Lil' Mermaid

>Lil' Mermaid

Attached: 1649849758767.jpg (767x384, 103.66K)

>implying she'll die her hair red.
>implying she'll be in a shell bikini

nice edit

Mermaids are the worst.

Attached: B9EEE6F3-D739-4131-A024-FD6A2814606B.jpg (640x788, 148.95K)

Really tired of all these live-action remakes. I'm sure the actors will do a well enough job, but it feels like Disney is devaluing the art of traditional animation by adapting its most popular stories to live-action format and saying the original animated versions are "for kids". And rather than come up with new and exciting stuff, they're just rehashing old properties to make sure their trademarks and copyrights don't expire, while shoving Pixar's originals onto D+ instead of theaters.

I still can't believe they didn't hire a drag queen for Ursula. Missed opportunity.

I mean they hired the closest thing possible to an actual evil witch.

I've never seen a live action remake of an animated series or movie I was interested in watching. With how long they've been trying I don't think I ever will.

>Lookit dis shit,
>Init schway?

>fish gets WHITED

uh hello BASED department?

BLEACHED

Lol none of these are "for adults"; they're for parents to drag their kids to because modern kids don't watch old cartoons

>modern kids don't watch old cartoons
You mean parents aren't showing them to their kids. They just give kids a tablet with YouTube kids on autoplay.

No, kids just don't watch old cartoons. Times have changed since they days Disney could just reissue the old movies in theaters

>Schway
Don't appropriate white Neo-Gothamite slang.

why is the prince still white

Because he’s not from under the sea.

>Ariel is black and Eric is white
>Blacks can only find value outside of their own race
>Ariel is black and Eric is black
>Blacks should only be with their own race
Hopefully we get that iconic Princess and the Frog race whinging again.

This user gets it

>Awkwafina

At least she actually looks like a fish.

I find Little Mermaid to be kind fo weak compared to Beauty and the Beast.
Starting with Ariel being aggressively stupid.

Have they tried?

>Disney still filing and facing a bunch of lawsuits
>Disneyland and Disneyworld are hardly making any money
>Floridan politicians are ready to damage Disney's income
Now
>A large majority of the live-action remakes have either underperformed or straight up bombed
Yet Disney wants to keep making more anyways?
It's like they're saying "Please God, just bankrupt us already!"

I don't know what's wrong with you guys. She's a spitting image of Ariel

I get that the Floridan government is bad, but can they sent an IRS investigation on Disney so it can stall them from making anymore live-action remakes?

Disney desperately clinging to identity after they killed it with Disney+. I give zero fucks about anything they do these days except maybe the CGI ones... which I can't watch, because fuck Disney+.

user is making shit up + thinks regional drama can damage a multinational and he is surprised nothing is happening

They can't just pack up Disney World and move it somewhere else

>regional drama
Florida is a hivemind for wingnat politicians, and Disney is Disney.
There's no way "nothing is happening", or in this case "nothing will ever happen".

Wingnats have way too much power in America.
I kind of hope with the state of Florida up against Disney, that'll change.

Can Melissa McCarthy even sing?

Google "Eric Lipman"

>Javier Bardem as king Triton
Did he marry into it?

Is Disney trying to send some kind of message? This is like their 4th WMBF pairing

I thought Awkwardfina got cancelled?

She doesn't even look that black. Was THAT what all the outrage was about?

I'd be interested in a Hunchback remake but it's obviously not happening any time soon due to the fire.

I think it was more over the still ongoing Gingercide.

This was shot a while ago

its a disney movie. she cant go around topless.

The insufferable pronoun idiots have infested Disney's middle management. They believe white people are idiots.

Blame anti-sjw’s.

Your welcom

Attached: 1645422833614.jpg (1080x743, 68.81K)

The mermaids in Pirates of the Caribbean were topless and so was one of the mermaids in Peter Pan.

That is unfortunate. It's making you look like imbeciles on the world stage.

Have you seen the Oscars? Disney doesn't give a shit about animation, they see it as something only babies watch and parents have to suffer through.

Cant have anti-sjws if there aren't any sjws

I’m thinking that Walt, Samuel E. Wright, and Buddy Hackett are currently spinning in their graves right now after the announcement of the cast for their live-action remake of animated classic. My problem with modern remakes is that they don’t hire any of the actors from the original iteration in order to reprise their characters that we all known from the previous movies in the first place. My answer is this, they really need to stop remaking classic properties into a bunch of modern day garbage.

>My problem with modern remakes is that they don’t hire any of the actors from the original iteration in order to reprise their characters that we all known from the previous movies in the first place.
What makes you think it's a good idea to hire old people past their prime?

Hurry up and race mix goyim

based

Oh boy I just can't wait to hear a rap remix of under the sea!

You'll know they made a good one when they immediately stop production on future live action movies

>My problem with modern remakes is that they don’t hire any of the actors from the original iteration in order to reprise their characters that we all known from the previous movies in the first place.

They did have James Earl Joens reprise Mufasa at least, but a bigger problem is a lot of the voice actors are either dead, or can't do the voice as well anymore. I gaurantee you if Robin Williams was still alive he'd be asked to reprise Genie.

i mean the original was jamaican so...yeah

American rap is at the absolute bottom of musical value, anything is an improvement over it.

Real question, how are the talking animals going to work in live action? How is Under The Sea going to work with realistic fish? How is Sebastien going to work looking like an actual crab?

>WMBF pairing
The Sonic Movies were only the beginning. California is now appealing to me.

Diggs probably will make for a good Sebastian.

McCarthy concerns me as Ursula though. Honestly, it’s actually a role tailor made for a Drag Queen or gay man. Tituss Burgess auditioned for it, and I’m certain he would have done a better job.

Awkwafina as Scuttle is a strange choice, but they seem to just want to shoehorn her into every movie they can.

>Another ginger gone
>Another European fairy tail character race swapped for no reason
It's just tiring at this point.