What's the verdict?

What's the verdict?

Attached: young_justice.jpg (960x540, 87.86K)

Too many fucking characters/10

Watch Season 1 and skip the rest

>black

Pass.

stop watching after season 2

Nightwing will save this from WOKE LIGHT

HAVE FAITH HAVE HOPE

What actually when wrong there? Time change perspective or did CW regulations keep the writers in check?

Season 2 sucked tho

Greg Weisman got too obsessed with making his ideal version of the DC universe and forgot that people don't care about that, they need a good story with a strong basis in emotional character moments.
That's why he added so many characters - he wanted to show his ideal portrayal of all these characters.

>Budget.
>Being forced to use black-lighting.
>All the problems most 24 episode anime have.

This, the renewal was a cursed monkey paw wish.

He should have taken notes from Timm and the gang, took them multiple shows with multiple seasons to get a big cast with JLU.

It's a single-creator driven work with barely any coherency. That's interesting.

Will Zod save season 4?

Wasted potential the animated series

First is season is almost universally considered good.
Anything after depends on who you ask. 2 is better then 3 or 4 though pretty sure most would agree with that.

I enjoyed it well enough, but each "Season" has had less and less stuff i enjoyed and i haven't bothered to check out the latest one yet and it seems to lean into the less enjoyable factors, I can appreciate its effort to use less "Mainline" characters, but its greatest enemy is very much castbloat as new characters basically fight over screentime with new ones, and not all of the screentime is used on things that are actually entertaining, making the issue worse. I am also resigned to the fact it will basically never have a satisfying "ending" because there must always be a sequelhook.

First season is perfect, but the following seasons are still enjoyable and still some of DC animation's best work. I don't care if there is an "ending" or not, just going to enjoy the ride as long as it lasts.

>"Beyond the Grip of the Gods"
>Rocket gets a reality check, and reality's ready to collect.

Reminder that the current secret phrase is "INVITATION TO KNEEL B"

Attached: FQExxueWYAQPHcz.jpg (1080x1080, 462.63K)

Don't watch anything after the first timeskip

>skip S1 and the rest

Attached: fixed 01.jpg (584x480, 227.82K)

Why?

Seasons 1 and 2 are fine, 3 is okay but should've been better and 4 is an absolute trainwreck.

Made for mentally ill people.

It ghey

>I am contrarian
S1 was one of the best cartoons of the 10s

I went in with such low expectations and ended up loving season 1 and 2. It was as good as any animation I had ever watched. Hot girls, mature themes, mysteries, action, betrayal, friendship. I literally could not understand what was happening in Season 3 or who all these characters were and stopped watching a couple episodes in.

Attached: dog 1648270180034.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

Shouldn't have gotten past season 1. Also it was the LAST Weisman show that needed a late revival.

Why did they use Kaldur instead of Garth?

Good, no one will miss you.

Season 1: All according to keikaku
Season 2: Time skip and and bunch of characters I don't care about
Season 3: There was a third season?

user...
There's a fourth season

At this point, it's not even "Young" Justice because they're all adults. They might as well just be called Discount Justice League.

Or stick to the Outsiders angle instead of being a throwaway thing.

I mean, they're still relatively young. Especially when three of the major villains are immortal or have lived for a long time.

Seriously, I think I'm okay with leaving the original characters behind after this season and focusing on the younger generations. Probably through a spin-off so there's no expectation to go back to Dick, Kaldur, Conner, Artemis, etc.

Do you like fish sticks?

Attached: screencaps-00174.jpg (1920x1080, 309.47K)

>All the problems most 24 episode anime have.
What?

I really fucking hate that Martian bitch

Why does this line sound so ESL?

First two seasons are good, everything after that is garbage.

Atlanteas speak their own language and there're multiple dialects even.

SOMEONE

DRAW A DOUJIN OF THIS GIRL AND HER DOG

NOW

Attached: donaldduckmeme.jpg (600x820, 51.77K)

S1 >> S2 >>>>>>> S3 >>>>>>>>>> S4
S1 was kino, watch S2 if you Really want more, but DO NOT watch the rest.

S1 >> S4 >>> S3 = S2

>Season 4 up that high

INVITATION TO KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

S1 >> S2 >>>>>> S4 >>>>>>>>>>>S3

It justicen't that good

>s1 best
>s2 peak
>s3 ehh
>s4 dead

Dog is for cute petting

Attached: YJ Wolf.jpg (1554x1170, 102.77K)

This season looks like it was written by someone who has pink hair and pronouns in their twitter bio.

I'm just about ready to tap out.

I came on here just to complain about this. I thought I misheard what he said and then hit rewind, just to make sure...so we're at the point in society where actual unironic cuckholding is being portrayed in popular media or was this made as a joke?

wants with the over the top drama bullshit in 3 and 4 and beast boy fucking suck in both

As curious to see how a version of Zod would work in this universe, he would feel like small potatoes compared to Darkseid, Child, or even Klarion.

I was dreading her arc thinking it'd be earth-bound and preachy but it looks promising at least. Not getting my hopes up too much though.

how do you still have any hopes left to raise?

9.5/10.

Thing is, it’s not cuckoldry in show.
It’s an unrealistically ideal polyamorous relationship where all 3 love each other equally with no jealousy, power dynamics, or any of the actual hurdles of poly relationships involved.
Same way that Middle Eastern refugees from Qurac are instantly compatible with Western culture and the mother is even an eye doctor despite Qurac being based on a country and region where there was an extremely recent debate on women being allowed to drive a car.
It’s the super progressive fantasy version of these concepts

Season 1-2 were good, but 3 introduced so much shit it's becoming a clusterfuck of arcs and themes.
They should've just stuck with Nightwing's team and their close proteges (Impulse, Tim, Unjusted BB, etc.)
There's so much teams now I lost count.

Bringing it back from the dead was a mistake. Also the fact that they brought in Static and did absolutely NOTHING with him is a tragedy.

>and still some of DC animation's best work
Holy shit no, this shit doesn't even hold a candle to the DCAU, Teen Titans, The Batman, etc.