Death Battle

How did one stage magician beat a Multiversal magical goddess

Attached: 48C4AF10-73B8-4036-9896-E44EE9101CB1.jpg (960x541, 346.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CebMiLKK_BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By being more powerful than beyonder

Attached: 15321A30-D338-4687-A0B0-83C7C2E1FE10.jpg (973x821, 347.7K)

It's about Presentation my friend

Attached: df3eue5-543580f4-acc0-45bc-bcc2-d7ede7daf863.png (551x624, 111.59K)

You know what, Otto?
This fucker completely obliterates DC. All of it.

Attached: 0A4BE182-3386-4DFF-BE5B-F3CF1E9E33CD.jpg (1080x1350, 68.83K)

Aizen won

Bargain bin Upside Down Man

They scaled her to be on the level with being who can destroy the DC multiverse.

is this some SCP bullshit

Nightmare Buzz is the strongest fictional character

Attached: B20F328C-31F1-4467-A73F-7512E7643007.png (860x1115, 44.81K)

Inb4 Kiwifarms nigger starts spamming Joker again

Fuck off Goober

Hes got nothing on bobobo

No. Upside Down Man is a bargain bin Judy

no it's david lynch bullshit.

Not so fast partner

Attached: Woody styling.gif (200x200, 3.44M)

Death Battle and by extension Vs. battles in general are fucking dumb.

Feats don't matter, whoever wins is whoever the author wants to win at that given moment to serve the greater purpose of the story.

Attached: 1643158737136.jpg (680x648, 34.79K)

by being hotter

>Ork sees certains "ummins" wearing spandex with superpowers
>Decides that Spandex = powers
How fucked is DC?

Attached: Shut+ya+gob+orks+int+funny+dis+iz+serius+buidness+_5d9380589f1a2c73658b1f284ef045ea.jpg (292x326, 67.64K)

Sorry, DCbros! Hope we didn't upset ya!

Attached: SMTGATHERING.png (1024x686, 1.12M)

If we’re crossing over DC and Warhammer, all sides have a big problem. His name is Hank Henshaw and he can seamlessly control all forms of technology.

Imagine him getting his hands on…….. say a Tomb World? A Forge World?

Attached: E1B505D1-5F71-445E-89B2-BA27E5817BA9.jpg (1710x900, 375.4K)

Gentlemen. Do you prefer Jirenposting or Jokerposting?

Attached: Smug eyebrow dog.jpg (290x386, 18.52K)

>DC
ONE MORE VERSE REJECTED!
I HAVE YOUR TOP TIERS
TO THE WALL!
ONE MORE VERSE REJECTED
WATCH THE TEARS BEGIN TO FALL!

Attached: demipixie.jpg (300x364, 55.37K)

Jokerposting

it's no longer jokerposting, its now SMTsona posting. jirenposting is gay and outdated

They're both better than the troglodytes that spout DC wank unironically.

>only beat Nightmare Buzz in his dream astral form
doesn't scale to his true power

I like David Lynch but he'd probably go berserk if he saw people power scaling his works like this

But she wasn't more powerful than Wanda

jokerposting but both are better than DC headcanons

This is possibly the worst Death Battle since Bomberman's. Heck, possibly a contender for top 5 worst episodes ever. "No more witches" is such a lazy ass non-limit fallacy, that allows Zatanna to beat even tier 0 and 1 characters, like I-No, Nine the Phantom, SMT and Umineko's witches and goddesses. Might as well have a character win by saying "No more tier 1 and 0s". To buy this match's result, you either need to be the most ignorant retard ever or a brainwashed DC cult lunatic. Of which, Death Battle's staff sadly seems to be both. Every Death Battle Champion should be ashamed that they are paying to feed these retards.

Attached: aab.jpg (516x516, 28.68K)

>SMT and Umineko's witches
Gonna stop you right there, SMT doesn't have witches. They have demons. Also demons are surpassed by Archetypes which are their true forms. DC ain't touching SHIT from SMT

>tier 0 and 1
What is this?

the fuck are you talking about? of course there are witches and goddeses in SMT

Might be taking it a bit too literally. It was a witty retort, not her literally cast a spell that makes all witches go away.

Didn’t see that one coming

Demons are immune to Law Manipulation, so Zatanna's "No more witches/ demons" wouldn't work as that is manipulation of the laws of the cosmology.

>a brainwashed DC cult lunatic. Of which, Death Battle's staff sadly seems to be both.

Death battle is ultimately owned by Time Warner. Thats your answer right there

Zatanna has always been a mid to low high tier magician in DC, meanwhile Wanda has consistently been one of the most powerful mutants in Marvel. It was obvious this match was rigged since Swank only lets DC street tiers lose.

nice bait

yeah people trying to involve twin peaks in death battle shit is fucking retarded. especially since most of their arguments come from supplementary material.

