Her whole identity crisis reads like a trans metaphor

Her whole identity crisis reads like a trans metaphor

Attached: mm.jpg (630x590, 254.64K)

That's because trans IS a type of identity crisis you dumb user.

That's because it is

Only martian transitions don't end in regret

The show has like several one being Fred Bugg with two g's

I never bought Superboy falling in love with her, it feels like she messed with his brain to make that happen, and the fact that she targeted him right away by naming him after TV Megan's boyfriend makes her super sketchy

Plus Superboy was damn near-mute early on when they were alone

You are mentally ill.

Furthers the trans idea.
I know a lot of girls like her. In their mid 20s they get real into balloon tits and futa. Stay away but its fun to see it on screen.

lol, of course the
>it's okay to be white
theme was subverted into
>it's okay to be trans
following this hollow revival.

disgusting.

Attached: 1506734463267.jpg (363x463, 37.54K)

>1 season said it was a racism and race identity crisis metaphor that actually makes sense with it's context
>Now it's a clumsy trans metaphor applied to a cisgender character
I hate neo liberalism

just keep her cute, that's all I care about

The show unironically went pro-trans racial

Well, you see--the previous theme promoted genuine social progress a bit too much. Can't have any sort of unity in this day & age, eh?

>back then
>literally doing the opposite you normally don't

>today
>'waaah! muh crotch!'

Do americans really

In reality she's a hideous monster whose people are responsible for unspeakable atrocities against the other inhabitants of their planet. And she tries to hide these facts by putting on a pretty face that people are subconsciously predisposed to being comfortable with. But over time self doubt and guilt eat at her and she projects feelings of disapproval and exclusion that doesn't actually exist. And when she can't hold her lies in any longer and is honest about what she really is, she's still not comfortable enough to just be the thing she was born as but rather still attempts to hide her true appearance behind a more pleasant outwardly acceptable version of it.

...I'm going to be honest with you user, I don't see it.

White was the color of minorities in Mars. If you read that as "She's white like me!" you are a new kind of dumbass.

>In reality she's a hideous monster
>Literally looks like any every other martian except for skin tone.

Sure, if you're retarded and desperate.

I'm honestly curious. There people here who unironically don't care about tranny shit in Yea Forums media or even support these guys?

Bottom right best color combo, bottom left best overall design.

The recent season is the only one where it feels like that's what they're trying to do. That scene where the other martian (legit can't remember if it was her mother or the priestess) claimed that her true white martian form isn't the real her but the humanoid white skin red hair Megan version was - that's where they made it seem like a trans metaphor. Kinda questionable with Megan though especially since she changed her look every season. Was bald white Megan the real her too?

All martians are pretty visually unappealing. She looks like a bunch of other hideous monsters? Is that better? Or are we at a point where I have to pretend like Xenomorphs or fuckable?

And no I don't need a picture of the Xenomorph queen in a virgin killer sweater to"prove me wrong".

>Wouldn't fuck a xenomorph
What a fag.

For how weird and monstrous she looks?

I liked it when she went around irreversibly frying people's brains, and it was presented as a warning sign of her deteriorating moral standards but not as a major line being crossed in itself since the people in question were ugly aliens with funny voices. Only when she brain-fried someone the main cast cared about did anyone step in and say "whoa Megan, you've gone too far this time you need help"

Don't insult a xenomorph's feminine charms by comparing them to martians.

>>it's okay to be white
You know on Mars it's reversed right?

>Only when she brain-fried someone the main cast cared about did anyone step in and say "whoa Megan, you've gone too far this time you need help"
Connor tired, but how do you stop her? She is stronger than Man-hunter.

Superboy also never actually called her out on the name thing once he found out.

It turns out Darkseid was really looking for the Anti-Life Equation to save the universe from M'gann. Remember, she could actually hold it back with her own powers for a few minutes.

When did Yea Forums get flooded with normalfags like

Wait, I have a (biologically female) friend like that. Elaborate.

>how do you stop her? She is stronger than Man-hunter.
That's kind of what makes it funny. The fact that she's so strong means the grownup heroes should have been keeping a vigilant eye out for exactly the sort of red flags she was putting up and brainstorming multiple contingency plans to neutralize her. Instead everyone around her is like "I hope this emotionally unstable teenager who could put half the Justice League in comas if she went rogue is able to sort through her issues, but as long as she's just mind-killing aliens for now it's really not my business"

Justice League was busy with their apology tour. Even in the recent season she made her brother her bitch in second when she was pissed. Not liek she can't anymore.

>it feels like she messed with his brain to make that happen
that makes it hotter though

Attached: iqbt5h3p3tc21.png (1280x2153, 1.49M)

I miss mind-rapist M'gann. Good times.

Attached: 1384982674632.png (1235x466, 92.21K)

man much be glorious back then

I haven't watched since like 2012... What did they do to the green cute girl wtf

You have a friend who’s into futas?

No it doesn't. It's the complete opposite.

Attached: lr3wsmze8v741.png (1080x810, 153.32K)

4>2>1>6>3>5

Attached: trans regret.jpg (948x1196, 89.92K)

I feel that, even though I prefer Megan's white martian form I am still not as mentally ill as trannies are.

Can't regret after you kys

How is suicide not a form of regret?

source: I fucking made it up!

>6-30%
What a useless fucking statistic. Why have it be such a huge range

"Statistics" on the Internet are, more often than not, complete bullshit.
People that are otherwise averse to mathematics using statistics is laughable. Just toss some random numbers and laymen with eat it up.

More like a relationship metaphor.
>everything is nice for a while
>she loves you, you love her, not to mention she is kinky as fuck
>honeymoon period is over
>she becomes a bitch
>she is offended if you don't accept her mood swings and changing her look completely
>no sex
>eventually it becomes better but still regrets and disappointment
I didn't watch the newer episodes but
>ends in sudden divorce because she feels like it

>no sex
I refuse to believe M'gann stopped being horny at any point during this process

Is there ever a point where you'd want to use a range of percentages for a statistic?

Total fabrication. Especially when it comes to the dick chop. The realization that no you still don't have a vagina, you can an open wound you refuse to let heal is what tips many over the edge.

Rent free. You've really never heard of "finding yourself"?

When she sported the white bald human look she acted exactly like she already decided to divorce. She was deliberately unattractive to avoid skinship and lashed out for every little thing.

That is a completely made up bogus statistic

A study has shown that 99% of African and Hispanic Jews are likely to commit minor crime prior to the age of 14 due to shifts in cultural emphasis on freedom of expression

>Oh much wow a statistic user I had no idea all the coloured people were so bad

Your rationale is retarded

>Transitioning having a lower regret rate than having a kid
I don't buy that for a second. Studies from ideologues of this caliber aren't reliable because the people behind often don't care about the truth and care more about enabling their cause and therefore suffer from massive confirmation bias

Identity Crisis you say?

Attached: Dr. Light.png (1088x1579, 2.24M)

>go out of their way with specific animation and slight dialogue cues to suggest Manhunter immediately noticed what she did and was shocked, and of course obligatory Batwank for him to catch on too
>absolutely nothing happened with this

>trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies
Edmund Burke would be proud.

>a shapeshifter from a hivemind alien race has identity issues while trying to form her own individuality
wow everybody! we got fucking Sherlock Holmes here!

dilate

Attached: 1649566709406.png (1284x791, 182.1K)

For me, it's: 4 > 3 > 6 > 1 > 5 > 2

Only in regards to confidence intervals.
But saying "18% plus or minus 12%" is a completely useless statistic.