What's up mothershockers?

What's up mothershockers?

Attached: Spider-Man 2099.jpg (474x615, 29K)

Su'p homie

Attached: Miles.jpg (1200x800, 71.95K)

best costume.

Failure

Miguel O'Hara is the coolest dudes

I’ve accepted that the suit will never be black like it’s supposed to be but I will always be mad about it

Attached: 0F37A1AD-51ED-4FE3-9588-79B2600B3D2E.jpg (1600x1237, 859.42K)

No

Attached: spiderman-unlimited.jpg (780x439, 64.05K)

I honestly don't even want Miguel to get his own show, Marvel would probably fuck the whole thing up.

Attached: spiderman__2099__art1_by_drscifi_d6h8usq.jpg (900x687, 532.89K)

That’s my biggest fear for ITSV 2 I really don’t want them to fuck him up like they didn’t with Noir

>costume keeps looking more and more like batmans
why is marvel so uncreative?

It’s just a bootleg 2099 suit and you know it

I like the design more

bump

Attached: 1649256989538.png (300x300, 13.04K)

They wouldn't even get it right aesthetically. No modern artist or industryfag would try and capture that 90s retro-futuristic art style the old comics had. It would just look like any other generic modern cyberpunk world. FUCK.

Attached: spider_man_2099_by_chrisozfulton_d4p43yo.jpg (2391x3120, 1M)

I just want my 2099 kino damn it

Can't rely on anyone these days to give you any.

Attached: miguel_o_hara_25_08_2010_by_lobosolitario1983_d2zb2fw.jpg (798x852, 206.58K)

I'm so sorry Marvel gave you to Steve Orlando, Miggy.

Attached: D1233faUcAAT-cc.jpg (1044x1043, 107.68K)

>OMG LOOKIT THE NEON CYBERPUNK SPIDEY OMGGG

That's the only type of treatment Miguel is gonna get in media from now on. He'll be handled by creatives with boring tastes in art styles and a surface-level understanding of him and his world.

FUCK!

Attached: sm_2099_exodus_alpha_1_0.jpg (874x1350, 264.89K)

>continued

Cool art tho

Its such a shame since they still have PAD working for them.

Attached: 4368192-d7wiusl.png (1280x1978, 1.89M)

Even PAD's lost the plot by turning Miguel into a time traveler with a Batman Beyond suit or some shit. Well, at least it's not the actual Miguel though, just an offshoot. Or at least I think.

Attached: 151__spider_man_2099_by_green_mamba_de6n7yb.png (564x778, 224.11K)

>goes from second most popular spider character to fourth
Miguelbros... how did this happen?

He was left behind by Marvel while they've been pushing other Spider-People into the spotlight for the past two decades; as a result, he pretty much fell into obscurity compared to others like Miles and Gwen.

Attached: spider_2099_sketch_by_santolouco_dk1dkb.jpg (401x576, 149.06K)

gotta keep pushin the nogs

Well, first he was memory holed for about two decades, then modern day PAD wrote him. No character can survive that.

Man that looks good.

How do we bring Miguel back into the spotlight? And more importantly how do we make it good?

Thank god they got rid of the white suit. Miguel was never a tech guy so giving him a suit with gadgets never sat right with me. It doesn’t even fit the kind of future he’s from (I know Peter made it for him it) It just didn’t fit with his aesthetic

>How do we bring Miguel back into the spotlight? And more importantly how do we make it good?
Become a marvel writer because that's the only way.

In its press release, Marvel announced the new series, which is written by Steve Orlando and illustrated by Paul Fry, David Wachter, Marco Castiello, Ze Carlos, Alessandro Mircola and Kim Jacinto. Slated for May, the first issue is Spider-Man 2099: Exodus - Alpha #1. The series' plot kicks off with a Celestial falling to Earth and bringing with it the chance for a real change to the dystopian reality of 2099. This then causes Miguel O'Hara/Spider-Man 2099 to journey across the universe. Along the way, the series will introduce and focus on new characters and teams, specifically calling out new versions of Winter Soldier, Loki and members of the X-Men.

The plot synopsis for Spider-Man 2099: Exodus Alpha #1 reads, "After fighting battles across the timestream, Miguel O'Hara is at last back defending his present and the world's future! For Spider-Man 2099, the only thing constant about life in Nueva York is change. So when a cataclysmic crash creates a new Garden of Eden in what was once the American Wastelands, Spider-Man knows exactly what the next atrocity will be. Watch as the mysterious group known as The Cabal plans to set society ablaze and find out which Marvel villain is leading them in Spider-Man 2099: Exodus - Alpha #1!"

