Lola is the weirdest Loud

Americans, are you aware of how weird beauty pageants for children are for the rest of the world?

Attached: 285b962f323bd658b83b50bed28be4dec92adf68r1-500-327_00.gif (320x209, 510.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's the usa, were a girl can conset for gangbangs for 4 whole years before being legally allowed to sip on a 1% alcohol beer

Yes, but it's a boomer thing so it still happens

>Care about what other cultures think
No

the vast majority of americans hate them too

Fuck the "rest of the world"

It is clear; we must go to war with Islam and then Hollywood and then the federal reserve bank.
You dirty pajeets have had your last ounce of cunny for far too long.

Can someone translate this into English please?

I'm pretty sure that it's mostly a southern US thing

Are you sure?

That reminds me of Always Sunny episode of the kids pageant with the guy inspecting the pageant being the kid diddler.

Attached: Frank_Reynolds'_Little_Beauties.png (1158x654, 1.08M)

My only guess is that someone hired Pakistani bots to shitpost on Yea Forums.

Americans should bring back those "cute girls doing cute things" movies they used to have with Shirley Temple. Then cute little girls can star in those instead of being part of that awful pageant circuit.

Yes.
There was a huge controversy after reality shows depicting what goes on in them starting airing.

Seems like a waste of money

That's it! You've convinced me. I, as the absolute tippy top person in charge of all weird beauty pageants for children, have decided to cancel and outlaw them all and have sent an apology and a check for 350 to every prior contestants' mailbox.

I wonder what the hell Lexx does if Lola was a pageant queen

Attached: image_2022-04-13_113407605.png (1000x568, 693.87K)

Models for kid clothes and kid-targeted brands, maybe? Either that, or he's just a metrosexual who's into monarchies.

Actually that makes perfect sense. He does probably does stuff for catalogs and online stores, as well as advertisements.

I can totally imagine a running theme where he gets to be on the boxes of all sorts of stuff and the family gets sent samplers with the episode revolving around the boys interacting with the product that is either good or bad.

Americans don't care, cuties is still on netflix

They are considered pretty weird in the US these days too.
The Honey Boo Boo show kind of exposed it to General Audiences and the response was a resounding "what the fuck?"

Cuties is a drama about the ill effects of both suffocating, conservative and strict parental oversight and lack of it on pubescent girls who just loved dancing. The scene of them dancing inappropriately that everyone had a problem with in context has the competition audience shocked and outraged as well. It's meant to be distasteful and shocking in context, but also sad, because the girls spent a lot of time secretly practicing for the contest, just to be booed because they are too young for those moves, that they practiced with no oversight and those costumes that they made themselves.

The director is a woman of Senegalese heritage.

Would’ve been a much better fit to have him be in body building competitions.

Shhh let people think it was a pedo movie

>mostly a southern US thing
Oh yeah! Man, those people are fiulth.
What do you keep the South around for, 'Murica? Shouldn't you be using those "people" to test pharmaceuticals and weapons?

Attached: cb4ceac2794f0014d1a743e2dbccc4df.jpg (600x375, 27.51K)

Child pageants are disgusting and evil and I have no clue why they haven’t been outlawed yet.

We fought a war to keep those shitbags in the Union, giving them up now just because they're shitbags in a different way would be admitting we were wrong.

You think they could do an episode based on JonBenet Ramsey with someone tries to break in and kidnap to but kept you in with all the other children in the house and end up going to jail?Before I do anything bad Obviously ?

Honestly, even as someone who lives in Massachusetts I would unironically take Southerners over fucking Californians at this point.

Makes sense, but then you should be using them like the animals they are, not keeping them as equals.

the weirdest is the small one with glasses that collect shit samples from her family

There's a purpose in research, though.
What are pre-teen beauty shows good for?

>What are pre-teen beauty shows good for?
For men to get hard.

Lines on paper are not "children"

Can you pedos fuck off already?

Don't forget how multiple advocacy group in France said the movie made their job a lot easier, especially while dealing with mudslim families.

OP is a faggot but their point wasn't about drawings, it was about how Lola is the weirdest Loud for people outside the US because Beauty Pageants don't exists there.

I mean Asia has tons of weird shit too, but it's only ever bad when the west has something unique to their cultures.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

What happened to those anyway?

Then don't fucking call lines on paper "children " dumbfuck

I'm American and aware, it's just a pedo convention.
Reminds me of the pageant judges who got arrested for cp a decade or so ago.

It's ironic how many child activities here in the US re dangerous, i.e pageants fir girls, boy scouts for boys

>He's sperging out over semantics
Kill yourself, faggot.

Semantics is important, they literally have to define this shit in international law

You realize by letting pedos falseflag and well poison us it's literally detrimental to lolicon as a whole right?

Fuck off pedo

I remember reading some pedo blogpost about how he'd go alone with his expensive camera and photograph children, and made some creepy joke about hiding his boners

why do parents enable this shit? its disturbing

>My sperging out is important
You wish, faggot. Kill yourself.

I didn't know international law was decided by the wording of a thread on Yea Forums.

>Lines on paper are not "children"
>Can you pedos fuck off already?
Wait, are you saying lines on paper ARE children?

Whatever pedos, lolicons want nothing to do with you and you will never be welcome in our community

There's a handful of falseflagging pedos recently who are astroturfing and well poisoning us, they're the only ones who use "le drawn children" dogwhistles as well as uohh falseflag memes

Real organic

>Our community
I confirm, put the gun in your mouth and press the trigger.

Your sperging out and reddit spacing doesn't seems very genuine or organic either, buddy.

Yes?? Literally the entirety of the lolicon community?

>proper paragraph formatting is.. LE BAD!

Nice argument

It's always funny when a retarded redditor think they can defend themselves.

>Y-y-y-y-yes???
Once again, kill yourself.
There is no 'community', keep that gay shit to your tranny discord server.

Imagine wanting cunny enjoyers to go the way of the furries.

I'm referring to literally every other lolicon space that are vocally antipedo
Me being a redditor doesn't make my argument wrong, cope

We just need to stop being so accepting towards pedos and tell them to fuck off, nothing wrong with that

Honestly? Being a faggot.
It bothers me how Lincoln was the Target in that episode, Lexx should have been bullied to death just for wearing a queen crown and pink.

Bloke you where replying to here, I'm Canadian you dumbfuck. What the hell made you think I'm American? Why do you think I specified 'southern US' and not just 'the South'? Are you yanks honestly that far up your own asses that even in a thread explicitly about non-Americans you fail to realize that the world doesn't end at the US borders?

Your dumb ass thinking there's a 'we' to begin with is very wrong.