One has an infamously insecure fanbase plagued with infighting over interpretation over a character with a bad identity...

One has an infamously insecure fanbase plagued with infighting over interpretation over a character with a bad identity crisis made worse by nonfans acting as if they know everything about him. Said fanbase treats power levels as marks of quality regardless of how badly their character has fallen in decades despite their initial gargantuan limelight.
The other is a blue hedgehog

Attached: SEGA_Sonic-Superman.png (1920x1080, 3.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/co/thread/129827411/#129852145
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/129187203/#129226335
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lego Dimensions was worth it for the character dialogue alone.

CINCO MA CINCO..POTATA!

I immediately knew how that statement was gonna end.

The Sonic fanbase is one of the most secure fanbases. They know what they like is shit and embrace it.

READ NIGGA, READ

The Sonic franchise, as bad as it is, hasn't reached Batkek levels of stupid yet. They haven't reached a point where a combination of Sonic and Eggman(most likely called "Egg Sonic" since the name "Sonic man" is already taken) tries to become a multiverse-level god.

It's because most of them are autists

If Clark Kent can't beat Goku, could he beat Sonic?

I see more threads about how bad the Superman fanbase is on this board than the actual Superman fanbase.

>Clark Kent can't beat Goku
Only certain minority groups believes this

One is also slamming this on the regular, checkmate Sonicfags

Attached: DF614CB1-3FC7-44DE-8CB4-EC2292EC0656.jpg (1920x1080, 78.79K)

>Slamming the metropolis bicycle
Not particularly impressive. Besides she is just a reporter. Sonic can get with royalty if he wants

It's because the "actual Superman fanbase" crowds around in Death Battle threads exclusively and only actually come out to defend their boyscout if you insult him in any way shape or form. Especially if it's in a powerlevel sense. They don't actually use Yea Forums for anything else or even make threads themselves.

DCfags are particularly obnoxious and have a bad rep for shitting up threads in the past. Now most of them hang out in the powerfag containment thread and occasionally crawl out when some new stupid capeshit happens to complain about how stupid it is while also jerking it off when they go back to the powerfag thread.

There's a lot of infighting but when someone says Superman is boring we all dogpile them like honeybees attacking a hornet

Majority groups at this point*

The fastest way to derail a Death Battle thread is to either insult Superman, say that DC isn't as powerful as they think it is, bring up SCP, or bring up cardinality. You then sit back and watch the shitshow.

I know it's easy bait but I always fall for it

It always gets a laugh out of me. Especially when brainless and actual unironic retards get so offended that they try to "debunk" cardinality by saying that since DC is "beyond math and logic", it's 'stronger' than cardinals. Or how defensive they get at the idea that SCP may one day star in their powerfag show and clown on them. I don't think I've ever encountered a more thin-skinned fanbase.

>Clark Kent
Goku's an FTL galaxy buster. What is a reporter for the Daily Bugle gonna do to him?

The two weeks leading up to Archie Sonic VS Wally was absolutely hilarious with that. They were literally going full conspiracy mode over Wally potentially losing and calling the match rigged before and after. All while getting trolled by various fanbases baiting them.

Superfags may be somewhat autistic when it comes to powerscaling but are nowhere near Flashfag levels.
My favorite pasttime is to post "Is Superman faster than Flash?" and count how many seconds until someone posts the "that was for charity" scan

This. Hell, he actually DID get royalty at one point during the Light Mobius storylines in Archie. Plus two kids (even managing to undo the retcon that wiped away Manik and Sonia originally) He also has Elise and Amy has fall back options, on top of that.

Superman got Lois and a son, then utterly fucked it all up. Now his son got forcibly aged up (and also tortured) by his crazed dad and is getting railed up the ass by a pink haired twink.

I thought this was about Superman? Why the fuck are we talking about the guy who wrote all those white supremacy articles?

Attached: 20F77548-E32E-4EBC-B644-9D4401ECC320.png (1708x884, 1.56M)

What is cardinality?

Don't forget Blaze

I always enjoy waiting for them to bring up the "faster than an attosecond" thing myself, despite the fact that faster characters exist or the fact that the Flash had literally gotten his ass beat all the time by slower.

The study of higher infinities, something 99% of fiction (including DC) will never ever use. Not even the Chinese, some of the biggest powerlevelfags around, really use them. But for whatever reason, DCfags feel threatened by the actual handful of settings that use them, to the point they have them living rent free in their heads.

I didn't count her at first since it's a 50/50 whether you'll see her paired with Sonic or Silver, but yeah. There's also her. Sonic has a ton of options if one doesn't work out.

>hooks up with literal goddess
>has a lot of superkids
>best friend is the godfather
>happy ending
>is not a gay hedgehog

Attached: 653F711F-EF46-4843-9E66-7457181B2B82.jpg (1240x975, 250.67K)

Honestly even arguing S-tier heroes is pointless; they all have different forms and matches are generally able to go both ways without explicit counters.

