Amphibia

Thoughts on 3B so far?

Attached: FPDAlhDVsAE_Shx.jpg (1573x2048, 564.29K)

Are the promos for the latest episode implying that Andrias is going to get deposed by Darcy?

Attached: 2042022183955.jpg (6642x1625, 901.17K)

Naahhh, it means Darcys the final villain.

Whos going to voice pink frog?

It's kino

Attached: Sasha.gif (325x290, 3.3M)

Good but Olm town Road bugged me, Sahsa mentioned treat them better way to many times, but that's the only one I disliked.

>Whos going to voice pink frog?
Kristen Bell

Really?

I was expecting Eden Rigel.

I'm getting more of the impression that Andrias is really getting a redemption arc

The voice of Maggie?

I love Sasha so fucking much.

Also Boscha, it be kind of cool to give the voice director a role.

I mean she's responsible for the performances in this show (and Owl House and Molly McGee) she deserves something cool.

Prediction for what happened to the o.g. trio relationship.

Attached: 20220412_114233.jpg (2133x1200, 277.78K)

No, because they need Marcy for the final fight.

Underwhelming.

No wonder TOH didn't got a full season, if Amphibia was proof enough that writing a lore centric story with filler would never work

>writing a lore centric story with filler would never work
So Owl House and basically most cartoons?

What did Mr. Frog Show do right compared to Amphibia?

Attached: 1642466369729.jpg (1934x1017, 200.06K)

Basically Amphibia has an identity crisis and it shows.

Satan, normally I have patience for you. However at the time being I want you to shut the fuck up.

No, TOH didn't get a third season because the show got canceled. Stop changing the narrative, This cope is getting sadder to look at.

Attached: canceled house.png (774x724, 611.48K)

Does it though?

Tribefag woke up.

Attached: FP8ljaqXEAEUwRc.jpg (2000x1750, 207.02K)

>Three stars streaking bright
>Come from beyond to expose The Night
>Should they cleave to or abandon their wear?
>All will hinge on how much they bare

Andrias have to choose friends or family. Pinky can't wait on Andrias decision and leaves with box to earth. Toad think its for the best and gets punished by eather banish or death for thinking that. Andrias loses his friends and choose conquest.
Cut back to present, Andrias realise he lost a new friend, Marcy, again.

With that in mind who's the final host for the core?

This show is painted by the numbers, at least it has some good jokes.

>cleave
Never gonna see that word in a positive light again, thanks Star vs.

A mechanical monstrosity.

Okay so when do they save Marcy?

This artist, made pictures of Andrias fucking the Pink Frog.

Nude au Darcy?

Yes. There's a clash between the lore and the heckin wacky frog shenannies.

All in probably, if we're lucky.

Specifically licking her privates.

The last one is kinda intriguing because the strings are usually an indication of a puppet master, yet the facial expressions demonstrate the opposite

What would be better?
>Darcy is just the old Core personality with a bunch of people talking at the same time, like Ermac from MK
>Darcy has gained Marcy characteristics due to her integration

Dorky is having a fun time. But uh these promo are full of shit.

>TOH or Amphibia
>lore centric
Kek

Second because it's funny.

Better than 3a
[Spoiler]Worse than owl house 3[/spoiler]

Fucking newb!

>Owltranny doesn't know how to use the spoiler tag
Embarrassing.

Attached: kevin.jpg (480x360, 18.56K)

Obviously the point is that Andrias has become the puppet while M(D)arcy has taken control and become the dominant one in their dynamic despite starting the other way around.

Comfy hours are ending.

Attached: FQF5mk2XsAUwssy.png (500x345, 91.87K)

>no new episodes hype
>discussion falls off minutes after episode airs
>drawfags all left
>can't even stay talking about amphibia and get off topic
>endless bickering triggered by the smallest thing
>now owls are dunking on us
Its over isn't it.

It was over the second we saw LA.

So if that's the case what would you like to see in the hardest thing.

The trio finding the balance they need to fight the corruption. Then tackling the multi level war.

>drawfags all left
Why do you lie.

Attached: 1641067731545.jpg (1019x1024, 66.39K)

Why did you respond to him then?

People generally confuse a show having lore with being "lore-centric". In Amphibia's case, the lore was always just basic backstory writing where it reflects and enforces the themes of story but it isn't as in-depth as like say Tolkien where the lore is so big that the appendices of Lord of Rings manage to tell their own stories.

Attached: acdtcys2jmo61.png (2765x1559, 3.23M)

Andrias will be the final villain of the show, I would not count him out just yet. King Andrias will play along with Darcy's tomfoolery right now, once she has outlived her usefulness he'll stab her right in the back again because he's just based like that.

Attached: rapeface.jpg (1280x714, 65.07K)

was great until the horrendous mother olm episode, this was the last place to put a filler comedy moment. I know matt has so much sympathy for old people but come on, you put your mom in the show, enough is enough

>"S-stop Sashy, have some mercy!"
>"I have no mercy, all I have is a Marcy."
I love word play and I'm horny. Sue me at your leisure.

Attached: 1635809437790.jpg (680x659, 106.41K)

>no new episodes hype
>discussion falls off minutes after episode airs
This is objectively false and the rest have always been present in these threads. Are you new here?

>owlfag doesn’t know how to use Yea Forums properly
No surprises there

a randomly picked up human girl with red hair that just happened to walk near the boonchuy's house mumbling about asian food when a portal opened

I sure hope not.

there's no such thing as a "lore centric story", lore implies documentary, not stories.

That would be the final straw, Amphibia would surpass SVTFOE.

By multi level do you mean earth?

Nah, Maggie ends up with the Olms.

Possibly, unless 3a was a complete waste. I was more thinking robots and the multiple battle ships along with the core itself.

Honestly I want tongo back to L.A so that when thr girls lose their powers it looks like the world is going to be invaded only for their Amphibian friends join in the battle to save the world.

It's the culmination of their journey, from outsiders and monsters, to hero and those that inspire people to protect others.

Not him but I remember when people woukd take and do requests all the time and now I never see that at all.

I have the dreadful feeling that this aspect of the war will be dealt by the humans townies in a really shitty "Everybody is there!! look at this old dude throwing some rice and crushing 50 death robots haha!" musical moment

I got a few this is is one of my faves.

Attached: 1617866402827.png (700x800, 210.67K)

They seem to playing up his sympathetic side at least, I think the best thing they could if the show really is taking this angle is too make him a tragic figure where he has humanizing moments but he's done too much fucked up shit to be fully forgiven so he ends up dying at tge end.

Attached: images (1).jpg (739x415, 58.65K)

Last thread had that guy drawing Maggie with Mother Olm, there's a lot of drawfag activity here nowadays.

... I kind of want that, but with both humans and Amphibians.