It doesn't make a difference, when they relied on NLF for her magic to beat Wanda's. The desperation to justify her victory is so evident and in your face. Fuck it. They could have Zatanna beat anyone if they wanted to. That's how rigged the match felt.

>eats your cardinality

Attached: Alan Moore.jpg (1280x2028, 1.11M)

Don't worry. Swan and others would get your verse fraudchecked or say that what you said doesn't count. They can find a way to make your favorite, or anyone else's, lose to a DC mid-tier.

Something more original

>erases your existence and nonexistence

Attached: demichad.jpg (850x601, 285.77K)

>I-No, Nine the Phantom
>Comparable to Zatanna
Dude, as an Arcsystem guy, you're on some copium here.

Sure he does. Woody has the power to repel darkness and nightmares through sheer chad energy

Attached: Woody Kingdom Hearts.gif (300x169, 3.44M)

nothing is worse then Bomberman vs Dig-Dug

Swan in a 2016 blog post he made stated that SMT is "Megaversal" (his version of outerversal), putting him above even the Beyonder and Superman who he put both at Multiversal.

Attached: megaversal.png (422x125, 4.28K)

Jesus, that would be terrifying.

user, don't be another retard, and read again. Death Battle just confirmed that they care more for DC to stomp on everyone, than for it to make sense. They can have Zatanna beat Arcsys top tiers if they want to. That's the issue with this fight. Today is Wanda, tomorrow who knows.

Sorry, not strong enough

>this thread has become so autistic that we have people spamming about SMT, VSBWfags talking about ‘tier 0’ characters, Judyfag trying to stir up shit, and now a Jirenfag
Mfw

Attached: IMG_1639.gif (320x236, 3.7M)

Well, what you expected after one of the worst episodes ever?

This wasn't a stomp though, they even said this was more of a 6/10 match than anything.

>Mobile filename

But Swan put Superman above GER who he has above Joker who is > SMT

Attached: Swan.jpg (1281x376, 69.28K)

And you still believe their lies?

No one cares about you or your boomer meme gif you downloaded just now just for this specific purpose. Keep lurking.

>juggles universes while you're having a tantrum

Attached: cut.webm (288x566, 85.5K)

She cute

Source on GER > Joker? I remember him saying Stands > Personas, but that episode was more about which powers are cooler and didn't even talk about Joker vs Giorno at all.

Meds
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CebMiLKK_BU
7:43.
>”Stands, as a whole, taken together, have a far wider variety of completely busted, broken, bullshit the likes of which a bull hath never shat, abilities. Stands are insane, and the strongest level of Stand would beat the strongest level of Persona.”

Swan said that strongest stands > strongest personas, and the strongest personas > SMT. Strongest stand according to Swan is GER which is < Superman.

Season 3 was worse than 1

>Fight hasn't broken into 500k
Looks like it will end up having around Jinx vs Harley numbers, despite featuring a Marvel fighter. Another win for the Doombros.

Attached: 1648777126117.gif (220x331, 1.52M)

I really don't like the forced super smart new girl on the cast.

>Swan said that strongest stands > strongest personas, and the strongest personas > SMT.
What? I cannot fucking comprehend Swan's logic at all. Is he just a legit psychopath or something? I don't understand, what the hell is wrong with him?

Wow, this episode of all things mind-broke the anti-DC coalition. People getting mad over this and calling it the worst episode ever. That's legit impressive. Zatanna's doing some good work. Not Hal Jordan good, but this is some quality salt she's harvesting.

Goddamn you could fill the Nile with all the salt in this post.

lol they're seething about dials again

>Joker above SMT
Nigga what? The persona protags are nothing compared to the SMT ones power wise

Lol, they aren't even using Persona feats they were just using Persona moves. Also again they don't mention Joker VS Giorno. They are comparing Persona move sets to Stands move sets.

>Even Sonicfags know that they are superior to DCfags
What a time to be alive.

Lol if Gaara vs Toph didn't clue you in on DB being full of retards I can't help you

It just came out and already at 400k my guy, having Wanda in it and Zatanna looking like a teenage boys wet dream will do wonders for views.

Lmao at the damage control in these replies. I didn't know DCsters were so insecure about ZATANNA of all people. It's crazy how many people take this fanfiction webshow as gospel

Dials? More like dilate, DCfag!

>Lol if Gaara vs Toph didn't clue you in on DB being full of retards I can't help you
It did, but this is season 9, not 1, 2, nor 3. How the hell are they doing these obvious mistakes this late into the game?

>already at 400k
>Newfag doesn't know that popular fights broke 1M back in the good old days, right away
>Now not even half of that
kek

SMT isn't even tier 0 on the site while DC is which is funny

Because they hired a notorious faggot that is known for his insane wanking and bizarre leaps of logic, and then put him as their head researcher, which means his arguments basically go unopposed.