How do they keep getting away with it?

Attached: 1649823639959.png (822x1406, 1.23M)

Moooney.

And Ezra has probably sucked a lot of dicks.

it was all bullshit and lies
no reason why I should I believe some cuck redditors over based Ezra

Wow, when you put it like that it makes a lot of sense Warner Brothers Pict...I mean user.

a number of dicks sucked that can’t even be represented by a real number

Ezra was arrested for attacking patrons at a karaoke, bailed by this pair of polygamous idiots, and then charged again for stealing from them.

WarnerBros lawyers obviously paid them off to drop this part of his legal problems.

Ezra wasn't charged with anything, the couple only filed the restraining order, nothing else
Which they dropped
Because they made everything up, especially the part about Ezra stealing a passport which is a felony

This is one I am 100% is sick in the head

Oh he is. And he keeps making a bigger ass kd himself. And they've already set the bar pretty high what he can get away with. Now he just needs to slap someone at an awards show and shoot a woman on set to complete the set.

Attached: 1646083355595.png (400x388, 70.74K)

Yes, you're huffing copium faggot Reddit cuck.

Attached: 1622810274206.png (1409x877, 308.82K)

Ezra was literally out on bail because of an earlier incident that led to his arrest. They bailed him out.

Yeah, it was an arrest for disorderly conduct at a karaoke bar, has nothing to do with what these niggas are accusing Ezra of

>How do they keep getting away with it?
HE'S A JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

So what?
They were a jew last time too, and Yea Forums was still also wrong

Attached: 1649621682333.jpg (1200x1200, 317.09K)

Keep the seethe and projection to a minimum, user.

Otherwise, you're just reassuring me of how incorrect you are.

Attached: (You) are a BABY; a literal INFANT.gif (499x281, 1.46M)

Incorrect about what?

Just wanted to post this

Attached: 1cec730460ed5d0a9da3047379b2b2a4.jpg (1227x1600, 1.64M)

>obviously male and makes no effort to present as androgynous
>"they"
fuck this faggot loser

He has powers we have only heard of in legend
I kneel

>Incorrect about what?
>it was all bullshit and lies
the purest of copes is what.

Attached: 1599834273807.jpg (144x145, 9.51K)

Let me spell this out for you since you seem to be retarded
>literal redditor cuck posts a bunch of bullshit on reddit:
>files some restraining order claiming Ezra attacked them and stole their shit, some of which was a passport, claims Ezra is going to come after them with a bow and arrow
>they never actually charge Ezra with any of this though
>however they boast on Reddit about how they're going to sell pictures and videos to the paparazzi to recoup their lost funds
>Ezra's attorney files a notice of appearance
>suddenly these people drop the restraining order and any and all charges
Meaning they had zero evidence to prove any of their claims, most notably of which is stealing a passport which is a federal crime

I want to fuck Ezra

or they settled out of court, which is what happens with celebrities in 99.99% of cases where they do stupid shit like this.

I bet this is a part of Reverse-Flash's scheme.

Just checking something. Are you denying he was arrested earlier for attacking people at the bar or not?

The couple accuses Ezra of committing a federal crime, pays Ezra’s bail, and let Ezra continue to live with them despite Ezra causing damages
If this doesn't set off alarm bells to you then you are an NPC

>If this doesn't set off alarm bells
them being retards doesn't make Ezra not a psycho. also, you're acting as if it was only them he harassed--they're just the only ones to have attempted to go after him.

it's so ironic to see somebody bending over backwards to simp for another demented hollywood drone calling anybody else an "NPC" lmao

Attached: laugh at the retard! LAUGH!.gif (480x270, 1.93M)

This doesn't mean Warner might not drop him

that happened after they bailed him out, and while he was staying at their house. why are you just mixing everything together.

Why are you?

I have to wonder if he is shilling to try and muddle the fact Ezra was arrested for attacking people at a karaoke.

Literally just money.
That's why we should eat the rich.

why would Warner pay off the crimes of someone they were going to get rid of?

