Hahah yes.....YES!!

LMAO

Attached: 161431796766462616[1].png (1192x801, 1.18M)

Sometimes I love being a borderline autistic piece of shit just because of the sheer joy this is bringing me
(the comments and qrts mostly all being negative on Marvel's post makes it even funnier for some retarded reason)

>Literally give him Prowler Colors so Miles can't use them
FUCK

You don’t get it. With Miles Morales around, we don’t need Ben Reilly anymore. There’s already a white guy spider-man in Peter Parker. We don’t need two of them.

Idk what yall are talking about but that suit is sick

…there is an idea of a Spider-Man, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real Spider-Man, only an entity, something illusory, and though he can make his quips and you can see him shake his hand with Captain America and see him shot web and maybe you can even sense a vague recollection of the hero you once loved: he is simply not there.

Quotas only exist so you have legal justification for forced labor. One of the reasons for #newdeal4animation is that studios care more about quotas and how characters look than the actual conditions of their workers

But Otto superior and Miguel are still a thing. The most likely will get canceled for low sales again.

We don't need two Spider-Men

Counterpoint: Ben Reilly shouldn't have been brought back in Clone Conspiracy
Ben Reilly also shouldn't have been made a villain in the first place
Ben Reilly shouldn't have been brought back to become Chasm

All this is on Nick Lowe.

Otto superior is not a thing, you missed he's back to being doc ock?

Fucking imagine if they killed off Miles. Permanently. Canceled his runs, removed him entirely from Marvel comics, and when announcing it they told everyone on social media
>This is your fault. You killed Miles. You retweeted him and went "YAAAAAAAAAAS" when an influencer mentioned him. But you didn't buy him. He doesn't sell, he doesn't justify his own existence. You voted with your wallets, and decided Miles shouldn't exist.
>I hope you enjoyed your black Spider-Man, because you've made it very clear you don't want him anymore.

I disagree, I think Ben can have his own role in the Spider-Man mythos that isn't just "blonde single Peter Parker", at least in 616. I'd much rather prefer him as the Scarlet Spider traveling across the world trying to find himself than be stuck in New York with Peter. I feel like what Ben needs the most is to not be that involved in Peter's life.
Now I know he had a solo before in Vegas that didn't do well but quite frankly:
>That book was utter shit
>I don't need Ben to have a long running solo series
Really. I don't. I'm perfectly content with him just showing up in other books like he did in Iron Man. He could be the Spidey of a team-book in all honesty and I'd think it'd be a fine role for him to have. Hell, you can just have JMD pump out mini's forever and I'd be fine with it. I don't need Ben to outdo Miles or any of that crap. I like Miles anyways and have nothing against him so like, I don't care about that at all lmao. It's just the last two times they had him turn into a villain or just be changed in general it never works, and I think this is gonna be history repeating itself. Just don't make Ben a villain. If they really don't know what to do with him, don't use him anymore. Simple as that imo.

God damn, I nearly came.

in a perfect world

Because there's only one fucking Spider-Man and I'm tired of whiny vocal minority Benfaggots driven by nostalgia. And before I fucking hear it, Miles sucks too. Hell this thread was only made to trigger stupid ass Benfags and posts like these stoke their autism

What's this all about?

Underrated post

We all know you slobber over Miles’ microdick, user. This facade is unnecessary.

OP here, I'm a "Benfag" and I made this thread because I thought the ratio was funny as fuck and wanted to share it. Cry somewhere else, cuck

The rundown:
>Marvel needs to burn through issues until ASM900 after Spencer's run ended and to buy time to find new writer
>Bench Peter by having the U-Foes bombard him with radiation, causing him to be bed ridden until he can recover.
>Ben reappears and is recruited by an obviously evil corporation called Beyond
>Ben is active Spider-Man while Peter is recovering.
>Beyond is slowly conditioning Ben, removing his memories with each therapy session so they can better control him, and he's starting to lose it
>Peter is back in action, Beyond building is crumbling thanks to psychokinetic matter dissolving goo, and Ben wants to use the machine to get his memories back
>Ben is angry, demands Peter put on the memory helmet to drag and drop his memories, and Peter obviously says that's a bad idea in favor of a better solution
>Ben and Peter fight, and Ben falls into the goo
>Janine returns to the rubble and finds goo Ben now called Chasm.

>Facade
I know this is hard for you to process being mentally ill, but there's a good chunk of the fandom who only care about Peter Parker. Your pathetic strawman is unnecessary, as is your shitty redundant husbando. Miles, Ben, they can both rot for all I care.

Is he? If I recall evil Otto was resurrected years ago and superior new body use otto and Peter DNA. All I know is that is recent ongoing has a "hiatus".

Okay, milesfag

Yeah and in his ongoing he got reverted back to being Ock

He's been back as his old Otto self for YEARS, user. Also Miguel is in the future, duh

But his comics sells decently high tho.

I know you're just poking the flames for Benfags screeching like monkeys, and for that I thank you. Miles can go fuck himself as always but seeing Benfags screech for a change is nice too

i like the new design honestly, am i just retarded

Is this another one of your episodes where you screech autistically on Yea Forums for 20 hours straight?

No that's fine. In fact this is a great opportunity to give Ben an actual identity for a change

Is this another one of your episodes where you screech autistically on Yea Forums for 20 hours straight? You just openly admitted to flipping your shit for that long whenever people badmouth Ben. Get help

That sounds dumb. Glad I don't read comics.

