She deserved it

she deserved it.

Attached: ea2fe0b03ecb3bc2-600x338.jpg (600x338, 34.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1bmM7Ihv0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mFNlu5b6PPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To be loved and on my 3’ horse cock.

Yes, for picking an awful boyfriend, but that's what made the scene so sad.

She lived

>horse
Gross

How happy do you figure her life was after this? She survived, got out of the business and eventually started a family, but she had to live with the knowledge that she was complicit in mindfucking a kid and her granddaughters ended up being dumbasses who joined up with Joker too, and Harley herself looks like a decrepit old babushka even compared to other, older characters like Based Bruce.

Attached: 345354354.png (2848x2124, 1.62M)

Batman's laugh in this episode is one of the high points of the DCAU.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1bmM7Ihv0Y

It's his laugh and him calling Joker "Puddin'" at the end
youtube.com/watch?v=mFNlu5b6PPg

Also the fact that, as he nastily reminds the Joker, Harley comes vastly closer to killing him than the Joker himself ever has in BTAS/TNBA. That must have REALLY gotten under old clown boy's skin.

She learned her lesson and vowed to never ever live a life of crime again. Probably wrote an autobiography about her awful experience with the Joker.

That's pretty bizarre when you think about it. That Harley of all people got closer to killing Batman than Joker ever did in the entire DCAU with a pretty half-cocked plan. Sure Joker put a lot of people Bats cared about in danger, but he never really got close to killing Bats himself. Though I'll always wonder if Joker would've accepted Batman's belt as enough proof that Harley killed him if she had gone along with the piranha plan

Can’t get how much better the cel painted one looks versus the digital one, like I hate to be a old always good new always bad fag but eesh

I don't mind digital, but yeah, there's definately something lost when compared to cel painted. That, and DCAU's animation definately got way choppier once they made the leap to digital, even in their movies like Return of the Joker

On the off chance that she actually pulled it off he'd have fed her to piranhas minutes later.

I actually think he would've beat the living shit out of her until she's bruised and choking up her own blood, before killing mercilessly her.

Nah

How much for a Harley cel!?

Anywhere from $250 and up

Nah, her grandkids see her as just their strict grandma. They'd treat her better if they knew she was Joker's Harley. Likely kept that a secret.

Yeah, go ahead and write an autobiography about how you gleefully helped the most evil man on the planet kidnap and rape a kid for months until he’s a broken insane wreck. And helped kidnap and beat another kid to death with a crowbar, and helped him destroy untold amounts of public property, and gas gotham, and hijack a doomsday weapon over metropolis to nuke it to cinders.
And then get the rest of your life being raped and beaten toothless by guards in prison, if they don’t just send you straight to death row for the fact you were previously declared sane.
“But oh noooooo I was manipulated i to murdering children that means I get to suffer no consequences ever!”

>oh noooooo I was manipulated i to murdering children that means I get to suffer no consequences ever!”

I love Harley, but her simps are retarded. Some of them unironically believe she dindu nuffin wrong and blame everything bad she's done on Joker

was he asking for it?

Attached: file.png (1395x692, 639.32K)

yes

>we'll never see Harley /ss/ Jason in his dying moments

Why live?

She deserves creampie

>She learned her lesson and vowed to never ever live a life of crime again.
Sounds like the same logic used by "I'm ready to settle down" hags after they fucked 100s of guys.

It makes me think women are incapable of being decent human beings UNLESS they experience firsthand the obvious consequences of their stupid decisions.

All women do.

Oh hey, at 1:30 Batman discombobulates before it was a meme.

>Gross
yeah, that's the point. it's degrading--thus, hot.

>You'll never be Jason being /ss/'d by Harley in his dying moments
FTFY

Why was she so useless?

Attached: 2DB97001-2014-4212-94B8-3847EF423BD9.jpg (480x480, 21.15K)

She's fucking garbage. Unlike Jinx.

Attached: 1623604405684.jpg (564x846, 77.96K)

Based.

Attached: 1640215677319.png (900x743, 881.83K)

It's pretty obvious she rode that teenage dick, right?

She forced Bruce to lighten the fuck up for a few minutes and sing on stage. So she wasn't totally useless.

Legally she did nothing wrong. Just like how the nazi soldier didn't really do anything wrong. You can check the law. Only the higher ups got punished for war crimes.

Attached: cover1.jpg (2362x1329, 1.15M)

Please talk to people in a public setting

I feel like the soldiers who raped would have gotten more than a fine; it's just that the Germans didn't rape anywhere near as much as they should've been, historically speaking. The Holocaust was probably pretty classy as far as genocides go.

Fun fact: Jinx did nothing wrong because in Zaun she is the law.

>Harley herself looks like a decrepit old babushka even compared to other, older characters like Based Bruce.
I never understood that,she's about the same age as Barbara,yet in the present day within this movie she looks 20 years older,in the scene she picks up her granddaughters in jail she seems to be over 90 years old

Stress?
After all, she mindfucked Batman's kid... and she has to know Batman is also crazy.
Now, if you were her, wouldn't a little voice in the back of your mind go "the only reason you've not paid for what you've done yet is because Batman is still holding on to some shreds of sanity, but if that ever goes away you'd be lucky if you're allowed to just die - and every villain still active keeps actively trying to drive him insane".

Deserves more than that, along with her faggot creator and all Harley fags
If you like this "character" at all then
>seek help
Or
>get better taste

Pretty much what I thought regarding that. It's why Babs and even Bruce look way better than her in Beyond.

Attached: 0ca22d8b5d0de6920458c3a79e9dec6b.gif (500x318, 1015.06K)

>It makes me think women are incapable of being decent human beings UNLESS they experience firsthand the obvious consequences of their stupid decisions.
I mean, isnt that 90% of humanity in general

This, a friend of mine got dumped by his girlfriend because he couldn't keep his fucking dick in his pants, and his hands in check, when going out, and he was shocked when she slept with another guy

Why do you want something which is meant to be pleasurable to be degrading? Its a conflict of interests, retard.

Doesn't help that her granddaughters are fuck-ups that would've ended up going down the same path as her if Terry hadn't been around

Damn she's cute

Yeah

Attached: 1649260085675.jpg (600x389, 72.62K)

Superior taste, gents

Attached: jinx lol 12.jpg (684x1468, 584.25K)

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Though according to Frank Miller, the Joker was Jason's first and last.

Attached: Batman_Arkham_Knight_-_Genesis_Vol_1_4_Textless.jpg (1500x2277, 612.04K)

Most people can't even comprehend the sheer amount of consequences their actions have, because if we did we'd literally be unable to function. Imagine feeling guilt every single time you buy a nestle product or buy gas because the people who provided those products are evil.

It may be the superior taste, but there's no need to fight, really.

Attached: 1649121254619.jpg (700x524, 129.11K)

Jinx is so fucking cute, much cuter than dumb old Harley.

Attached: 1636386646893.jpg (1495x1498, 445.34K)

Why does nightwing get raped so often?

It's probably because Bats villains suffer from a complexity addiction. Sure, Two-Face could just shoot Batman, but he relies on flipping a giant coin to do the deed instead. Meanwhile, Killer Croc has actually come the closest to killing Batman out of his entire rogues gallery with a ROCK, only failing because of random chance (not the story from 'Almost Got Em').

I want to groom Jinx's hair.

Attached: 1641395391172.jpg (1698x2048, 423.42K)

:( Sometimes the nicest people get hurt the worst.

Attached: 1649637055899.jpg (610x458, 39.24K)

He's just asking for it with that bubble ass of his