This art is too realistic and also flat. Who gets off to this stuff?

honestly he's probably being payed by WB or whatever third party company they hire to handle media relations and their image. I would bet they would try to astroturf any talk about ezra to try and make him seem completely innocent.

How do you know Warner paid for his case ?

Ezra has crazed fanboys, so it wouldn't surprise me if that user was being wholly genuine.

People will do some crazy mental gymnastics to maintain a certain image of their idols.

>attacking people
kek
I don't care about it because it's such a non-happening nothingburger charge that no one cares about it
Miller tried to grab a microphone off some chick and then got into an argument with the dude playing darts
It's a "disorderly conduct" charge, the bail was $500, this means no one actually got hurt

y'know what, I'm starting to think this user
has a point...

Attached: 1583860412733.jpg (681x496, 38.64K)

Is somebody paying you to downplay this?
It is pretty fucking crazy and one more event in a lost of violent gaffes for Ezra.

go look on reddit, that’s what everyone is saying happened that Warner’s paid them off

Is someone paying you to be a pearl-clutching faggot?

No I'm making fun of a mentally ill celebrity for free.
I just have to wonder if you are trying to save this freakshow's reputation for money or because you are attracted to him.

I'm posting the facts of the case, you seem to be the one angry that somehow this story isn't lining up with your predetermined redditor narrative

You are going out of your way to downplay the fact he was arrested and given bail for acting crazy at a bar. Why?

Are you attracted to Ezra Miller? Yes or no.

Shill: stumped.

Good job, boys--pack 'em up. Our job here is done.

Attached: 1648445511037.jpg (1024x534, 84.1K)

Because it was exaggerated to be so much more than that and there's obviously more evidence in the case that hasn't been revealed yet
But don't worry user, the next hearing is on the 26th, I'll be sure to make another thread to rub it in your face when we find out Ezra is (still) in the right

Attached: file.png (347x589, 34.8K)

ok, shillstein.

It's sad that it's come to the point on Yea Forums where someone just posting the truth is seen as shilling
But when this board has been taken over by Reddit what else could you expect I guess

>posting the truth

>>Ezra
*choke-slams woman on camera
>>didn't do
*robs people who host him
>>anything
*causes a public disturbance
>>wrong! And that's the--whole--truth!

Kek.

Attached: kekichu.png (128x128, 23.94K)

>choke-slams woman on camera
Didn't happen nigger
>*robs people who host him
Didn't happen nigger
>*causes a public disturbance
Who gives a shit, it's a bar and the other nigger probably started it based on You are losing. We are winning. We won't stop winning.

>>choke-slams woman on camera
>Didn't happen nigger
Okay, so you're just denying things that have irrefutable evidence behind them.

Good to know; you'd blindly say "Ezra did nothing wrong" even if he raped a baby in Times Square with dozens of witness and video accounts of the event.

I'm going back on my assessment. You probably are just one of those faggot fanboys who're utterly obsessed with him. Even a shill would eventually give up when he figures the jig is up.

Attached: 1477695562906.jpg (640x427, 132.19K)

>"irrefutable evidence"
>an out of context edited video clip
>the fact that the text posted describing the events of said video directly contradicts what the police said when contacted
You must be an actual nigger

Attached: file.png (894x750, 56.52K)

someone posted pentagrams he draw on their walls while staying with them. he does the devil index-pinky-touching sign in photos with fans. dudes schizzd out lol

why are you defending a crazy maniac rich faggot who will never like you in any way possible?

I stand up for what and who I believe in and know how it feels to be unfairly bullied like Ezra constantly is

Attached: gal and ezra.webm (1100x618, 2.73M)

it's very fair bullying actually

This is most likely the answer, they threw money at the problem until it went away

It's not fair bullying at all if countless others are also doing it for literally every reason and ignoring the positive aspects of the person

Attached: Video by the_flash_of_central_city-CcDAQa2hKl9.webm (506x900, 2.79M)