I want it NOW!

I want it NOW!

Attached: D92B33C8-E41E-4179-BB5F-6A449A3A113B.png (800x449, 426.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgjlU8H-4_4
youtu.be/uFlHTLL5TJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can see her underwear in the live-action version of this song.

>I want a bean feast
The fuck does this mean

bean feasts is a very old English expression of "extravagant party"

Blueberry cunny

Attached: 1649439238893.jpg (1024x768, 112.24K)

The ranger’s really not gonna like this one.

Tom and jerry meet Willy wonka had to some kind of license protection thing. Like how sony makes new spider man things every other year

Nice I’ll watch it again

You can also see the animated one's panties when she's going down the garbage chute.

It's like how supermarkets bleach bread so hobos can't eat it. They'd rather shit on it than let somebody else have it.

All the food is actually made out of beans and shaped to resemble things like turkey, pie, etc.

So... Violet or Veruca?

YOGI WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: jellystonerangersmith.png (586x598, 322.43K)

veruca. any time she acts like a cunt you just push her down and fuck her silly.

Violet. Im not proud of the reason why.

It really was a fucking fever dream of a movie. The studio made absolutely zero attempt to justify Tom and Jerry being involved.

The OG movie did irreperable psychosexual damage to an entire generation

Veruca. There's something about her and I'm trying not to analyse why.

at least it gave us this

Attached: C8650EFD-C68A-4A16-A269-C1949184B229.jpg (745x436, 226.42K)

Attached: Eep_WylXkAAmKbZ.jpg (836x640, 49.25K)

It also gave us this

Attached: tumblr_inline_osi07d7Mcz1r3r1uv_540.png (540x444, 261.49K)

Pic now

its not much in the live action, but you get a weirdly long shot in the cartoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=vgjlU8H-4_4

some real strange people worked on both films

Uh? You want it now?
At this time of year?
At this time of day?
In this part of the internet?
Localized entirely within this thread?

Attached: Cmmr9y3WIAA69I5.jpg (640x480, 31.47K)

>1971:
Veruca>Violet

>2005 and 2013:
Violet>Veruca

Kind of odd each version of her had that maybe because she’s annoying bch? Saw someone say she flashed a stagehand but kind of odd she’s wearing over tights? And someone really made the animated one and it got on tv wow

Some comments said in live action when she’s dancing around mike is trying look

I heard this was made because Warner Bros was just about to lose the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory rights.
Any truth to that?

Funny story, since watching Willy Wonka as a kid (Both adaptions), I've always liked imagining whatever crushes and waifus I had being turned into blueberries like Violet.

I've been very DeviantArt in the head before discovering how popular it was on here.

post veruca panties

Still question how and why this was made. The animation looks bad a lot, someone had to animate verucas undies and over her tights? And it just seems weird Tom and jerry go go with it. Wonder how anyone they felt making it. They e say he’ll and it was cut in tv airings

Attached: 19EED0EF-194D-4C41-9BDC-4D231BCBBF42.jpg (1536x912, 886.13K)

Veruca's dad looks like that opera guy from that Bugs Bunny short.

how would veruca react to your small dick, pedo?

She tell me to buy her a bigger one

sex with veruca

As a kid I thought she was so hot. Then I went back and watched it when I was like 17 and realized it was just a little kid and not the hot babe I remembered and I was sad. But looking around this place I feel pride at having grown up.

>not still wanting to bend veruca over and rail her until she quits being mouthy

page 7 necrobump to call a raging homosexual

The only Yea Forums poster to ever grow up and not want to sex a child

They even made it frilly. Maybe they were like if they have to make it they’re gonna be like f it
Also the fires of hell or growing

Attached: 077A2B1E-B4A8-4DE7-B979-7A3475607F6B.gif (640x360, 2.16M)

It’s an ashcan movie, just something quick WB made to try to keep the rights to make movies based on Dahl books. His estate didn’t like the TJ movie one bit so they gave the licensing rights to Netflix.

Another example would be roger corman’s fantastic 4 movie

Bless those new Tom and Jerry direct to dvd animators.

Attached: 1643078476361.gif (554x330, 1.33M)

Attached: violet_and_veruca_doodle_by_secretgoombaman12345_ded6vc7-fullview.jpg (1280x1007, 211.43K)

Fuck him for making his old and new animantions hidden behind a paywall

>not using kemonoparty

I want to wear Violet's tracksuit.

Animation like this isn’t uncommon, look at Wang’s work on Animaniacs/whoever did most of Pinky & the Brain

Attached: ddh7d0i-b66bbbfb-29f6-435a-8a14-e8961618b3c4.gif (214x336, 1.37M)

I love brats like this. I want to spoil her with endless junk food until she’s a waddling little butterball.

um, these proportions are not film-accurate

Is there a remake coming out soon? I'm seeing Veruca Salt memes all over Yea Forums and Tiktok nowadays

Or is it just pedos who found the ultimate brat fantasy?

Giovanni Jones

You are the pedo if you're an adult using Tiktok.

Why does Yea Forums have such a massive pedo problem?

They're doing some stupid prequel with Timothee Chandelier.

Hey it's only a problem when we run out.

My kindest guess? A bunch of anons who've been here since high school are now creeping into their mid 20's and feeling panicked about age. They're going through that quarter life crisis where they suddenly start romanticizing adolescence and have pining "what could have been" fantasies about all the girls they didn't kiss when they were 12. This manifests as them fetishising cartoon girls who're underage because it's a safer fantasy they don't have to reconcile with.

either that or the board has just gradually attracted a bunch of sad perverts who want to spew their "lower the age of consent" rhetoric to receptive peers.

I’m a pedo but I was not turned on by anything in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory because I’m not a weirdo

Who are you, who do not know your history?
Raisins was around long before you arrived, and will be here lo g after you've gone.

>Raisins
check out this newfag, Yea Forums's been a cunny board since it's inception.

youtu.be/uFlHTLL5TJ4
The Esperanza Spalding version is better
>You made the same post on Yea Forums
Gross

Adults use tik tok too. Why assume that it's only kids who do that

If the people thst made it were forced to work on it at least they had some fun with it. A lot of workers that get forced on something’s probably see what they can get away with to go f you to the company

Never

We are also getting one (maybe two) animated series from Netflix. WB got the prequel greenlit right before the Dahl estate transferred all the rights to their stuff to Netflix.