not read this comic.

Last speech bubble isn't Paulo. Probably Daisy, going on a rant about why he should fuck her instead of #girlboss Lucy

Attached: o no.png (1280x222, 146.48K)

Here's the patreon page

Attached: gos.jpg (800x1105, 225.99K)

This is literally a page of nothing and I guarantee that whatever's on the next page could have been put into this one.

>Pride
While Paulo does need to learn to choose his words wisely, this shouldn't be the situation that calls for it.

Lucy keeps wanting to be cryptic and not tell people what the problem is while bringing up questions that make people ask in the first place.

He either sees Daisy and Mike together or he sees one of them walking alone.

man I hope so

Attached: Daisy_the_hypocrite.png (819x2115, 1.84M)

>paulo feels guilty for what he did
>not because of throwing people under the bus over her
>not for pretty much saying "i'll kick the shit out of a guy who's my friend just because you don't like him"
>not even about not being able to get through her bullshit and help her
>but guilty because he can't simp for her no more because they said angry shit at eachother
i swear this is some eye divine cybermancy tier 'neverending cycle' shit.

He's got tiny hands

Looks like Daffy duck in this preview

Imagine developing such a inferiority complex that a whore can fuck you over and you would be sad she never would speak to you again
fuck Lucy all the ways except sexually

Attached: tumblr_dbe9166259455d46233b7a3298cdd495_b956a644_400.png (400x400, 40.45K)

Daisy?

Attached: IMG_1633.jpg (960x225, 53.56K)

Yeah, this just looks awful.

Kek

I can't imagine it being daisy because he just got done talking to Lucy. But if it really IS Daisy then Taeshi did a shit job of showing it.

imagine having hands smaller than your eyes

>I simped for Lucy yet I am not her simp

>He either sees Daisy and Mike together or he sees one of them walking alone.
what could be good is if it's Mike and he saw the entire ordeal, and the last speech bubble of this page is actually Mike talking.

The only person allowed to point out that Lucy is wrong is Lucy, and only to wring the reader for sympathy.

At this point Paulo deserves what he gets. You can lead a simp to reason but you can't make him think.

Daffy is too based to be compared to this faggot

Real shit when?

Attached: B63BB90D-281A-4863-8667-77287A4ED9F8.jpg (307x255, 85.9K)

>oh no I can't believe I dared to point her flaws forgive me m'qween
Have some self respect Paulo, Jesus.

>What the fuck is wrong with us
Most likely hyper fixation, which can be caused by a plethora of disorders like Autism.

Attached: Taeshi-hate.jpg (299x192, 15.18K)

A half-blank page.

God i hate Pa*lo

This all makes it very hard to feel bad for Paulo.

>Mike confronts and attempts to comfort Paulo about Lucy.
>Paulo starts to feel like a shitheel for how he was willing to cast Mike out earlier.

It'd be nice, but knowing BCB, if these two did meet right now then Paulo would try to do something stupid

"Oh my god! My eyes are bigger than my hands!"

That would sound more like a psychotic break than a coherent train of thought.

I don't even think about BCB outside of update day, when I get obsessed with something I'm all in for a week or two.

rape Paulo and Lucy

well, were you ever obsessed with BCB in the past?

>autism
>sunken cost fallacy
>guilty pleasure
I think you will find that 90% is one or more of the above

Attached: 1620843528378.png (1560x618, 485.19K)

Nope.

And just when i thought my opinion of Paulo couldn't be any lower, he does this shit.
ABOUT LUCY OF ALL PEOPLE

unrelated but

why the fuck does Amaya not have any arms in the redraw

Attached: armless whore.png (236x170, 45.01K)

Mike and Daisy sitting in a tree
K I S S i N G

damn just when i think he couldn't go any lower

Attached: tumblr_12dafc0096fd858446db96b073f72668_554f638a_1280.jpg (956x960, 65.04K)

>It'd be nice, but knowing BCB, if these two did meet right now then Paulo would try to do something stupid
Yea Paulo's stupid ass would probably try to attack Mike or something (pic related)

Attached: angy_cat.jpg (1005x370, 75K)

Mutes don’t have arms.

Mike x Amaya : D !

Attached: MikexAmaya.png (496x493, 19.22K)

I don't feel anything positive about Paulo anymore. Lucy really just feels like a toxic influence now. Has Lucy helped a single one of her old friends since coming back or is she a constant source of drama?

She gave Daisy a birthday present

Since Mine acting spiteful over Lucy makes absolutely zero sense at this time, he'd have to be telling Paulo that the kid's just wasting his time because of Lucy's insane standards. But I seriously doubt he has that in him either. This is going to be Paulo condemning himself or having an epiphany. Which is probably the absolute worst way he could be convinced to stop being an asshole, because that means Lucy's a magical yass ice queen slay of healing. She simply makes people better by her mere presence.

Attached: 1463242076454.png (227x246, 28.09K)

Lucy makes everyone look like a better person by comparison

When Mike simped for Sandy at least he had excuses for his personal delusion. Paulo's almost literally gaslighting himself by huffing copium.

she is mostly a cute joke character, so she's is allowed to look silly more silly than others

I'm so used to seeing them naked that seeing them in clothes seems lewd.

>pride
Son, you threw your pride away the moment you started simping, prideful would have been going the Lucy way and blame her for your feelings

Attached: 1649505798876m.jpg (892x1024, 91.76K)

The moment she got back, Mike turned into a sperg goblin and now Paulo is a degenerate copium addict.

She's a constant source of drama. Most of the group got worse after she came back. Her sheer presence causes drama for everyone

A toddler is about to rip his eyes off

He's realizing how gigantic yet empty his skull is.

Mike looking happy

Any patreanons want to give us a hint on what happens next page?

you know, i take back mikexdaisy being a shit ship, next page better be the two of them so paulo can have a stroke

in true BCB fashion he'd double down and forget why doing something like that is stupid and bad, and probably end up making himself look bad in front of Daisy too for good measure.

Does anyone have a link to where I can read all the BCIs? Or at least all of the good ones? I just found out they existed yesterday.

Attached: 1638808975432.jpg (189x192, 13.42K)

That's the spirit! But why would Paulo go batshit seeing them two together? I mean it doesn't mean anything, we've seen plenty of characters together or in duos before. Maybe he'll just assume the worst and attack Mike in front of Daisy and Daisy will be shocked and drop his feelings for Paulo.

Attached: 10541 - Daisy Kit_(Artist) parody.png (1024x1024, 482.39K)

The fuck is he talking about

desuarchive.org has a lot of them archived

last speech bubble is not connected to his face so it's probably someone else saying something to paulo

Paulo is bad because he didn't swallow Lucy's endless stream of liquid bullshit. That's how you know her one true destined love is Mike, who will be magically rewritten to have the patience of a saint.

Kek faggot. Should have just told Lucy to fuck off when she was clearly trying to use you. Seriously, after everything she pulled I dont know why he gives a shit about her