Why are benfags so crazy? They literally think that this shitty character not being Spider-Man is white genocide

Why are benfags so crazy? They literally think that this shitty character not being Spider-Man is white genocide.

Attached: Benjamin_Reilly_%28Earth-94%29_from_Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_3_9_001.jpg (856x804, 90.86K)

Why don't you go ask them? Otherwise this thread will be just like that one.

It's partly due to how Miles has quickly become so successful in such a short time, while their boring white straight boy can't accomplish anything

Attached: miles_morales.jpg (1600x1164, 100.32K)

Spiderman, unfortunately has a fandom full of self inserters

I knew you were a milesfag. It's good that you're done lying, though. It's better to be honest with yourself.

>They literally think that this shitty character not being Spider-Man is white genocide.
White genocide? What?

lol

Attached: truth.png (777x724, 188.34K)

>so buttmad he's not getting attention in the other thread he makes another one to bait.

Fuck off shit poster.

>Miles has quickly become so successful
hahahahahahahahaha

mighty peculiar looking buck you just posted...

Attached: BreakerMan.png (296x306, 148.18K)

I only like this character because he is white and they took that away from because of a nigger.

Post good Miles content from inside his comics.

>It's partly due to how Miles has quickly become so successful

Attached: snoopy laugh.jpg (514x628, 25.14K)

>Miles has quickly become so successful in such a short time

Attached: 1649805939085.jpg (153x249, 11.82K)

Sure

Attached: DugtWtNUcAAMANP.jpg (791x1200, 188.5K)

That's the outside. At least post the kiss from inside the book

Behold, the milesfag shows his true form!

Attached: GoodLaff.jpg (800x800, 116.38K)

Miles has no value beyond pandering to the SHITTED/cuckold audience. You cannot debate this absolute truth.

Attached: 2019-01-02 10.51.16.jpg (700x869, 160.28K)

Attached: FInUJtgXEAQh2lf.jpg (867x1200, 154.03K)

More like that 50% of convictions not that. actually means they have to be committing the crime every time they got convicted cuz it's a lot easier being innocent and black to get convicted an innocent and white.

Wow he's so fucking entitled to think Ghost Spider belongs to him or something

Legit insanity. I'm not kidding. We have a guy proud to have defended Ben and argue with posters for over 20 hours. It's all stemmed from a very odd nostalgia driven sort of autism, and they resort to calling people Milesfags for some reason. They're both shit, Peter is the only Spidey (except for Miguel but he's in the future of course)

Attached: 900 DOLLAR-ADOOS.jpg (640x480, 34.55K)

You're called Milesfags because you act like Milesfags. This thread is exhibit A lol

>Peter is the only Spidey
Mayday gets to use it too, but she's also in the future.

he's LITERALLY the EXACT SAME person as Peter Parker
I don't understand what they actually want from Ben.

What the hell does that even mean? What is a "Milesfag" exactly? I don't care about him either, and he should have stayed in the Ultimate universe.
This is part of the problem I don't think Benfags get. They like Peter wearing a hoodie, that's it. There's really no difference between the two characters besides Ben being shit on more for being an imposter

this whole "playing dumb" act is getting mighty pathetic, friend

As someone who enjoyed Bens stories, I honestly don’t care if he’s spider-man but he should at least still be scarlet spider

Is this you trying to create a nonexistent feud between anons for the sake of shitposting? Because people here seriously don't give a shit about Miles, and Ben is just as bad

>seriously don't give a shit about Miles
doubtful

Miles has zero traction outside of the movie he got.

You know what the one thing I will begrudgingly give to Miles? He fills that retarded causal obsession with high school Spidey. His existence now discourages editorial from doing shit like OMD and allowing Peter to be an adult

His movie is one of the lowest grossing sony animations, so he didn't even get that much traction besides the oscar win

>His existence now discourages editorial from doing shit like OMD and allowing Peter to be an adult
fuck off with stupid excuse, miles apologist

>He fills that retarded causal obsession with high school Spidey
He's getting taken out of school soon. Then he'll be a college student just like Peter

That's why peter is a student in ESU again. You sure you are not the casual here?

So... why did Spiderverse get a sequel though?

bad optics to cancel a black-led movie

I'll take "shit that has never happened for 500, Alex"

Miles is shit but you know I'm right.
Yeah that won't last.
??? He's a lab assistant finishing his doctorate because Otto forged his. Don't pull that casual accusation bullshit on me

I don't care who wears the fucking mask, I just want Marvel to release Spiderman comics that aren't crap.

Attached: 1417434960794.jpg (5166x4956, 485.54K)

>white character dies
>replaced by black character who takes his status
Hmm

How is that wrong? No one is saying Miles is good, but that function is real

>Yeah that won't last.
How are they gonna send him back to high school after he graduates, dumbass

I don't like him because he's a product of neo-slavery via media consumerism. He let's rich whites control black brains like every other black "hero"

You do know that it was in a secondary universe?And when that decision was made the guy who was making the comic Probably knew that ultimate was ending in the next seven years.

>I don't like him because he's a product of neo-slavery via media consumerism.
Can someone relatively normal describe to me what this is supposed to be?

De-aging, duh, they'll just do a reverse Jon Kent

I meant getting out of school. College or high school, it will serve the same teen drama crap

It's not real because Pete ends up in high school and not grown up anyway
Case and point, MCU Pete (who's also terrible for other reasons than being in high school)

Media exists as a method of non-aggressive control

>Pete ends up in high school and not grown up anyway
Tobey and Andrew were both out of high school

Media exists to make money for itself.The witch people who control the media that witch from making it profitable like how the people who from creating YouTube get Money by making other people make material for YouTube.

Miles is just like Aunt Jemima or Mammy in Gone With The Wind or something like that idk

YouTube isn't profitable and bans people for ideological and vague reasons

His function, at least in terms of his youth, is not "real."

Ultimate Spider-Man and Marvel Adventures with a young Peter Parker was fitting that "obsession" perfectly well. Untold Tales of Spider-Man was selling as well or better than the current Miles title when it was cancelled in the mid-90's. Hell, the Spidey comic book from a few years back can even tick off that box. There was absolutely no reason to create a non-Peter Parker character in order to have a teen Spider-Man for readers. OMD hasn't gone anywhere with Miles being around for ten years.

Miles was only created for one purpose -- to have a black "Spider-Man." That's it.

If he were white, looked like Alpha, and was named Miles Matthews, none of the Miles Morales defenders would give a shit. He'd have been killed off by now. Miles Morales was created for racial reasons. End of story.

He's so handsome!

Cyborg and Blade comics got canceled this decade. This movie didn't get a sequel and there's probably dozens of black movie that never got a sequel.

Also Spiderverse is multi-verse movie and Miles is the most popular multiverse Spider-Man. Before Miles it was Miguel.

Attached: Spies_in_Disguise_Final_Poster.jpg (259x383, 24.62K)

So Miles is responsible for white genocide?

If Miles is successful for his race how do you explain the literally dozen of black legacy characters that failed?

>thread about Ben
>All Yea Forums can talk about is Miles and how much they're seething about his growing success

Is Miles a white genocide ICON?

Attached: Miles Morales.jpg (1081x1920, 932.32K)

It's Benfags desperate to shift attention to another shitty character

Based miles. Please fuck my waifu Gwen.