Comfy South Park thread

Cartman is an icon.

Attached: download (10).jpg (300x168, 9.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

draw.kuku.lu/pchat.php?hca3f9a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both of these boys have had each other's wieners in their mouths.

I think we're getting a little too comfy user. Don't forget to put a question in the OP before we start getting trashed again.

Attached: 1649012456845.gif (400x400, 1.17M)

that's pretty cool

Attached: why he dance like that kek.gif (201x200, 423.01K)

Attached: 7655ADD5-A5B7-4351-8296-AE1C11699FF9.png (341x2333, 908.92K)

Jimmy is perfect for this thread

Attached: jimmycrop.png (239x113, 43.55K)

Butters is the best dancer out of all of the kids

Most of these don't fit

just look at this lil dude go
KEK

Attached: lil pimpin.gif (377x306, 1.74M)

what do you think happens to Gregory

Attached: south-park-gregory-of-yardale.gif (498x463, 2.66M)

he fucked off, he just wanted his favorite cartoon back on tv again

Thoughts on Stan Marsh?

Attached: 1642598548300.jpg (800x776, 415.96K)

>Still talking about dead show

Hot

Yea Forums seems to be enjoying themselves.

6 posts in and they’re already /pol/ sperging. God, that board sucks.

By trashed do you mean deleted or moved? I've been out of the loop.

Did anything good come of your Yea Forums OC thing?

Attached: 1647819201715.png (400x400, 8.03K)

You mean the OC threads that were moved to /i/? They are still relatively active there.

I'll take crotch crust posters over /pol/fags any day of the week.

Attached: 1649558864462.gif (248x224, 162.98K)

season 25 is the first season in awhile that has made me laugh

Woah guys this thread's about to die. Keep bumping.

Indians probably.

good morning bros
kek this isnt funny but its makin me laugh

Write this episode

Attached: 20220211_165702.jpg (750x743, 52.21K)

>already
bro look at the OP pic
that thread sas CREATED with politishitting in mind

Attached: 20220330_222257.jpg (264x277, 8.13K)

why so ded these past few days

Attached: FQC6SV8aUAAhWOl.jpg (719x673, 61.41K)

work is a bitch

no more episodes
ran out of anything to talk about

the solution is to write out own episodes

Attached: 20220313_041232.jpg (750x764, 46.15K)

>Jimmy can't get a date for a school dance, Timmy isn't interested in a date, Eric sets em up for obvious reasons
would that fly?

>Craig Cheating on Tweek.

Attached: LePetitTourette080 craig.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Closet homosexual.

Attached: 210-2101966_drunk-stan-marsh-stan-marsh-transparent-art.jpg (820x531, 131.36K)

any room for a special little goth in that harem?

Attached: 20220331_095655 (1).jpg (357x364, 17.07K)

>implying it won't be the other way around

Attached: FP8Ip_sX0AoDwYn.jpg (1238x2048, 298.36K)

so who's in Craig's harem so far? Tweek, Pete, Thomas, Timmy... Any other spazzes? did Francis make it in yet or is he too feminine for that gaylord

How about this?

Attached: 929AB45E-5451-405E-8767-DCDA83C2A5E8.jpg (786x804, 359.95K)

Francis belongs to Kyle

Francis impregnating Kyle is too risky, theyre both gingers, their kids might turn out fucked up. Craig has ginger genes too but he's also got a dick so no babymaking there.

draw.kuku.lu/pchat.php?hca3f9a
postan drawboard get in here and fill that white space fags. theme is goths but feel free to draw whatever.

Stick of truth is so good dudes

better than TFBW in most everything except character interactions
its more fun, more comfy, more entertaining and just makes for a better episode and game

Yeah I've been playing it recently and it's pretty fun. It's cool when you find a nice combo of modifiers and perks and have a neat little character build, I tend to lean towards high amounts of self healing. Main thing I dislike about it is some of the more optimal gear to use doesn't look as good as previous gear so it feels a bit disappointing to upgrade. I also wish there was a better variety of enemies you can encounter around town, instead of just elves and then nazi zombies.

fbw seemed so sterile compared to stick, for example the battle where you have to dodge your dads balls or the random houses you could walk into and see a naked woman or guy jacking off

my build is the standard bleed/gross out/fire

TFBW has the better sound track imo. Mostly because the battle music for certain enemies and bosses feels more unique, while its mostly the typical (but still pretty good) fantasy battle music for most enemies in SOT. On that note, There was a better variety of enemies to encounter in TFBW, 6th graders, chaos kids and raisins girls, then you also had ninjas, the homeless and crab people later in the game. I only ever remember encountering Elves on the first day and Zombies after that around town.