>Flatland
>SCP
>Project Moon
>Twin Peaks
>the occasional Sonicfag laughing at them
And probably loads more, all popping in to shit on the single most obnoxious group of powerfags on the site. It's amazing how fucking mindbroken they were (and still are) from that. If they'd actually let Sonic win, instead of falling back on the tried-and-true DC wank, I almost dread how badly it would have broken them.

>he says, before waking up

Had Sonic won it would have been the inverse of Ben VS Hal. They would never live down losing to fucking Sonic of all things even if it was a broken version of him. Especially considering the meta with Flash movie/show going to shit with scandals while Sonic movies are being successful. Those threads would have gotten sonic posted constantly

I think the most embarrassing and just generally dumb cope from the DCfags railing against cardinality is that one guy who keeps bringing up Bohm's Implicate Order and associating it with the Wholeness Axiom and using a Grant Morrison interview where he uses it as a reference to somehow extrapolate scaling to the entire DC cosmology from that. Despite the fact that not only does the Wholeness Axiom have nothing to do with Bohm's Implicate Order, but neither of them have anything to do with a general notion as to the completeness of mathematics. And that's all ignoring him being a Redditor too

They unironically think DC is the Suggsverse where you can stack infinities to become stronger than everything else, without realizing that it's all just the same infinity.

>Turning this thread into another power levels thread

This is just people bringing up DCfag retardation. If this were an actual powerlevel thread, you'd see us debating who would win between Superman vs Sonic instead of talking about whose love life is more successful (it's Sonic btw).

How does Sonic win?

>tfw missed out on a whole new generation of YOU'RE TOO SLOW posting because of Death Battle's DC boner
Damn. But at least I can take the win that Sonic is actually getting good movies and fan content, whilst DC increasingly spirals into a stagnant status quo-ridden hell of its own making. Also, Tails becoming a fucking VTuber and irreversibly blowing the fuck out of Two Worlds.

I HAVE noticed that Superman "fans" tend to resort to power levels but I'm sure that's more due to Death Battle making mashed potatoes out of people's brains

Not wrong, look at this skank

Attached: 6A0B6730-DF2A-4A21-B77F-2F93368D2F10.jpg (600x369, 133.52K)

Out of curiosity, how would my joke cardinal OC (Fagtron) fair against the big boys like SCP, Twin Peaks, and Flatterland?
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/129827411/#129852145

Man, the amount of times Lois gets manhandled/borderline maimed/tortured/memories erased or altered/nearly raped/almost killed/ACTUALLY killed is long enough you could probably make a list and still find space for more.

It's an excuse for Superman to rip the villain apart like a xanax'd chimpanzee

He goes really really way past fast and throws a chili dog on Flash's face at infinity-million-mach gazillion and it creates 17 supermega blackhole suns that kill Flash infinitely forever.

>gets there too late and Lois has started sympathizing with the latest kidnapper
>she runs off with him and leaves Clark with their aids-riddled son

Attached: C7C67275-86B4-4F58-8B7B-5B9332A2891E.gif (302x347, 2.18M)

>in his 2nd form, he can destroy a Berkeley Cardinal worth of multiverses, also with the blink of an eye
This line immediately drives a contradiction into the conception of this, since Berkeley Cardinals are not ZFC consistent and your previous lines imply an embedding of Berkeley Cardinals into Mahlo's (which is a further contradiction), so it falls apart instantly without getting into the rest.

>he also has at minimum a Berkeley Ordinal worth of forms, each one a minimum Berkeley Cardinal worth of transcendence higher than the previous form
What do you mean by a "Berkeley ordinal"? Are you referring to the ordinal of Berkeley cardinal set? Because that isn't a thing, due to its inconsistency with ZFC. Even if it was, an ordinal is a small part of an enumeration process of a finite collection, so you've only went backwards.

>>Fagtron is also unbound from common set theory axioms (such as the axiom of choice), but he can access and utilize any higher possible axioms to increase his power (such as axioms that eternally increase the cardinality of infinity to his desired power)
If he's not operating under the axiom of choice then he's incapable of making the necessary interactions with any of the previously mentioned cardinals, since you have to assume the axiom of choice is present for any of the collective sets to be declared non-empty, enabling you to extract elements from infinitely large collections of sets. The sets would have to be finite if you're assuming that the axiom of choice is not present in some way.

What compels someone to be like this about fictional characters? At least Cantor associated infinity with God...

It's because DCfags literally define themselves around DC being "the strongest setting". If DC is not the strongest, then it means that the thing they've based their whole lives and internet personas around is false, rendering everything they've done meaningless. To them, it is literally a personal attack on their livelihood. DC being the best is all they have.

Aren't all of those terms simply words for escalating infinity hypotheses? I want to know what a "berkeley cardinal worth of multiverses" is supposed to bloody mean, does he mean tweaking around replacing values with unit masses, said unit masses being equivalent to multiverses?

No I mean what compels someone to write a post like

>since Berkeley Cardinals are not ZFC consistent and your previous lines imply an embedding of Berkeley Cardinals into Mahlo
He can utilize whichever cardinality he wants depending on his will and form.