It's also the one where he uses his different phone IPs to pretend to be two different people

Oh I actually think the design is pretty cool, I just hate that it's being used for Ben and that they're making him into a villain again even though literally no one liked it the last time and it's proven that every time they try and change Ben it's doomed to fail. You'd think they'd learn by now...then again I guess this might just be the third strike so who knows.

That would be a good day.

Attached: Happy Dog 7.jpg (780x520, 40.84K)

Because it worked the last two times they did it, right? RIGHT??

Could be ok design for a throwaway symbiotic character.

>You'd think they'd learn by now
Yeah Ben doesn't really fit anywhere and deserves to stay dead permanently

People keep saying that, but I never see anyone buy him and his comics are fairly deep on the shelves.

I’ll admit your dedication to the bit is impressive. I know it must hurt badmouthing your beautiful brown dreamboat so much.

He already had his own identity though. In my opinion Ben's character didn't need to be changed and everything they do to try and separate him from Peter Parker is doomed from the get-go. He doesn't need to be anything more than what he was before Slott brought him back during Clone Conspiracy.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (791x1200, 287.28K)

Peter, too. Better dead than in [current year] Marvel.

Not people, only him. Miles usually barely sells 30k, if even less.

Disagree but okay

What is it with Benfags unable to fathom people not caring about a nothing blonde haired ripoff of Peter? Serious question, this is the most insecure autism I've seen in threads in a good while

i hope that's not an eye on the serratus

What is it with you constantly making a sperging fit in these threads?
>REEEEE NO ONE CARES ABOUT BEN
>We do
>FUCK YOU YOU DON'T COUNT

Who are you referring to when you say “not caring”? You obviously do since you have energy to post about Ben for 20 hours straight and singlehandingly bringing 2 out of 3 threads you posted in to bump limit. I’m benfag, and I don’t post about him as much as you do.

Wow, /co really hates comics.

Why do you feel the compulsion to think its one guy? That's sad. Be real with me, what's the problem?
Apparently you have the energy to fight anons for 20 hours and think they're the problem.

It's a sick costume and idgaf what anyone says.

>evil corporation called Beyond
You mean the one from Nextwave?

Attached: 759841-nextwave_wallpaper_05_by_karmadecoy.jpg (1280x975, 498.97K)

We use to have a weekly comixology thread and physical he also sell high based on comichron. I'm not sure why this board lie about sales about characters they don't like.
This even happen to Superman son. If you want you can try to prove that they are low selling comics. Your personal story can't be used as evidence.

Unless this is leading into a new Kaine ongoing, fuck off.

yup. the events of that series are canon. with the exception that the heroes minds have been messed with and the villains were all clones and artificial biological creatures

I actually wasn’t there for the most part of your famous spergout.
While you were sperging, I had time to
>work
>then work some more
>then get good 7 hours of sleep
Imagine my amusement when I checked out miles shitpost thread and found out that you’re still screeching your lungs out at strangers that like the thing you don’t.

I knew about that. I just didn't expect Marvel to try and use them in a serious story unrelated to any Nextwave characters. I didn't expect that, because it's a stupid idea.

>your
I don't know who the hell you're talking about, and this white whale nonsense isn't a good look.
>Imagine my amusement when I checked out miles shitpost thread and found out that you’re still screeching your lungs out at strangers that like the thing you don’t.
I think we both know you're seriously downplaying your investment in an internet fight no one cares about. You've only proven that you cannot handle other anons opinion, and will monitor/reply to a thread for over 20 hours and justify it as some samefag nonsense.

You also didn't address the question directed at you personally. What's the issue, man? Talk to me

So, why are you asking me, you sperg?
>phoneposting
Yeah, yeah, I know.

Attached: 0E11DF0D-0815-4D3B-B439-98E2CF895038.png (750x1624, 758.29K)

Based.

Kaine Scarlet Spider was one of the better Spidermen we've had in a decade and had a pretty decent comic run at the start as a "new" Spiderman and his criminal background and regret gave him a interesting persona, bonus points he also had a cute midget girlfriend.

>gets tossed into a faggot super team and forgotten.
>now we get deviant art level spideyfags every other year
>we could of had Kaine, we got Miles instead.

Spidey bros why? He can cloak and telepathically control spiders its silly but fun!

Attached: Marvel-Kaine-Cropped.jpg (750x375, 55.58K)

So not only do you apparently throw a shitfit for 20 hours straight, create the insane idea that everyone who doesn't care about Ben/fucking with you is the same guy, you also openly use your phone/computer to appear as two people?

You realize how this looks, right?

>bonus points he also had a cute midget girlfriend.
No, that was Spock. Kaine had a cute Mexican teen sidekick.

Can they at least make one of them gay finally please?

actually I was just trying to remember that, I thought I was wrong after posting. Appreciated for the correction.

Dude, at least change your writing style. Your desperation is palpable.
Or better, get a life.

Anyway, I need to get back to work. Have a nice one, cloneheads.

Venom and carnage are also edgy Spider-Man

Kaine should be bi at least

Hit a little too close to home, did I? Look user, you need to accept that people don't like Ben, and give up this weird fixation you have on a "nemesis". You're actively hurting the Spidey fandom as a whole acting like this

Symbiote bois need to calm the fuck down, spider clones are bad enough and now with their being a race and home world of them they can make a new one for every fucking day of the year.

>Milesfag is so bootyblasted he needed to start a new thread
shameful waste of energy honestly

>unrelated to any Nextwave
They were there. Or 2 and a half of them.