The Bad Guys

Where are people getting these concept art?

Attached: FQKKtI-agAE2kNu.jpg (1000x526, 101.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TysonCupeta/status/1513920410387157002
animationmagazine.net/features/exclusive-dreamworks-the-bad-guys-plots-a-criminally-fun-caper/
gallerynucleus.com/events/932?more_info=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: FQLZHRkXEAIsAdk.jpg (1366x768, 120.78K)

Staff shilling. Creator of Gravity Falls did it.

bigger

Attached: FQKALPtWQAUR73n.jpg (2048x1077, 273.14K)

basically as a proof of concept for hiring?

Attached: FQKDK8qX0Awz_Ea.jpg (1366x768, 187.6K)

Attached: FQKDAkpWUAYfHM7.jpg (1366x768, 200.32K)

I want the art book so bad

Attached: FQKNOmjWQAYeyII.jpg (1000x410, 99.11K)

twitter.com/TysonCupeta/status/1513920410387157002
and I hope the br release gets a behind the scenes for this

precious

Attached: 1649847409191.jpg (222x236, 13.44K)

Is it released there yet?

April 22nd for US
June 14 for home release

I meant in brazil, dum dum

oh, by br I meant bluray
it already came out in brazil last month

So i suppose it did best in mexico and spain, then?

Concept arts from this article
animationmagazine.net/features/exclusive-dreamworks-the-bad-guys-plots-a-criminally-fun-caper/

yes
they might as well pander to them next movie

It was #1 in Spain for two weeks, while Batman was still in theaters. Third week it dropped to third when Sonic Morbius were released. In total, against an $80 million budget, the film's made over $40 million in international markets, and it hasn't hit the USA or China yet.

Attached: 1639805738105.jpg (1684x1000, 355.29K)

Yeah I think it can recoup the budget

You mean the guy that openly brags about his Shriner symbolism?

reminds of sly cooper & co

what's wrong with his faaace

Its not as bad as it looks at first glance. Thought it was some derpy mustache. His just got his mouth open, thou the lighting does give him the fat chin look.
Still waiting to see any preliminary concept art of Diane, haven't seen anything from the director yet or anywhere really.

Attached: word-image-804.jpg (1000x563, 114.36K)

It's still 80M+Marketing

Diane's is going to be very interesting to see, since Agent Fox from the books looks so different from her. I wonder at what point they changed her character backstory.

Attached: dqudngB.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

it's a movie where they want to release in home media quickly judging by the gap

GIMME ALL THE DIANE PRODUCTION ART THERE IS

Attached: Praquina.jpg (1391x1451, 591.62K)

go buy the art book sweaty

Well maybe I will

Attached: 1584494228584.png (456x810, 420.48K)

Shit, that reminds me, the interview stream where the art books will be signed is tomorrow. Anyone else here watching?

Wheres that being hosted? I'll check it out. Be good to get a better sample of the actual book contents.

Attached: piano.jpg (1080x809, 176.09K)

gallerynucleus.com/events/932?more_info=1
You have to order the book to get the stream link, and there are only 100 available. I know several have already been ordered, don't know how many are still left.

Im going to guess that link gets sent out on the day since I already preordered the book. Should be able to make the livestream

Attached: wolf.png (349x347, 18.89K)

I don't get it, why not just sell the book as is

They'll probably sell the book normally afterward, these are first edition autographed copies.

Got any questions for the upcoming QA?

Does Diane take it in the ass? Also just general questions about how they came to develop the visual style for the film. Y'know, what other kinds of experimenting they dabbled in prior to what we see today.

Attached: Lupin the Wolf.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

It used to be Tumblr and now it's Reddit, Twitter and Furafinity

Don't buy the book chances are you'll find a torrent of it if you look hard enough or you can check lib.gen

Don't support this crap

I know they've said they developed the style based on Japanese and French animation, but I'd love to see more in depth of how that process went.

You can't tell me what to do, Monty.

You're a nigger and a shill this whole thread is just the furfag animators advertising their shitty production.

You should kill yourself

I actually like to own things physically

They talk about the style a bit in this article

Attached: style.png (788x287, 60.06K)

Damn, Spider-Verse really kicked the door down when it comes to CG animation stylization, huh.

to be fair Dreamworks started the "cartoonish cg" look with Madagascar

True, but I don't remember it having a huge impact outside their own work.

oh it didn't, just saying they tried it before

Ah, okay.

Man I love the inspirations behind this movie, from its 80s Toriyama-inspired character designs to its Lupin the Third-inspired characters and designs. Just look at this dollar bill , it looks straight out of The Castle of Cagliostro

it's full of soul

Absolutely. The moment the first trailer had Wolf leaning in towards the camera and the 2D effects were used to emphasize his expression, I was sold on the style.

I fucking love Pierre's sketches.

Attached: de6b003646b5d5b3d62cc3ad25b4cb58.jpg (1440x1800, 355.63K)

Attached: b4ea1d5d7e82cc875ed562fae6097b65.jpg (1280x678, 115.01K)

Attached: 0c5dff2a98830d25e0629f98e4b46fbd.jpg (1280x812, 442.76K)

Why couldn’t they channel the look of MAD Magazine’s very own Jack Davis for the movie in the first place when it comes to developing the characters for the story?

Also, I’m fed up with the “bean mouths” that those hippie animators draw for the characters these days.

Why the hell would they do that? His shit's for exaggerated and ugly looking caricatures, it'd look freaky as hell to kids.

>use ugly as fuck design

From the staff 'leaking' it to build hype/free advertising? What are you fucking new to the internet?

He actually did character design for some kid show animations and Rankin Bass back in the day. Looked good, too.

>leaking
it's not a leak, it's a literal press event. maybe you're new to the internet where it's not just tinfoil shit

Actually they were shared for interview articles and appeared in some of the behind-the-scenes clips.

I can't wait to see the tall gangly wolf type in a nice suit guy get chased by hordes of police officers with his morally dubious gang who sometimes do good deeds but are still ultimately a little dangerous.

Attached: file.png (1280x712, 1.1M)

>it's not a leak,
>shared for interview articles

Okay so they were still intentionally shared by production staff, big fucking deal. Or are you going to act like scoring a technicality on me still means I'm wrong and you're so much better than me for knowing the specifics? I answered his question now fuck off.

are you underage? you must be at least 18 to post here

OP asked a question and it was answered rather straightforwardly. You waddled in and shouted conspiracy nonsense. And now you're acting like a sore loser when corrected. Not everything is a competition, my guy.

I want a crossover. Lupin meets lupine.

to be fair lupin means wolf too