Death Battle

What are the confirmed combatants so far? What are your most wanted match-ups?

Attached: DBthread.jpg (300x168, 16.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Mega_Composite)
joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Santa_Claus_(Composite)
joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Dracula_(Composite)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This threads virginity has been taken by SMTsquad

Attached: SMTGATHERING.png (1024x686, 1.12M)

Nah

We still have Tetsuo and Vegeta to go. They'll likely face Mewtwo and Thor respectively.

Alright lads, which one of these three looks the best?

Attached: brianvssaberver3.png (962x1623, 2.45M)

Zatanna won

Attached: 1612313194692.gif (460x460, 1.96M)

Any SMT matches this season? How likely for us to get an SMT match????

Goku beats them

Captain wins
Goku is solar system level at best.

Why does Flynn look distorted?

first it was fucking dane now it's this motherfucker

funny

Has Captain Britain ever been on a cartoon or live action thing?

This would still be funny if you hadn't gone on some shitty forum to brag about how you post here to make anons spiteful against Persona

Yeah. The X-Men cartoon, for a few seconds. He was also in a mobile game.

>This would still be funny if you hadn't gone on some shitty forum to brag about how you post here to make anons spiteful against Persona

Attached: Nerd.png (250x319, 133.62K)

guts wins

Goku beats him

Goatse beats him

>Goku beats Sonic
>Sonic appeared in SMT
>Sonic scales to SMT
>Goku > Sonic = SMT
Goku beats them

Sonic beats goku

Damn I can't argue with that logic

Attached: 1608670272294.jpg (674x608, 95.23K)

Goku beats him

Attached: 3E91E7D8-7D60-4705-BE01-6CD917CC3C5E.jpg (1280x720, 109.36K)

VSBW say Goku is Low 2-C and Sonic is 2-C. If you have a problem with this bring it up there, otherwise this is fact.

what is 2-C?

>VSBW
joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Mega_Composite)
Goku beats him

I find it funny how both Kirby victories were wrong

t. salty wariofag

Go back to kiwifarms goober

Bring me DC

Attached: FEAR.png (1080x1920, 2.83M)

Post your favorite commissioned Yates track

Attached: F05EB351-AA3E-4F72-A957-4FC06D7AF6B3.jpg (1125x577, 321.83K)

>Earth-5’s observable universe (that expanded 60 trillion light years per half second) is one million quintillion hexillion times smaller than the actual space-time continuum Earth-5 inhabits at minimum.

All universes in DC are the same size due to occupying the same space, just being separated due to vibrational frequency.

Take 60 trillion x 2 x 60 x 60 x 24 x 365 x 20 billion, take that sum and then make it r in the equation 4/3 x pi x r^3 and then take that result and multiply it by a number with 45 zeroes.

That’s how big a singular DC universe is.

Attached: IMG_6907.jpg (1125x1600, 772.62K)

>Jokebattle
Try harder

>Terumi, Pathetic

Attached: MV5BMjU1NDdhMzQtMzZmNS00OTk0LThlMDMtZDRlNTViYjkyOTg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE2NjI1NDQ@._V1_.jpg (1436x806, 117.01K)

>a DC universe is literally microscopic
kek

LORD CHIN CHIN

I KNEEL

>VSBW
Cringe

>Joker
>SMT
>Jiren
>DC
My bitches.

Attached: doom chad.png (730x926, 999.17K)

Wandabros…..
No wonder we lost

The fuck is with his eyes

I know most of us thought that DIO was wanked vs Alucard, but Mickey was wanked hard speed wise vs Yoda. They think Roxas can casually move 170 million times light speed, when that was just the power of heart connections moving Roxas body to the Keyblade Graveyard to connect with his heart which came out of Sora's body. He doesn't move anywhere near that fast when actually fighting Xemnas and Saix in battle.

>that expanded 60 trillion light years per half second
Gonna stop you right there, that's the initial expansion, not the constant expansion, and the fluctuation in expansion probably indicates separate means of expansion in the first place. never mind that this was two big bangs in one

>Asura
Considering he defeated his universe's capital G God in his own game, who could be a match for him?
Even The Hulk could only disperse One-Below-All for a little while.
Who could be "The angry guy" that would be a match for Asura?

>Writers using terms they don't understand means my universe must be strong, okay?
There's little difference between the flowery language of LNs and Cyborg going that he's using a million decibels.

Not the initial expansion. The initial expansion is in the first fractions of a second, once it hits macroscopic temporal measurements like 1/2 of a second, then that isn’t the initial expansion.

ENTER
DOOMGOOK

He has God and Anime on his side. The one and only Slayer.

>Joker...? Don't even bother wasting my time.
>SMT...? More like Sucks My Trash.
>Jiren...? No longer for hiren'.
>DC...? About to DC from life.

Attached: LTG.jpg (1000x680, 393.15K)

Oh I see. Well then it must be pretty large but I don't think that scan of a Captain Marvel comic would apply to the cosmology of DC unless you assume the giants were New Gods or Monitors
>the flowery language of LNs
Pardon?

It actually can since Earth-S was fused into the DC universe post crisis
And now everything is canon after death Metal

I think everyone agrees DIO got a free win for the memes.
Mikey vs Yoda is rough, though. It's magic vs the Force, which has no real equalizing power comparison. Both of them move fast enough to block lasers, at the very least, and have shown bullshit strength that scales with the plot's demands.
It could have gone either way, regardless of RT's half-ass "reesurch" and bias.

It's not really compatible with what we know about DC tho

Sure it is

It does, since Fawcett Captain Marvel is Earth-5, and all universes are the same size since they occupy the same space but are just separated by vibration.

Interesting. would you say the DCAU and DCEU universes also have those dimensions?

They don’t necessarily have to have the same dimensions, but they have to be the same size. Infinite sized universes are probably the most consistent for both.

>Mickey was wanked hard speed wise VS Yoda
They could have just had him use Stopza and end the fight from the word go

by dimensions I meant measures, sorry for the confusion. would you say both Marvel and DC have "infinite sized universes"? Because I have seen scans which say just that for both.
tangent but something i have noticed is that vsbattles takes "this universe is infinite" at face value for every setting BUT capeshit settings, which is why, for example, Kratos has "infinite speed" for "scaling" to something he can neither outspeed nor produce

>Death Battle Mickey and DIO are faster than Game Super Sonic and Super Shadow
How the fuck did this happen?

Attached: 83ht441vvyc71.jpg (2048x1152, 268.04K)

Now you're just reminded of last year with Black Hat fag.

Yes they both have infinite sized universes. Multiple statements say space is endless or infinite etc. It just makes sense.

Name a good opponent
joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Santa_Claus_(Composite)

Asura doesn't have any good thematic match ups. He either stomps or gets stomped.

>VSBW
lol
lmao

checkmate Saint Nicolas
joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Dracula_(Composite)

and Batkek still rapes him hard

Attached: 1637371455375.png (948x936, 1.45M)

What franchise has the best track record in terms of episode quality?
Oh who am I kidding, it's obviously Metal gear