Would Jesus have liked cartoons?

Would Jesus have liked cartoons?

Attached: Jesus Loves Luz.jpg (450x442, 36.41K)

What about the medium as a whole would he dislike, exactly?

Jesus likes anime

He would like cartoons as long as they gave good messages in the end and doesn’t promote sin.

Thankfully Jesus never said anything about gay people or witches

Attached: Jesus Loves Amity.jpg (923x1119, 93.13K)

He hated Steven Universe

Attached: 200442.png (1291x652, 530.46K)

So he wouldn't like cartoons

Why do white people simp so much for some folklore middle easter dude?

He died for all our sins

Attached: wahlellujah.png (570x570, 240.99K)

I think has the right of it. He wouldn't mind cartoons so long as they didn't tempt people to sin, but he also wouldn't have particularly enjoyed them enough to watch them in his free time.
While the Bible never mentions what Jesus liked to do for entertainment (the only mention being Jesus attending a wedding,) I don't think it would be too ridiculous to assume that Jesus was a very social person. He probably found more enjoyment in preaching, thinking of parables, and spending time with others than he did in consuming the media of the time. Jesus would probably listen to you ramble on about cartoons for hours not because he enjoys cartoons, but because he's enjoying just being there, talking to you.

Attached: 1638107889509.jpg (553x571, 40.49K)

Because he’s a cool dude and people should follow him.
Also I’m Hispanic.

He cool enough to die for our sins, and then resurrect himself to prove that death is temporary.

Hes also a great dad.

Attached: 1637662051071.jpg (1651x2200, 826.38K)

>I know, Hunter, I know.
>My Father tried to kill me too.

Attached: Jesus Loves Hunter.jpg (1550x2048, 724.24K)

I mean it’s fine for cartoons to have sins in them. The Bible is one of the most sinful books out there and the Old Testament really shows how vile and evil humans can be. But as long as the cartoon in the end gives good messages and doesn’t promote sin or hate, then he will be okay with it.

What would he think of pic related and his shows?

Attached: Hartman.jpg (500x715, 40.48K)

>get to heaven
>meet Jesus
>you talk about all the cancelled shows you missed on earth.
>he smiles.
>turns out in heaven every single show worth watching is complete.

Attached: 1649317441359.jpg (678x960, 167.81K)

He died because he made a ruckus and the Romans charged him for it.

He'd probably criticize him a lot to his face. Didnt take kindly to people who used religion to grift.

>Inb4 a fedora-tard fresh from r/atheism tries to derail an otherwise comfy thread.

user. All I see in this thread is you bringing hate.

Attached: A14DCA9C-E22D-4086-A066-CC18284B49E2.jpg (424x600, 36.88K)

Reposting some comics i posted a while ago

Attached: DaFnuwxVMAAH0sh.jpg (1200x457, 126.69K)

I doubt He found anything entertaining; it's long been said that He never laughed.

>fandoms are borderline idol worship
Nah

Nvm him.

If he did get into cartoons, which one would he like?

Attached: 1636976627122.jpg (910x683, 90.2K)

not fag shit but owl shit a flopp like all fag shows anyway

Would Jesus like Vegetales?

Attached: MV5BOWJhZTNjYWMtYWYxOS00MGUzLTljN2MtMWM3M2QyYTk5YzUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk1MjAxNzQ@._V1_.jpg (1300x1733, 153.55K)

Sounds comfy

Attached: FDosev1UYAUiTsH.jpg (360x288, 36.36K)

Jesus loves everyone even stupid gay witches

Attached: jesus loves me this I know.jpg (1220x1600, 350.49K)

>sends off apostles to fish
>wants to catch up with them but doesnt want to use a boat.
>idea.jpg
>walks on water and makes the disciples freak out thinking he was a ghost.

>another occasion
>it had been three days since he died on the cross.
>the apostles saw the empty tomb and heard the witness of the women, but were still unsure.
>Jesus manifests in front of them out of thin air while they were discussing it
>they think he's a ghost
>again
>"Dont worry guys, its me. Btw, you got anything to eat?"

It was a teaching moment, but i think he had his light hearted moments.

Attached: 1637392993010.gif (152x250, 35.95K)

>Jesus loved kids, not in the old pedowitz way, but genuinely was willing to talk to them directly in a time children were expected to be seen not heard.
>good cartoons make children happy.
>godly media makes people closer to God.
>veggietales is both godly and good

He would have loved it desu

Attached: 1636609323408.jpg (1024x732, 86.3K)

Probably shows like veggietales or maybe kids shows like backyardigans.
I don't think Jesus would watch cartoons as a hobby though. But he would definitely watch with you.

You might notice how many black people are Baptists, kid.

>watching cartoon kino with Jesus
>"Jesus im hungryyy"
>"But user you had a pizza in the morning. You left like half a slice"
>"But im hungry"
>Sighs and tuts as he shakes his head with a smirk
>multiplies the slices of pizza into a fresh pie.

There is absolutely no way to tell. The historical person Jesus lived in a world so different from ours that he would take a long time to adjust.

The divine Jesus is a fantasy figure and will have whatever opinions you want to ascribe to him. It's like asking what would Peter Pan think about GPS.

