DC really does hate Superman, don't they, huh?

DC really does hate Superman, don't they, huh?

Attached: Supertard.jpg (1348x912, 361.37K)

tf is this

>Nooooo not my heckin Supermanrinooo

>Superman wins a fight
"WHY DOES SUPERMAN NEVER LOSE? MARY SUE MARY SUE MARY SUE!"

>Superman loses a fight
"DC HATES SUPERMAN! THEY HATE HIM THEY HATE HIM THEY HATE HIM!"

The duality of Superman

No wonder nobody likes the character anymore.

Would it be hot if it was supergirl instead?

Nice meltdown superfag

>Superman loses a fight
There's a difference between "losing a fight" and "snide commentary by side characters while he lays on the ground gibberish with half his brain missing".

>can't even be damned to storytime it
This is why this board is dying

I don’t like my boy Clark being associated with this edge faggotry. Why can’t they keep it contained to indie comics?

What is this?

The Era of the white man is over chuds.

Suicide Squad: Blaze

Why would you want to be exposed to more of this shit?

>The attacks begin without warning. Brutal, sudden…cannibalistic. A metahuman with all the power of Superman but none of his humanity. An unstoppable being ruled only by hunger and instinct, striking at random across the world. To stop this threat, Harley Quinn, Peacemaker, Captain Boomerang, and King Shark have been assigned to corral, nursemaid, and if necessary execute five deadly new recruits: the expendable products of a secret government procedure called BLAZE. They’re ordinary prisoners, endowed with incredible power…and the certain knowledge that it’ll burn through them like wildfire. They have six months to live, maximum. If you’re staring down life in prison, maybe that’s a good deal-especially if you’re Michael Van Zandt, desperate to reunite with the mad lover who forsook you after your Bonnie-and-Clyde crime spree. But that power? It’s surprisingly transferable. As each member of the Squad dies…the others get stronger. What would a hardened criminal do with that knowledge?

This is somehow an edgier Irredeemable.

Batman fanboys just are the writers and they then Supes comes up short of him in comparison. Its not hate, its favoritism.

This is a marvel board. That's why there are so many batman and superman hate threads

Nah, it's more like Marvel's Last Gun on Earth but reversed.

The scene where the whole League AND SWAMP THING also jobs for the Edgy OC, makes me wonder if this is how DC starts to condition the people for the new Suicide Squad game where you will have to kill them all.

Attached: superman kneel.jpg (842x693, 488.44K)

Why is Daniel Hall hanging out with those losers?

I hate it when they act like Superman's humanity is a weakness.

Supermans being more human than Batman is a no non to dc

Who doesn't?

Attached: Superman is.png (693x648, 61.62K)

Supersisters…

>Superman is gay
>Superman is bisexual
This is your hero Yea Forums

>Superman is real
No I'm not.

Attached: look at me morty I'm writer Rick.jpg (679x353, 129.45K)

Should've known better than to talk shit about Jiren.

>can't even be damned to storytime it
And not outrage farm (you)s

LOOK AT HIS FACE

>Harley Quinn
And it's shit!

Storytime! Storytime! Storytime! Storytime!

nah, it's really ugly to look at.

Gonna guess the twist is the narrator is captain cannibalism after being sent back in time or is the second of the two

why

I'm really surprised he didn't take wonder woman as his sex slave. He's running on base instinct yeah? Animals do more than eat and shit

They fuck

It seems like this board rarely gets storytimes anymore, that used to be the best part of Yea Forums

Wait, can't he just regrow his brain like Zod did?

Attached: main-qimg-049802db4345119caffa92a65410115e-lq.jpg (602x925, 163.96K)

I love how DC is fastracking their own death with edgy titles for nihilistic millenials. I suppose the authors know this and hope once one of the big two bites the dust, their creator owned, ready-for-netflix content will take its place. Suckers.

Waller has him chained up for her personal usage

It's not worth it.

Jews believe that humanity, humility and empathy are weaknesses

Superman was created by two Jews

Yeah, who wanted to convince the world to join WWII. Now they’ve won and are destroying the world by pitting every race against each other.

>Two minutes ago

Attached: 192-1929648_more-like-goku-and-superman-render-by-jayc79-goku-vs-superman-comic.jpg (840x936, 297.89K)

No one engages in them. At best you get a "thanks" instead of actual comments on the pages.

this unironically

Attached: EZJ3vczXQAEskM6.png (860x836, 103.21K)

Attached: 46t.jpg (234x293, 21.51K)

Google search recommendations are based on search history as well as popularity, retard.
This image brought to you from a private Tor window.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-12 123159.jpg (610x484, 45.84K)

I'm not that into superheroes, but I'm guessing this is the baffling DC imprint where you can say fuck but not show penises. Black Label seems written by manchildren for manchildren, both groups rightly ashamed of being unable to rise above capeshit-tier content.

>Black Label seems written by manchildren for manchildren, both groups rightly ashamed of being unable to rise above capeshit-tier content.
>I need to show the audience that we are mature even though this is capeshit, a medium for children and teens

It physically pains me to read this, can someone summarize?

Fuck nigger you think I'm gonna read this edgy shit?

Superpowerful psycho cannibal kills Superman, then the whole JLA and Swamp Thing. Now it's up to movie Suicide Squad to kill him with OC characters, but it's really an introspective look into how blind chance moves our lives. It's really bad.

DC hates everyone and everything at this point

Who wrote this?

Spurrier, but reads as if James Gunn had all his sense of humor surgically removed.

Fairthank you, not reading that
Reminds me of that one edgy Marvel comic. Ruins?

Attached: crying capeshit.jpg (709x501, 107.71K)

>Reminds me of that one edgy Marvel comic. Ruins
First thing that came to mind while reading it, but without the sense of humor to it, just lol so randumb comments by Quinn or Peacemaker.

Superman suffers a lot in these elseworlds because having the title of "toughest thing on earth" puts a big target on your back. He usually ends up dead to establish the villain as a big threat.