When and why did Rick and Morty go so "men bad, white people bad"?

When and why did Rick and Morty go so "men bad, white people bad"?

Attached: file.png (641x584, 527.16K)

When they called out Jerry for being a “beta male racist sexist” or whatever, with no irony.

They fear the jess
Also feminist writers and media control

OP, stop being a faggot. You know this isn't true. I'd prefer "grrr I hate niggers women back to the kitchen" than this depressing shit. You sound SAD! The funny cartoon says one thing about men and you act like it's pushing a huge agenda

I hate Jess, fuck that bitch, controlling world events and shit.

No she is based fuck the people in control who dont like her

OP

Talk to as many real people outside of internet and media as you can. It feels weird at first but people like talking about themselves. You will feel much better about life. and you WILL find a girlfriend/partner.

I'm serious. Your outlook on life will improve dramatically. I was where you are.

Did they just do that just so there'd be a reason to hate him? Because I feel like they knew there's not much about him that's that despicable enough to deserve what they give him.

Just pray you aren't in a liberal city.

>Don't criticize woke media because... Just don't Okay!
Piss off, cunt. Not everyone here is a pathetic incel strawman.

I hate niggers and women belong in the kitchen but only because that is correct.

I stopped watching after this episode
Was not even going to watch the new season until i saw Jessica so i gave it one more chance and it blew it.
They should just ended it already.

specifically to piss on your sense of permanent victimhood.

>permanent victimhood.
How ironic, cause the people doing it can't stop whining how much victims they are in 2020 of all years and love to project, like you right now.

>"project"
>while projecting
>2020
ya dun goofed, my good retard.

But isn’t Jerry already a beta male? Not even trolling just asking.

>>while projecting
How? You're part of the ones always whining about how bad minorities have it and how everyone should feel bad for them every second of their lives
>2020
Yes, dipshit. It's not 1940's anymore. Most, if not all of them have ways defeating discrimination and getting support from other groups, and many minorities have jobs in places of high power or respect.

Next time, don't try to pretend you're smart. Cause you really fail at it.

Woman writers. I hate to say it but forced diversity makes the group you are trying to help look bad. Like they would make men bad jokes before but it was actually funny and not cringy so it was okay but this is so forced and shit. You feel like the writers are just complaining about a subject without contributing anything the story. Total emersion breaker and not even in a clever fourth wall sort of way

I hate how Jarry gets the Meg treatment but that insult made no sense at all. Jarry has never done anything racist. Or come to think if it is anything sexist. I mean sure he is a bit of a beta male but that's it. It feels like the writers have an ax to grind against men but they don't even do it in a clever way.

The problem is the men bad jokes use to be funny. This is just blunt and dumb. And there is no joke. It's just a statement. If you agree with it I guess you are happy that your beliefs are confirmed but it doesn't make you laugh. And if you disagree it's just nonsense.

OP is talking about the direction of the poor writing in recent seasons of Rick And Morty. Why did you turn this into some bullshit self-help advice? Jesus, you can not like the newer seasons without being an incel you nerd.

Yeah. They just kind of made up some random shit about Jarry just so Summer could dunk on him.

This is literally the worst episode. Not because the incest baby is gross but because everything is so contrived.

What? Are you assuming OP is a man and feels victimized by his manhood? And even if it did bother him on that level, how is that funny in the context of the show?

He is only a beta male the rest of the insault makes no sense at all.

Female writer took over.

Hahahahha
Women
>"All of the work and none of the credit"
Fuck outta here, women always want the opposite. Take a look at everything they write now, women hardly ever earn anything.

As insignificant changes build up, big changes seem to have manifested out of nowhere.

When and why did you start taking these opinions so personally?

A woman wrote this
A man wrote this

I just wanna know if Beth and Summer complaining about le patriarchy are supposed to make them hypocrites, or if it is straight? I mean, the background soldiers in the same scene where Beth talks about "men and their guns" have female soldiers. But it doesn't zoom in on them or anything.
So either it is a straight complaint and the guy who does background characters didn't get the memo, or that is a subtle joke.

I like the former, because other episodes have examples of background characters ruining the joke, like in the Thanksgiving episode, the joke is that we are supposed to think the bartender is racist towards black people, but the joke is subverted because he just hates presidents, but before he goes to the bar we see that the bar has black background character, which ruins the joke.

lol

lmao

Attached: 20220226013527_1.jpg (960x817, 60.52K)

>I just wanna know if Beth and Summer complaining about le patriarchy are supposed to make them hypocrites, or if it is straight? I mean, the background soldiers in the same scene where Beth talks about "men and their guns" have female soldiers. But it doesn't zoom in on them or anything.
So either it is a straight complaint and the guy who does background characters didn't get the memo, or that is a subtle joke.

The episode is so terrible that it’s impossible to tell. Summer farting in Morty’s face and saying, “You have to like it or you’re sexist,” is clearly ironic, but the sperm episode is too much of a mess to determine if Beth is meant to be right or just annoying.

When everyone else did

>watching Rick and Morty past the second season

summers VA started fucking Dan and Justin around this time which is why she got shit like this put in and has a lot more attention on the show

Isn't she too old for Dan?

That confirmed.

They probably think all this writing has made Beth look more "empowering" but now she just comes across as a whiny, entitled loser

>but now she just comes across as a whiny, entitled loser
this is how I feel about a lot of writing in recent media
anytime a character laments "OH BOO HOO ISN'T IS SO LE HARD TO BE ME" I just groan because people who do that shit irl are just pathetic do-nothings who's problems are like 90% their own fault
either nut up or shut up, loser

>story boarders write shit schlop about the army being just toxic men
>the animators put a bunch of female POC soldiers in the background
Good work team. You can't complain about muh sexism when animators are almost obligated to put diversity in background characters.

