X-Terminators by limited series by Leah Williams and Carlos Gómez annonced

Writer Leah Williams (X-FACTOR, TRIAL OF MAGNETO) and artist Carlos Gómez (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN BEYOND) will take Dazzler, Jubilee, Boom-Boom, and Wolverine on a chaotic ride through a dark corner of Marvel’s underworld in a new limited series titled X-TERMINATORS. Influenced by grindhouse films, fans can expect plenty of blood, sweat and sweet REVENGE in this refreshing new take on Marvel’s merry mutants!

In typical X-Men fashion, what starts as a wild night out gets even crazier when Jubilee, Boom-Boom, and Dazzler are kidnapped and put into elaborate death traps by a mysterious new army of enemies. What are three fierce mutants with the power to blow things up to do? Expect a hardcore, neon-fueled, down and dirty type of adventure unlike any seen before in X-Men history with all the light blasts, fireworks, time bombs, and brawling you can possibly hope for!

“I’m excited about how gleefully transgressive this book is—it’s sexy, stupid, and chaotic,” Williams said. “One of my favorite moments in the making-of this book was Jordan[D. White] asking, ‘What do you think... Parental Advisory for this book? Or just T+?... I am leaning PA.’”

“I'm eager to be working on X-TERMINATORS with Leah!” Gómez added. “She's an incredible writer and always delivers fun and engaging stories and this title is no exception! Did I mention it’s action-packed? Also, X-Men has been one of my favorite series, and it’s always cool to be back in the X-Family!”
>marvel.com/articles/comics/x-terminators-enter-the-grindhouse-of-x

Attached: xterm2022001_cvr-parental.jpg (1031x1566, 334.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rBHUSriol60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1: Since when does Dazzler "make things explode?"
2: Why does Wolverine look like a girl?
3: Is Jubilee still a vampire?
4: How should "transgressive" be taken in today's society?

1.)isn't Dazzler's power turning sound energy into different kinds of energy? if that is her power she should in theory be able to make explosions.
2.)girl wolverine is X-23 they just call her Wolverine now for reasons...
3.)Jubilee is no longer a vampire but is still a negligent single mother.
4.) lots of cheesecake I guess.

>1: Since when does Dazzler "make things explode?
She doesn't, but she can shoot light.
>2: Why does Wolverine look like a girl?
It's Laura not Logan
>3: Is Jubilee still a vampire?
No Quire cured her Pre-Krakoa
>4: How should "transgressive" be taken in today's society?
No clue on this one.

Nice, I was missing my daily dose of anons posting Leah's fat tits.

>Leah and Carlos on a book together again
>Not one mention of Amazing Mary Jane
Why?

>>Not one mention of a book that flopped
good

did it flop though? it had enough interest to be upgraded from a mini to ongoing before being canceled thanks to Covid.

It got promoted from mini to ongoing how is that a flop? It only got cancelled because of covid

Yes, but where are they?

I thought she was doing Scarlet Witch ongoing

Attached: 1640186694754.jpg (1988x3056, 491.18K)

How did she get unvampired?

Great! Tits and ass!
Leah isn’t afraid to write so Carlos and draw the female anatomy.

After all, Leah is 50% tits herself. And I mean that as a compliment.

Bitch, that was years ago and pre-Krakoa when she was unvampired. Where the fuck have you been?

Will Carlos do the impossible and give Jubilee fat mom tits?

i want to fuck leah, and then when i'm done i'll sit on her like a bean bag chair and drift off to sleep. her comics fucking suck though, so i expect this one to be awful. at least it will have some good art.

Attached: FNxVYUlXoAE3nmO.jpg (1568x2048, 599.06K)

once editorial realized people actually wanted a scarlet witch book they cancelled it and replaced it with another x-book nobody will read.

He’s the only current Marvel artist I would think could do it. I hope so too.

Will they let Carlos draw some nipples, ass shots, cleavage and sexiness in this?

>nipples, ass shots, cleavage and sexiness
no, yes, yes, and yes. leah is a fat bisexual coomer. the books of hers i've seen posted had coom material to a point where it feels forced or like an user wrote it. like when gwenpool shoved her ass into the readers face for no reason.

It’s possible that Leah is in this thread right now

But why no nipples? :(

Given the 4 choices, will there be one girl/girl pairing?