More like, tells the kid to share his pizza with less fortunate children and the kid gets ticked off.

Hail satan and fuck off christcuck

Attached: 60A97C78-6E0D-47E8-B235-06EF8FD37D3D.jpg (577x731, 124.93K)

How on Earth would anyone know that? That's like reading a biography of Hannibal and saying he didn't like spicy food.

>Go to Hell
>Check the ongoing shows
>It's the same with nowaday shows

Attached: Lord_of_Darkness.jpg (314x302, 106.11K)

Hah. Read a few issues of THE JACK KIRBY COLLECTOR. They're right on the verge of praying to Kirby for help with their problems.

>Jesus puts on a disguise while walking to Jerusalem and gets into a conversation about himself with two random travelers.
>They're waiting eagerly for him to return but are starting to have doubts that the resurrection would take place.
>Was fully prepared to just keep walking until they invited him home and he had to drop the disguise for them.
>Gets embarrassed and just vanishes into thin air, appearing in Jerusalem.
What a joker.

Jesus loves you and therefore I love you. I will pray for you user and I have faith you will have a closer relationship with Christ.

Easter Bunny says, This is hosed up, guys.

Attached: download (3).jpg (168x300, 7.03K)

Praying works as well as making a wish.

Jesus was a middle eastern cult leader in the first century middle east. Odds are he wouldn't even understand the concept of a cartoon if you tried to explain it to him, the man probably couldn't even read, count or speak a second language. If he was able to understand what a cartoon was, he'd probably tell people to not watch them because cult leaders typically discourage people from enjoying anything that could be seen as a distraction from worship of the cult leader, typically under the guise of it being evil or sinful.

Gay is a sin

I feel the need to bring this up since no one addressed it.
Regardless of his opinions on cartoons, I feel like it’s more the concept of binge-watching that Jesus would have been against.
He didn’t mind people enjoying things and like people here have said, cartoons can have good messages.
Yet binge watching is both sloth and sort of involves turning away from the world God left us and isolating from our fellow man for long periods of time.
I can’t help but feel Jesus would be against the current landscape of media in general instead of just the media itself

Intention doesn't justify action

The medium? No problem with, once it's shown to not be witchcraft. Start with the quickly flipping through the corners of a book, with an ever changing doodle.
The actual creations? He's from 2000ish years ago. He's not some contemporary left leaning hero. Jesus would have so many problems with everything.
>why is this woman speaking to me like my equal? where is her husband or father?

Probably Narnia

Mostly true, but Jews had a high literacy rate, much more than the Romans or other Middle East groups did. I believe this was encouraged so they could read their Torah and get into long debates over trivia.

Because people knew him in life, and told others about it?

"Sin" was invented to help control people and get them to do whatever the elite wanted them to do.

>I can’t help but feel Jesus would be against the current landscape of media in general instead of just the media itself
True. No object on Earth is considered sinful or encourages sin. Only when twisted and distorted by human hands can it become sinful.

Sure bud

And where in the New Testament does it say that Jesus never smiled? Nowhere. It doesn't mention that at all.

The not smiling thing is mere folklore, like George Washington throwing a silver dollar across the Potomac.

Just because someone doesn't laugh, doesn't mean they find it humorless. He might have smiled or clapped

Glad you agree. Religious leaders want to keep those donations coming in and keeping the public afraid is a great way.

Jesus was a radical extremist who was disgusted by Jewish priests acquiescing to degenerate Roman culture. He was smart enough not to do what Judas Maccabee did and immediately declare all out war on the Romans, but if the Romans hadn't killed him then it would have started a civil war in Judea.

He would despise cartoons and anime and anything that distracted men from studying the bible. He would burn down animation studios because they distracted people with fake worlds when they should be focusing on creating god's world.

Sure bud

Did Jesus ever discharge...his excrement?

Why do people simp so much for simple drawings, specially females?

There is absolutely no reason to think Jesus didn't laugh. That's just a folk tale someone made up. Do a word scan of the text and see.

Human being, flesh and blood. Urinated, yawned, wiped his eyes when he woke up, same as everyone else. Even if you believe the divinity part, the whole point of the crucifixion was that Jesus felt pain and fear and suffered through as anyone else would.

So? He's still human. Surely he knows what humor is. You don't need to laugh to show you admire the humor.

Let's see some sources.

First paragraph is accurate. But as I recall from studies, Jesus wasn't intending to start a literal revolution. He believed the kingdom of Heaven would come by itself when the time was right.

Rome executed religious leaders all the time, the charge being that they taught disloyalty and might be a threat to Empire. To Rome, Jesus was only one of many would-be Messiahs who were executed.

The point is, of COURSE he laughed. There's no reason to think otherwise. Get the Gospels online and word search for "laugh" or "laughed" and try to find a mention of Jesus not laughing. It's not in there.

Yeah, There is no mention in the Gospels or in Paul of the writers having known Jesus in life.
"The Gospel of Mark probably dates from c. AD 66–70, Matthew and Luke around AD 85–90, and John AD 90–110. Despite the traditional ascriptions, all four are anonymous and most scholars agree that none were written by eyewitnesses."