I'm honestly glad that they're cutting down on the cameos. As much as I'd like Tobey or Tom Cruise...

I'm honestly glad that they're cutting down on the cameos. As much as I'd like Tobey or Tom Cruise. I just want the focus to be on these 3. The same way NWH still managed to be Tom Holland's movie.

Attached: doctor-strange-in-the-multiverse-of-madness-posters.jpg (1338x670, 125.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vivBx21jYC0
youtube.com/watch?v=JhE_2mC1fb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Caring about Chavez

Why?

If they’re gonna make Strange go out of his way to protect her, essentially making her a co-lead. Might as well do it decently.

If the MCU can make a lame joke villain like the Vulture great(Until Morbius shit on him of course). They can do Chavez fine.

If Multiverse of Madness is more of a cameo parade than a Sam Raimi horror-flavoured capekino, I'm dropping the MCU.

What it's needed for five years or more is strong directors, and with Eternals underperforming and NWH doing gangbusters, I'm worried they'll compromise Strange to follow the money.

It's weird how hyped up everyone is for Tom Cruise, like it would literally be a celebrity cameo. Not like people would give a shit if you cast Timothy Olyphant as Superior Iron-Man or something

>Sam Raimi horror-flavoured capekino
They hired Sam Raimi after the other director tried to make a horror move against their wishes retard

Derrickson also wanted to tell a story about Nightmare and Clea, it's entirely possible that the contentions with Marvel was more about them wanting to do a Multiverse movie with Wanda. That would necessitate hiring a director with chops working in cape flicks, like Raimi, but that doesn't mean they're gonna cut out the weird shit necessarily.

They probably will, but I can't have optimism after the fact so I'm going to have it now.

I find it really weird that nobody's asking to see RDJ back in the role. I think it would be way more interesting to see him in the role of Superior Iron Man, it would be way more impactful than simple stunt casting

Because most people have accepted that RDJ is pretty much done with the role.

No that would ruin his story for most people, that would cause negative hype. People obviously would love to see him back proper but maybe in 10 years he can come back for something special

Exactly this.

Derrickson probably had no interest in Wanda or her story. He just wanted to make it about Stephen. Given how Marvel has basically been marketing this film to be mostly about Wanda as much as Strange. They just booted him off the project.

Attached: 351C5571-6D7E-4C4A-8228-A433339E70CD.jpg (678x452, 19.89K)

You should have dropped a long time ago.

Every MCU film except The Incredible Hulk(Post Credits Excluded) is a cameo parade.

Imagine ignoring the majority of what happens in a movie only to get triggered over a single 5-second cameo.

Wong - CONFIRMED
America Chavez - CONFIRMED
Loki - CONFIRMED
Gordon Bombay - CONFIRMED
Ghost Rider - RUMOUR
Bruce Campbell - RUMOUR
Scarlet Witch - RUMOUR
Bubsy Bobcat - RUMOUR
Diego from Ice Age - RUMOUR
Tobey Maguire - RUMOUR

Attached: 1640041634726.jpg (520x800, 133.08K)

As a latino why did they choose the fattest, ugliest native woman out there? She looks exactly like the cleaning lady that once laughed at me because I prayed before eating my lunch :(

Attached: 1648829018586.jpg (5000x5000, 1.03M)

>As a latino
Hispanic here, yes they were looking for a indian face, they did the same shit with Namor, yes she looks like Moner ugly sister and Moner should be playing that role.

Attached: 1509989798106.webm (780x438, 2.62M)

It has fucking Multiverse in the title. It NEEDS to have crazy cameos

>They can do Chavez fine.
If they do I will literally be intrigued and in awe.

Same lol

Drop it already.
I dont need more whiners clogging up mcu discussion

I hope we see a blackbolt scream.

WHY?!!!

Attached: Black Bolt Accidentally Kills His Parents.jpg (1920x920, 144.54K)

Most of the cameos here are just that, unlike Tobey and Andrew. The Illuminati with substantial roles are Xavier and Rasta Mordo apparently.

it's very easy to make chavez fine, because they'll be starting from start

Movie is already a shit nostalgia fest even without Tobey. This is not what a Strange sequel should’ve been. The leaks make it barely sound like his movie. What the fuck does the Fox-Men or America Chavez have to do with Doctor Strange? At least the other leads get to have a supporting cast that make sense to their franchises.

I'm betting the cameos are now gone with Illumiani being the only ones who all die leaving things less clutter in the final act

Considering the review policy, it's obvious this is going to have cameos.

> Tom Cruise
Did…Did I miss something?

Attached: 2BEBA549-A951-409B-B616-F0614258A671.gif (112x112, 154.34K)

Is this where everything comes together or is it where we will see the multiverse collapse under it's own weight?

Attached: kino.jpg (1920x1920, 1.93M)

>What the fuck does the Fox-Men or America Chavez have to do with Doctor Strange?
they are doing their own version of The Dark Phoenix Saga for Wanda aparently, yes you want to have the mutants there, Ameirca Chavez is just tokenism.

who's the hoe on the right?

It is rumored that he'll play Superior Iron Man

one of the girls from The Baby-Sitters Club
youtube.com/watch?v=vivBx21jYC0

Has there ever been a good, worthwhile multiverse story from Marvel or DC?

No Way Home

Hollandman and his unfunny fat friend both suck hard

Gonna cry?

Only Garfield and Dafoe look fine there.

They're going for the weirder stuff now. It's a gamble, but if they get audiences to accept this stuff then they can make anything popular. And that's good for those of us who want less popular characters like Nova who won't really fit in a TV show or a single movie.

Bump

Surprisingly good show.

Raimi hasn't made a good movie in decade

*a decade

nope the leaks confirmed that hes not in it

He hasn't made any movie in a decade

Sicking hard is litteralky how Holland gets his roles.

Garfield is actually the perfect Spiderman.
Dafoe an amazing goblin
Emma Stone had no business not being a comic accurate MJ

Makes me curious. Who would you want to play Superior Iton Man?
My nomination is picrel.

Attached: B214A897-208F-4370-A379-5D4844A3ED7E.jpg (1024x536, 51.89K)

also to note* the girl chavez is the cause of reality breaking down / multiverses merging.

only watched spiderman because of the racist piderman

No leaks are confirmed yet. Hell Xavier could be a fake out too

>Garfield is actually the perfect Spiderman.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's legit fucking dumb.
They could and should have had this be fallout from the garbage avengers plan in the movies and finally Spiderman fuckingbit all up with his bullshit.

Nit the most hated female character in marveks history just being too much of a strong female latinx dyke that she destroy everything.

The MCU is fucked

Tobey only has being the first.
He's Peter Parker was a dull unfun pinching bag and his Spiderman was mfuvk awful

Holland is just bad. Very bad.

Yeah, but he made Ash vs Evil Dead so its all good.

TASMfags need the rope, he is easily the worst Spider-Man

You first

Attached: shit tier bait.png (680x528, 117.01K)

This. If you like Tom Cruise and want to see him in the MCU, surely it would be better to get him as the lead character in something, instead of a throwaway cameo that's just an in-joke about how he was attached to an earlier attempt at making an Iron Man movie.

I've yet to read/see one.
Oh, wait - some of the Illuminati in Hickman's New Avengers leading in to Secret Wars was quite good.

>If Multiverse of Madness is more of a cameo parade than a Sam Raimi horror-flavoured capekino, I'm dropping the MCU.
This. The only reason I'm going back into the MCU is to see Sam do his thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JhE_2mC1fb4

Attached: file.png (313x501, 266.9K)

Like you ever left kek