This is the complete opposite of reality. Women get all the benefits with none of the responsibilities. How are the writers this detached from reality

The entire world is like this

You act like this isn't an extremely recurring trend amongst every cartoon. Why don't you stop being a faggot.

You do it for free.

Attached: deflection cope.png (1224x1052, 148.78K)

Because somehow people didn't get that "Fuck em if they can't take a joke" also applied to them as well. I have no idea why people who love a character (and show) whose whole point is give a big "fuck you" to everyone would get so upset when it's their turn to get the fuck you. Rick and Morty is literally THE tv show that would have a character look dead in the camera and say "I wish the Great Replacement was real so I wouldn't have to listen to you subhuman retards whine all the time" in full seriousness.

>calls others NPCs
>proceeds to act like an NPC
pottery

If you're a mediocre white woman your pussy is basically a get out of consequences free card.

If niggers, women, and faggots are supposed to just take it when we mock them, why are we supposed to be too weak to take a mocking as well?

You really think far too highly of them to think their writers would have the ovaries to actually say what they think instead of couching their vitriol in snide complaints and "ironic" statements like in OP's screenshot. We're at the point that if they just straight up blew Morty, Rick, and Jerry's brains out on screen and danced on their graves before renaming it the Beth and Summer Show, I'd have far more respect for their crew for actually doing it.

>wahhh theyre making fun of me!!!!
Rick and Morty is once again filtering all the retards. gg wp

Because they DON'T take it. They don't allow their side to be the butt when it comes to mockery.

If I literally wanted to piss white men off, I'd hire female writers to do it just so regular "fuck men" jokes would sting even more, so it sounds like it's working as intended.

That's what they did for season 3 and beyond. And they're also the ones responsible for Pickle Rick.

Dan Harmon did it so he could casting couch all of them.

>Willing to tank the quality of a show to get someone's goat

Attached: 1636449341987.png (1100x900, 813.67K)

Wasn't Harmon in a death-spin from his divorce at the time? Honestly, you have to admire the sheer spite of it. Hiring women writers so that the self-assuredly thick-skinned Rick and Morty fans would turn into the very thin-skinned culture war crybabies they mocked is the best joke the show has ever done.

This bitch alone got Rick and Morty fans frothing at the mouth like Christian Fundamentalists listening to Richard Dawkins talking.

Attached: this kills the ricktheist.png (654x637, 593.48K)

the episode with rick laughing at the snake society for being racists
>after that the snake society was destroyed because because rick accidentally caused race mixing in said socirty

NOOOOOOOOOOO iignore that; BETH AND SUMMER DON'T LIKE MEEEEEEN

>lowering the quality of your show to “own” a minority of its viewers

Sure is a loud fucking minority who can't stand to be made fun of.

Honestly, it's completely "on-brand" for Justin Roiland to scuttle his own show as a joke just to fuck with everyone.

Yep, it did tie primarily to Dan Harmon. His divorce, specifically hiring women to up his woke cred and on the chuds, and the Harmon factor where the longer a series goes the more his ego bloats and causes him to bog his show down with his toxic ego. That and Justin Roiland getting bored of that show and focusing more work on Solar Opposites to bother reigning Harmon's fat head in.

For what it's worth, the whole episode sucked even before the pickle rick meme died in its cradle, a lot of people just fixate on that literal mouthpiece since the whole episode pushed to that one moment only to be met with a lecture on how Rick Sanchez was a piece of shit. Most flipped their shit to hear their god denigrated, while the rest just went "But we fucking knew that already, we didn't need 20 minutes to reach that point".

I still believe that the whole Pickle Rick thing was engineered specifically to give everyone a meme to latch onto to divert attention away from the "This season's Theme will solely be about how awful and unlikeable Rick should be"

>Because they DON'T take it. They don't allow their side to be the butt when it comes to mockery.
Those groups endured at least a century of mockery, but you fuckers weren't able to endure 5 years before crying. That's why people make fun of whites.

>watch reddit: the show
>WAAAH WHY THEY ARE BEING SO REDDIT

i think season 2 foward.
together with "let's treat the relationship of
rick and morty like a couple with issues"

It's just a really strange, terrible episode that feels "off" in the worst possible way. It's that simple. You have Rick making a terrible lapse in judgement at the beginning where in spite of noticing how suspicious Morty's acting, takes him at his word that the semen is indeed horse semen and the president is trusting and nice to Morty for some reason on the basis that he "never tells a lie" in spite of lying to him in The Rickchurian Mortydate.

Other than that, shit in this episode just happens and it really feels like it was meant to be a mindblowers skit but the writers were forced to extend it to a full episode length. The shock value of the incest baby leads even more credence as it definitely looks like something you'd see in a mindblower that isn't elaborated on any further.

>Those groups endured at least a century of mockery, but you fuckers weren't able to endure 5 years before crying.
Buddy, my guy. I've seen and laughed at plenty of black stand-up dunking on white people.
I've myself made fun of my own race.
Quit projecting, my dude.
Or throw a "See, can't take it!" response while backing the hell down.

Attached: 41101790126be9a68ae2dc9e8c618458.jpg (987x657, 124.13K)

Rick is not white, he's a latinx.

If only you gave as much effort to life as you did to your post.

I wish we were more like this, but fags like OP ruin it. If you want jokes at the expense of minorities or some shit, you need to be able to take the heat too. Be the change you want.

Female writers flocked to rick and morty when it became popular because they wanted clout. They hate what the show is actually meant to be so they write to be be what they want instead.