Also, reminder that Dazzler is a milf (gave birth to Shatterstar) and she doesn’t know it (memory wiped)

Why do comic solicitations sound so dishonest?
>WE SWEAR IT'S THE BEST THING EVER MADE

Based. I support her, especially for collaborating with a known coomer artist like Gomez.

If you’re here Leah, please show more of the sexual orgies on Krakoa before the status quo goes away. Especially girl on girl. Thank you.

Leah IS an user. That every issue was meant to personally shout out Yea Forums but editors vetoed it.

I wanna shove my face in her fat milkers, then I want to commission Carlos to draw that scene so I’ll always have it to remember

I am 40 percent sure this mini was designed just to collect (you)s

Amazing Mary Jane was da bomb, user.

>Leah IS an user.
how do you think she feels about all the anons that want to fuck her?

Honestly pretty creeped out.

Like I know people meme but the fact that a women can't do ANYTHING semi-public without a bunch of people being creepily sexual has got to be pretty fucking tiring.

Like Ram V or Stan Sakai can have stuff posted here and anons won't talk about gobbling their cocks

Unless this series ends with Monica Rambeau pimpslapping Boom-Boom until she cries over this sex island bullshit and tells her to stop wasting time not going after Beyond Corps because her skank ass isn't getting laid no matter how long she waits, I'm not reading it.

Attached: nextwave_post_bandbreakup.png (1040x428, 911.8K)

On the one hand, it’s nice to see Laura and Jubilee together but in the other hand, it’s Leah Williams

youtu.be/rBHUSriol60

Leah is kino

isn't jubilee a vampire?

No

Phoenix Forced

Gott in Himmel! Have been under a rock for 9 years?

Who will the villains be?
Most mutant villains are on Krakoa. Most anti-mutant humans have joined Orchis.

Leah, I know you're here.
Write more Gwenpool. And bring back the Terrible Eye pls.

>Write more Gwenpool
fuck off. keep that fat bitch far away from gwen.

>Dazzler
Will they stop pretending anyone cares about her? Anyway, what are the chances that Jubilee is made into a lesbian?

More likely bisexual.

But she didn’t turn away when Bling kissed her on the lips.

everyone on krakoa is bi at this point and just fucking everything that moves

Imagine if we got Carlos Gómez drawing a Wanda book instead of some random X-Men mini. Hope he at least gives us some good Dazzler.

That might be next for Leah and Carlos after this 4 issue mini

Still waiting for Laura to finally fuck Jubilee, then.

Good news

Carlos Gomez cheesecake is back on the menu

Attached: leah williams dazzler.png (619x679, 337.14K)

Lmao Hickman

it's very weird that i feel like a dump truck ass doesn't fit Dazzler

but i'll assume i'm wrong and trust leah

why does Yea Forums hate hickman again?

Remember that Dazzler is a confirmed MILF now. She gave birth to Shatterstar.

Like many post-birth pop stars, she has a huge ass now to match her diva personality.

Because we've read his Marvel work

>Arrive
>Set up interesting premise
>Also do various retcons of dubious quality
>CHARTS, LOTS OF CHARTS
>Fail to resolve storyline in an adequate or entertaining way
>Leave

The real question is why people keep falling for it and getting hyped for him when he does the same thing every time?

Leah knows this

>The real question is why people keep falling for it and getting hyped for him when he does the same thing every time?
but I do like charts though

There's honestly something perverse about the way both of Shatterstar's creators were on record about how he wasn't meant to be the son of Longshot and Dazzler, nor was he meant to be gay, but Peter David went and did both of those things anyway.

Do you actually like it when important plot points and key moments in the narrative are just talked about in charts rather than being shown happening on actual comic pages?

cringe

no nd I think it's unfair for the reader who doesn't like charts and infographics to do that. honestly several of the writers seem to use the data pages just to say they don't have to py the artist doing a page of talking heads.

We’re getting nice big asses and Yea Forums still complains.

I swear you guys just want to be victims.

nobody is complaing about the asses. we'd just prefer if we also got a good writer as well.

>nobody is complaing about the asses.
I'm not complaining per se, I just think Dazzler should be more of a big boobs character than a big ass character. But I think I trust Gomez to deliver.

She’s both. Leah’s okay.
Better than Bendis who had a character say in his comics that Dazzler had a coke addiction.