>If he's not operating under the axiom of choice then he's incapable of making the necessary interactions with any of the previously mentioned cardinals
He can operate under whatever axioms he wishes. He can make his own axiom that retroactively encompasses another other axioms he needs, and make it strictly stronger than set theory axioms/encompass them.

He can also reject the Principle of Explosion and utilize constructivist mathematics in his arsenal if he needs to.

It means there is a set of multiverses and the cardinality of that set is Berkeley Cardinal.

>Aren't all of those terms simply words for escalating infinity hypotheses?
They define higher infinities/higher cardinal properties, yes.

>does he mean tweaking around replacing values with unit masses, said unit masses being equivalent to multiverses?
I assume that's what it is, but he's already run into a contradiction by trying to embed Berkeley Cardinals into Mahlo's (assuming, somehow, that Berkeley is a subset of Mahlo), despite neither running on the same throry (Mahlo cardinwls are consistent under ZFC) and then stating that Berkeley cardinals possess ordinsls, which refers to finite enumeration processes for defining finite collections of elements.

Because of this, the rest of his post completely collapses and becomes meaningless.

>He can utilize whichever cardinality he wants depending on his will and form.
Except the contradiction is still present. Cardinality is a property of sets and you can't meaningfully define sets with contradictory axioms. Once you assume a contradiction, you an assume that 2 = {Fish, 0}. The notion of cardinality is meaningless when you assume a contradiciton.

You are effectively mathematically illiterate and have arrived at your conclusion by assuming that you can simply stack or remove axioms to gain a higher cardinality.

>There is NO integer between 6 and 7 named “Thrembo”, which when introduced, collapses classical identity. Thrembo does not exist. Take your meds.
>There is NO proof that Thrembo exemplifies and proves Frege’s philosophy on identity theory and cardinality and therefore proves Aquinas-styled Classical Theist Trinitarian theology to be true.
>There is NO proof that 1 = 0 and that all elements of every set is identical to each other in a matter of Shūnyavāda and there is NO proof that René Guénon (صلى الله عليه وسلم) retroactively proved non-dualistic thought to be true.
>There is NO a proof that the aforementioned prophet debunked Cantor in proving that Leibnizian substances cannot be divided infinitesimally or multiplied infinitely into any non-finite transfinite set so that the elements of one set can be exhausted into the elements of another set if both are transfinite.
>You WILL take your meds, and you WILL be happy.

Attached: ZFC refuted.jpg (680x543, 36.37K)

The fuck happened to this thread

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9.73K)

No, I meant what compels babies to base their self esteem on their favorite fictional universe's power level

PERSONA STOMPS FICTION!!!!

Attached: persona5royale.png (409x331, 60.69K)

>Cardinality is a property of sets and you can't meaningfully define sets with contradictory axioms.
>The notion of cardinality is meaningless when you assume a contradiciton.
Fagtron called, he said he killed the Principle of Explosion by using paraconsistent logic and intuitionist mathematics.

>You are effectively mathematically illiterate and have arrived at your conclusion by assuming that you can simply stack or remove axioms to gain a higher cardinality.
Tell that to boards.fireden.net/co/thread/129187203/#129226335
Axioms are just true, simple as.

BASED Guenonposter
I wish I could have seen Guenon (pbuh) tear Cantor a new one back in the day.

We’re revealing our math autism powerlevels.

Oh, it's just a Death Battle fag and Thrembo (aka an incoherent wojakschizo) poster sperging. That explains it all.

All these posts? All mine.
SMTbros keep winning

Attached: demipixie.jpg (300x364, 55.37K)

>assume this fallacy of being is legitimate
why are eggheads like this? should we have bullied them more or less in middle school?

Bored math user decided to indulge anons in what exactly drives retarded DC powerfagging. Said powerfags then stormed the thread and are currently spamming, proving exactly how thinking they are.

He's not actually engaging in good faith. He's a powerfag from the containment thread fishing for (You)s.

*low-thinking

>Oh, it's just a Death Battle fag and Thrembo (aka an incoherent wojakschizo) poster sperging. That explains it all.

Attached: CIA.png (427x400, 97.84K)

I still don't understand what the endgame is. High power levels? It all gets muddy after you start stacking infinities wantonly and referencing theorems willy nilly. At that point just say what you mean instead of relying on other people's work to seem legitimate dammit

It's funny because the post he's replying to is making a decent point (you can assume a 'stronger' axiom using a proof, but it has to be consistent), but he's so retarded he assumes this justifies a contradiction, which cannot be proven using any proof. No mathematician will take you seriously if you use a contradiction in place of an actual axiom, because that renders all cardinality (and therefore all assumptions of higher infinities, reality, or logic) meaningless.

It's as simple as saying "this structure is so large that it's described with aleph numbers" and be done with it. You don't have to know ALL THE MATH to apply it. The problem is that DCfags have all the collective brainpower of a goldfish.

They're the same person

this thread sucks

not that user and certainly not a mathematician, what exactly is an "aleph number" in layman's terms?

literally this

Not surprised.

They're just a sequence of numbers used to represent the cardinality (size) of any infinite sets that are well-ordered. That's it.