Cool stuff no one remembers

Cool stuff no one remembers.

Attached: MV5BNWQwYmIwZDEtM2I4OS00Mjg4LWE3YTgtNGFmYjYyZDExN2Y2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg (625x916, 199.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f6KZckATG0U
youtu.be/p3u8tKJuy8A
youtube.com/watch?v=zaXCrMy2mwc
youtu.be/zPJadr0POL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is this cgi show show with knights and dragons i watched in preshool and haven't been able to track down

Attached: 20220412_080207.png (731x841, 564.68K)

Jane and the Dragon?

Attached: 3b6e87783511f12d51ad852152b68752ca5cf354.png (1392x3296, 2.2M)

Attached: ETA2AVNWsAA4nvn.jpg (1067x1200, 120.14K)

Why does it remind me of Road Rovers so much?

Attached: 106a82e6f0e1becc2eac3737cb0882b8.jpg (1024x771, 154.75K)

Because the 90s were rife with attempts to create the next Ninja Turtles?

Attached: Biker mice of disapproval.jpg (720x405, 163.13K)

Absolute UNIT of a BABE and her concept art design was a bonus.

No it's older
like 97-2001 range

Tanya my beloved

Attached: md_tas___tanya_s_new_duds_by_katwarrior.jpg (550x813, 67.07K)

Of course people remember this. The VHS of Toy Story has a commercial for this show.

How different was the concept art?

Attached: huge concept tanya.png (1440x900, 971.84K)

On second thought it wasn't cgi but it did have like magic crystals or something

I'm so envious of modern shows that have a million artists waiting to crank out art and old shows that have obsessive fans keeping things alive.

Attached: Joelasko Tanya.jpg (932x604, 80.95K)

The villains were great.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f6KZckATG0U

imagine pepper ann's mom but a duck

Did they even appear or have a nod in Ducktales 2K17?

Wildwing got a funko pop recently which is about the only attention they've got in ages. I don't think anybody wanted DT17's claws in the franchise.

Jesus, I just realized her hips are about as wide as Nosedive's shoulders there.

I've seen Modern TMNT
Just makes me wonder how MD would have gotten treated.

Mike the Knight

Yes. There were some legal issues with the franchise, so they had to keep it subtle.

Attached: img_8757.png (930x450, 555.78K)

She's a big duck

Attached: Tanya and Mallory Lean.png (640x480, 238.04K)

For me.

Attached: Tanya doodle 05.png (1935x1374, 2.32M)

>was getting put in the penalty box part of your plan?

Attached: mplayer_snapshot_2022-02-19 05:06:56 +0000.png (640x480, 357.01K)

>VHS
user kids these days don't know what that is

user...

Hah! I fap to Tanya at least twice a week
I see my fellow brothers in taste are here as well

Dragon Booster?

Of COURSE! DUCKS ROCK!!

Attached: Tanya doodle 08.png (1840x1374, 2.72M)

No, again 97-2001 range

wtf
youtu.be/p3u8tKJuy8A

All of Jetix really

Based slapshot user staying true to his waifu

Attached: 1648162561193.png (1542x1500, 3.19M)

When I was a kid, my grandparents got me coloring books of old cartoons, which is how I discovered Biker Mice From Mars, Cowboys of Moo Mesa, Street Sharks, The Mighty Ducks, and TMNT. I thought every single animal had a cartoon where a group of muscular anthros of that animal beat up thugs.

Somehow I knew about this show before I knew about the film. So when I learned there was a mighty ducks movie I was supremely confused about where all the aliens were.

>Street Sharks
All I ever saw was the movie pilot on VHS. Was it any good?

Attached: shark bump.webm (720x404, 2.36M)

I remember someone writing a gay corruption doujinshi about this show.

Mike the knight?