its also not funny, the humor is much more "le current political thing i recognize" or "callback to a joke in the show.... about le current political thing i recognize"
the plot is stupid and convoluted and hinged entirely o that as well
the only fun is the bants between the kids
and both DLCs were literally more fun and comedically better than maingame, esp Bring The Crunch had better humor and better new gameplay

i made my kryptonite "vampires" without realizing they p much dont appear at all in maingamd
only in the casa bonita DLC, and then in the fight against the alien and hellspawn timmy in cripplecamp, but that fight just throws whatevers youre weak against at you anyway

Gross out felt bad at some times since I think I remember zombie enemies were immune to it at they are fairly common. I will say with fire, on my first playthrough as a mage I found this combo where I had a modifier that healed me every instance of dealing damage, and another that replenished my PP when I deal fire damage. It meant I could use that mage fire cracker ability to instantly heal up since every little tick of damage it did was a lot of health healed, while also replenishing my PP so I could do it as many times as I wanted over and over again without needing to use power or healing potions (meaning I could focus on strength and speed potions).

im replaying stick and then im going to replay fractured because I wanted to try the dlc, glad to hear its a bit better!

oh its much better

im glad it touched on and even expanded on how timmy is canonically a demented little shit
i wish they dipped more into that in the show as well

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (470x463, 64.25K)

If you don't do the DLCs vampires as your kryptonite means you basically never have to encounter them, although I wonder why they included it as an option in the main game before the DLC was released. If you do wanna play the DLCs old people are probably the best Kryptonite since you only have to fight them once in the game, unlike the other enemies that still appear around town.

The Timmy/Alien boss fight was so good, although I am torn between it and the Corey Haim fight since I really enjoyed that one too even if it wasn't as epic. I do think I prefer the vampire enemies over the monsters, because the vamp kids are just so fun with their dorky voice lines in battle. Although they are really fucking annoying when playing on diabolic and they don't stop healing all the damage you deal with their lifesteal attacks.

hes just saying this because hes a cripplefag
casa bonita dlc was better

I had the artefact that made it so I replenished ultimate meter whenever an enemy attacked a blocking enemy. It meant that whenever I used Mint Berry Crunch's ultimate that the ultimate meter would be full again by the time his turn came around again, meaning I could chain it. The amount of fucking times I had to sit through that fucking commercial in that fight nearly drove me insane.

honestly every choice u make for ur chara sheet is so boring, and at least kryptonite is the only one that actually plays into the game
everything else like gender, sexuality, race, religion.... feels so lame, they never make fun jokes abt it, hell in the case of gender and sexuality they dont even do anything fun with the other characters
its so disheartening seeing these cool and funny options on other character sheets, like toolsheds religion being the metric system, kyle being an asexual kite alien, and fastpass' sexuality just being "yes please"
but then ur actual options are just... straightforward... im playing an absurdist south park superhero game, i wanna be a hermaphoridtic swamp man who worships the mcdonalds dollar menu, not a "transgender female mexican scientologist". and aside from a few kids, all the others are just a row of "straight cis male" with the occasional homo or female and thats it. most of em arent crazy or fun or pertain to their fictional sona, theyre just actual genders and sexualities. not even anything silly like clyde being a boy but his sona, mosquito, being female because only female mosquitoes bite. nothing. just played straight, no pun intended
its like the entirity of the comedy is supposed to come from them just MENTIONING this stuff. "haha gender exists, its a thing people care about now... LAUGH!" no this sucks.
"haha faggy pc liberals care about this" I DONT.
"haha le heckin spooky scary rightwing rednecks" GET THIS SHIT OUT OF MY COMEDIC VIDYA

Attached: 20220207_075659.png (831x889, 721.19K)

I'm Scott Malkinson and I'm getting my dick sucked!

no im fucking not, it was literally better because the humor is better, mintberry crunch's playstyle is more fun, and i didnt have to sit thru more cringe michael jackson crap
not every mention of cripples in any context ever is cripplefuckery

there it is... the great text wall of autismo...

based
least read it you homo

Attached: 20220410_142340.jpg (161x260, 13.77K)

lol you're not fooling everyone

*anyone

I do wish you could at least be more creative with your race and religion, since if you are a superhero why can't I make my race something weird? One of my characters was LARPing as a robot, why couldn't I make make my race "Robot" and my religion something silly like "Binary code"? I get that there is only so much stuff you can program in but I feel at least simple options like "Robot", "Alien", "Cyborg", "Mutant" etc for race at least could have been cool, even if it did mean they'd have to change a bit of the plot since it doesn't make sense that PC Principal would consider any of them to be races you could identify as.

i hate

but thats the thing- sp doesn't wanna be absurdist anymore
even its "crazy fictional plots" are boring n down to earth
its absolutely within PCp's character to accept these fake races as real, but they dont wanna dip into actual crazyness anymore, modern sp is just "things that happen irl but make em sliiiiightly sillier"
were never getting another crazy oldschool plot again
not another Super Best Friends, not another Cartman Gets and Anal Probe...
not even that ep abt the bald cultist guy... nothing whacky