Earth 7642

Would they date

Attached: 76990E4E-BE84-4916-BCB8-47C5924DC681.png (1570x1403, 995.88K)

>Be Superboy Prime
>Finally be with cute crush/gf Laurie after all the comic bullshit from start until Death Metal
>This Twitch Thot comes in, and tries to flirt with me
>Know all the bullshit that happened in the DC universe involving romance
>Tell the Twitch Thot no.

Fuck off tulpa fag

No but they’d make great friends

How would Marvel/DC react to the Image universe?

It's not like she doesn't have a murder rap sheet of similar proportions.

Probably notice the expies

I always liked the threads of these two interacting. Prime breaking the universe sends him not to the real world, but to the marvel universe, and now two 4th wall breakers argue a whole bunch,

She's asexual so no

no superman is gay now

>Gwen
>asexual
she loves the hunky red-headed lawyer types

Attached: gwendevil.jpg (540x408, 90.83K)

She made out with Quentin Quire and dated him for a bit. Editor Heather Antos said she had a crush on Miles, which was already implied in her solo. Her only issue with people pairing her up with Deadpool was that he was too old/father figure-y for her.

Wrong one

Personally, I ship Superboy Prime with Gertrude from I Hate Fairyland.

Both of them are complete autists who come from other worlds who hate their new worlds with a passion and cope by killing everything in sight and they both break the 4th wall

Attached: Transformers Beast Waifus.jpg (3264x3264, 2.68M)

Don't forget that her writer Christopher Hastings said that her favorite Marvel character is Peter Parker Spider-Man.

I mean desu isn't he like everyone's favorite?
Who here wouldn't have sex with with Spider-Man given the chance

They become eCelebs

A generation X fan from the Bronze Age, vs a millennial from the Dark Age of comics.

I want to see them mocking the Batman who keks until he cries, kinda like Terry and the Joker.

Even with all the retcons and alternate realities, one thing that will always be consistent is that bitches love Spider-Man

Prime is canon but Gwen is not.

Or maybe Gwen is canon and Prime isn’t

Maybe we’re all noncanon

No we’re canon

They have had the odd crossover.

>I always liked the threads of these two interacting
It's because they are super compatible, they are polar opposites but still share several key traits like being young comic fans that deal with depression and emotional issues.

Im not, im just average user with nothing to C ahead of me.

Me neither. I’m just a simple What If scenario.

No sorry, Prime is canon and Gwen is not. Nobody ever mentions Gwen and she never shows up in comics or events outside of her own. Prime shows up all the time and even got to punch the fuck out of the big bad of the last Crisis.

Attached: 01.jpg (3975x3056, 3.73M)

What a chad

gwen is canon, they retcon her origin to make her more canon

You’re not canon

There is no such thing as canon or non canon. There is no such boundary between the marvel and DC universes other than legal. Everything exists.

So does that mean Mr Clean is canon?

When you view sexual acts as non-sexual in nature it can lead to you doing very dangerous things

It’s a comic

She was in Superior Spider-Man, the Champions, WCA and Venomverse.

That’s a different Gwen

no.

Yare yare daze

i am glad they are not touching him for dark crisis
The fact that he got a happy ending makes me warm inside not like Gwen and its still trapped in Marlel

Gwen being trapped in the Marvel universe is her happy ending.

She loves comics so much that she became apart of them. What a story Mark.

Attached: Tommy Wiseau.jpg (975x649, 35.35K)

What?

Each new writer generates a Gwen.

Wasn't the point of Unbelievable that, despite her being handed a golden opportunity at living her dream, her life still sucks because she's a fuckup? All her victories have been pretty hollow.

Attached: file.jpg (163x264, 14.08K)

Still counts

I'm a cut out content.

She still loves Marvel comics. She just has to accept the bad stuff with the good stuff.

How do you even begin to accept that your personality gets completely rewritten every time the pen changes hands? It sounds like a fate worse than death.

She probably knew the risks going in.

She's still shown to prefer the Marvel universe to her own world.

That's a far cry away from this being her "happy ending".

A true happy ending for her would be if she gets married to Akibared

Attached: Akibared.jpg (288x479, 14.78K)

Who?

A guy who loves Super Sentai so much that he gets to have delusions where he’s a Super Sentai hero and fights monsters with his friends. Plus both he and Gwenpool break the 4th wall too.

I think him and Gwenpool would get along amazingly and I ship them.

Lame

In the threads we've had about this, we came to the comclusion that they own a comic book shop together and fuck in the backroom. So yes

Attached: 1642925432705.png (1741x1183, 365.08K)

Yes

How would that even work

How would what work?

He’s like a crisis villain so he wouldn’t be owning a business

Come on man, how could you hate a guy with a face like this?

Attached: Akagi gets forced into a wedding against his will.png (500x281, 256.97K)

He and Gwen are both out of universe characters with knowledge that they are inside the universe they've read about. It's a nice and entertaining idea that these two are the ones who own a comic shop while also being the classic comic book shop owners who talk about comics in-depth regurally. Alongside having different personalities that contrast to create a different dynamic of two different types of comic readers working together.
Also this is a thread for creative writing and making up new ideas for an amalgam universe, so why not? Besides, both characters are 4th wall breakers too.

Attached: 1627958173992.png (1297x1559, 246.59K)