Attached: mplayer_snapshot_2021-07-03 04:00:02 +0000.png (640x480, 440.99K)

It was fun, but didn't really go anywhere beyond a handful of episodes that seemed to hint towards a kind of underlining plot. Remember the dad who gets mutated into something so horrible they don't show what he looks like? He apparently is leading an underground community for people who have been mutated into creatures that can't fight back like his sons can, and even goes to the main villain's base to rape his shit and basically say "fight fair with my kids or I'll kill you"
However, the show then crossed over with Extreme Dinosaurs, and I think they abandoned any further plot that was related to Street Sharks.

>the creators having daddy step in to fight their protagonists' battles
Sounds emasculating. I do remember the dad getting mutated hard enough they kept him in shadows and even the Doc was spooked. Bit a let down to think they'd casually bring him up running a center for other freaks and ruin the mystery.

Attached: shark ballpit.jpg (601x399, 194.63K)

Hey, I drew plenty of lewds of her, some here in the thread! Don't I count?

I remember having the brown one as a toy. Loved the texture of their skin. Felt like i had a prized high quality toy.

And I watched the show, but did they ever show the father out right?

Seriously. The fact that Piranoid was practically shitting himself in both the pilot and the later episode makes you wonder just how ungodly the dad must have looked. The second time he was literally tearing Piranoid's suit off like it was made of tissue.

Nope. The closest we got was shadows that were pretty nondescript. But there was a lot of inhuman noises, implying the dad was something really monstrous compared to his sons.

I treasure them deeply, but do you own the Tanya figure like I do?
I thought it added a real tragic element too that the dad would have avoided his sons because he thought himself too hideous and wanting his sons' to have the memory of him left intact.

Attached: Tanya-1.jpg (522x812, 89.23K)

Hard to say. Judging by the few appearances in the show, it doesn't sound like he has any explicit to avoid his sons, just that he's helping out the other mutants being made by the villain. Shame nobody ever has tried to reboot the series in comics, I could see a lot of potential in something with a more focused narrative since the show was obviously just another toy vehicle like many others.

>not on your waifuboard
youtube.com/watch?v=zaXCrMy2mwc

Attached: media_FM0fjPuXwAMZgtj.jpg name orig.jpg (1085x747, 183.53K)

I remember, I put Lord Dragaunus & his minon Wraith on my cartoon villainous team!

Attached: 1525250039997.jpg (920x615, 169.66K)

Man, it's a shame we only ever got like two instances of Tim Curry and Tony Jay working on the same show, those being Mighty Ducks and Mighty Max. Now, Tim's in pretty rough shape because of that stroke, and Tony's long gone.

For a guy who was in one episode, Canard stole my heart. Dude was so cool.

Also, I tried watching this show recently and it was not nearly as dark after the pilot. They spent a lot of time breaking the fourth wall and having silly storylines.

Attached: Canard_Thunderbeak.jpg (210x240, 17.49K)

That does tend to happen with a lot of shows after their pilots. Hell, Darkwing Duck's pilot had the first villain being blown the fuck up, and wasn't until like the final produced episode that they doubled down on that fact by having him resurrected as a cyborg.

>general thread
>devolves into a thread about OP's post

>flat out never found him or really understood what Limbo was
>Lucretia also sent there and never brought up they basically killed her for revenge over her betrayal
They never got close to recapturing the guerilla warfare aspect that we saw on Puckworld thanks to switching to weekly baddies instead of the focus on a concrete goal. Ducks cracking jokes I could tolerate, but it never made sense why Chameleon was required to joke around instead of being useful.

Attached: tumblr_ow5lgdT6ew1vwv9e1o1_1280.jpg (1280x850, 329.3K)

This could have been the next Gummi Bears, and yet it died with the pilot.

Attached: Fluppy Dogs.png (418x313, 128.92K)

>but it never made sense why Chameleon was required to joke around instead of being useful.
He was basically the show's "Genie", since Disney probably wanted to try and create a character like that, but with a cheaper actor than Robin Williams

The first thing I thought of

24 seconds
youtu.be/zPJadr0POL8

Attached: ace713adbca6e8be8e3c8ae761b111d9.jpg (460x345, 35.24K)

I see you're a man of ripened taste