After Spider-Man 2099: Exodus Alpha #1 , the series continues in Spider-Man 2099: Exodus #1, which introduces Winter Soldier 13, who is on the hunt for vengeance. Then, Spider-Man 2099: Exodus #2, will introduce the future's Loki, who wants to resurrect Asgard after it was destroyed in Ragnarok.

Attached: SM2099EXODUS2022001-cover.jpg (2750x4175, 2.29M)

I’m cautiously optimistic about this. The only thing that’s upsetting is the fact that they drew his reasons as his nails when they come out of the pads of his fingers/toes. I know it’s really autistic to get mad at such a small detail, but it’s a very important detail

>So when a cataclysmic crash creates a new Garden of Eden in what was once the American Wastelands
Not a bad idea. I think I'll steal it.

Venom 2099 sucked.

Attached: spiderman_2099_battles_venom_2099__repair__by_nascent_evo_d8mqvsv.jpg (1280x940, 781.16K)

At least he wasn’t Goblin 2099. God that plot twist sucked

He had a lame design, too.

Attached: IT WAS ME MIGGY!.jpg (642x597, 135.21K)

I’m take it or leave it design wise, at least it’s trying something different. But making it Dana’s sister when it was perfectly set up to be Gabe was just fucking stupid

no

God, why HER of all people?

Attached: jennifer-d-angelo-3438-normal.jpg (355x500, 50.81K)

I know! I can understand why they didn’t make it Gabe, having both of Miguel’s brothers try to kill him would redundant I guess. But it makes more sense for it to be Gabe than Kron, Miguel has much more history with Gabe than him. And likewise Gabe had all the reasons to hate Miguel

True successor to the Spider-Man title. Miles can go suck it.
Is it me, or did the people behind Ultimate Spider-Man got some inspirations from this Venom while making their version of the character?

>True successor
You better shocking believe it

Attached: D3010AA1-7418-40F3-ACA3-B7D9638AB197.jpg (2518x1024, 447.22K)

Jam straight.

Attached: 1649082740822.png (777x724, 188.34K)

How does his costume work? What are the claws & blades made of? How does he see?

>How does his costume work?
It's made of Unstable Molecule Cloth like the F4 outfits. It's hard to tear but not impossible. He had it made for the Day of The Dead celebration which get rowdy as fuck and is why it looks like a skull.
>What are the claws & blades made of?
IDK, but they are sharp enough to cut through most anything.
>How does he see?
Probably thin enough to see through the cloth.around his eyes

His claws, or talons, are part of his version of the spider powers and are how he climbs on walls. I assume you’re talking about the blades on his arms which are just a part of his costume which is an old day of the dead outfit he had. is most likely right about how he sees through the mask

How.... how did he get an unstable molecule suit for a Day of the Dead festival?

He's rich. He's no black card but he got money.

It's the future. Some of Reed Richard's inventions and tech are made for common used for those that live topside.

>reed actually helping the world
Now THAT'S rich. He could cure cancer, aids, blindness, & deafness easily but chooses not too.

I'm pretty sure he died in the apocalypse and his things were stolen after.

Who said he helped? Alchemax probably brought the Baxter Building and reverse engineered it.

That's more believable.

Gonna check out Spider-Man 2099 (1992) along with World of Tomorrow and Manifest Destiny. Any other 2099 runs I should check out?

Ghost Rider 2099 is peak edgy anti establishment cheese

Fuck you for reminding me that we'll never get a real continuation of picrel that pays proper respect to the character.

Attached: file.png (600x602, 466.3K)

Terry's modern books suffer from the same type of shit Miguel's does. Their stories are handled by people who only have a shallow, surface level understanding and appreciation of their respective settings and characters.

Attached: batman_beyond__spider_man_2099_by_nic011_dbg88q4-fullview.jpg (1600x2316, 439.5K)

I think they'd either be friends or absolutely despise each other

Attached: 2CA92B8B-A826-455F-9222-8F725A24BDAE.jpg (3840x2160, 2.88M)

At least you still have the cartoon.

Attached: thumbs up.png (395x356, 154.47K)

Yea Forums be like
>"lit" "no cap"? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE
>"shock" "schway"? BASED BASED BASED

At least you got a cartoon in the first place.

This is an extremely based picture, using Miguel, shitting on Miles, and Raimi font as the cherry on top. There is no way to make this picture any more based.

One of my favorite moments in the comic, was Miguel beating the shit out of this Polnareff-looking dipshit.

Attached: Spider-Man_MiguelBeatsKron.jpg (947x633, 167.86K)