The best animated show isn't even allowed to be discussed here

>the best animated show isn't even allowed to be discussed here

Attached: broken.jpg (894x894, 49.03K)

I mean, you have your own board

Id rather deal wuth colored horses then more /pol/ raids seething about gay disney characters

>pic
At least you can discuss her boyfriend’s show.

it when to shit when they gave the mc wings and the castle

S4 was decent tho but in retrospective, they even knew what to do with her becoming a Princess it was the same character with a new Flash Puppet.

>>>/tlhg/

The only thing I like about that cursed show is the fact the god of chaos is dating the yellow one

>best
Regular Show is just a regular show. MLP is only good for the first two seasons. The rest of it is shit. 80% shit doesn't = "best animated show".

>The only thing I like about that cursed show is the fact the god of chaos is dating the yellow one
Wait is that real? If so then based

I hate the god of chaos, he's a much whinier, dumber, weaker Red Guy, Him and many other types of Devil characters.
I never found Q endearing, respectable, threatening, every single time I wanted to punch John de Lancie in the face and I'd only go to his Star Trek conventions to anonymously assault him.

>I never found Q endearing, respectable, threatening, every single time I wanted to punch John de Lancie in the face and I'd only go to his Star Trek conventions to anonymously assault him.
Jean luc stop posting and go fuck wesleys mom some more

First season only. You need to be mentally retarded to not notice season 2 isn't handled by a competent person.

Careful, you're gonna make them seethe.

>every single time I wanted to punch John de Lancie in the face and I'd only go to his Star Trek conventions to anonymously assault him.

Attached: 7c6.jpg (1024x576, 162.16K)

Didn’t pinkie pie end up with Weird Al pony? That’s pretty weird

Q unlike Dolores Umbridge is an actual piece of shit. Q isn't acting, John de Lancie is a massive annoying arrogant douchebag and a sexpest.
Same problem with George Constanza. If you watched their shows then you already know their personalities.

>95% of small horse fandom is retarded
That actually sounds about right.

What do you mean? You can discuss Teen Titans Go.

Attached: VB2Q.gif (334x281, 2.08M)

>sexpest.
Begone roastie

Suck my dick, John.

Mlp went to shit once it started catering to pedophiles over little girls
which was Season 4 and on

I do enjoy how he considers MLP fans to be pathetic losers and manbabies and is always looking down on them, but yeah he seems like a real cunt.

idk about best, but honestly, it's better than people give it credit for.
I get why people hate it though, the "fans" are extra bad, their brazen, oblivious and degenerate attitude quickly rotted whatever was there.
But as someone who watches literally everything, it's a pretty good show
White horse is best horse

5 > 4
Bitches.

Attached: 15851665826422.png (1273x660, 443.73K)

No other fandom in existence has managed to piss me off more than the horse fandom. With SU, AT, StarVs, Homestuck, Undertale all that other garbage I understand why they couldn't tell the difference between even their S1 was garbage to begin with.

Meanwhile back on Yea Forums I was incredibly used to "first 3 episodes or first season is good then it turns to complete garbage" and I could feel and discuss it together with Yea Forums... shows such as Thundercats 2011, Legend of Korra, Samurai Jack and a few smaller shows I can't remember right now or I wasn't bother by as much like Rise of the TMNT.

But I could not do that with the horse fandom. The horse fandom was like living in Soviet Russia or Islam. Horse fandom is full of indoctrinated idiots who genuinely couldn't tell the difference and on top of it were afraid to even say anything bad. MrEnter who normally whines like a retard at every Spongebob for being "mean-spirited" was himself afraid to say anything bad about S2 and was really holding back. Mr Enter is scared of the of horse fandom. A lot of his obsession with "mean-spirited shows" comes from MLP turning into a mean spirited show after S1 ended.

>decided to check some clips of it out of curiosity because of a jobber
>starting to fall in love with a character I originally disregarded prior and not just because she jobs
help

Attached: C5F4B46A-FC4E-4DF4-9B36-DBEEC96C3117.jpg (480x360, 21.04K)

CAN WE PRETEND THAT AIRPLANES IN THE NIGHT SKY ARE LIKE SHOOTIN' STARS?

Attached: 1639850157280.jpg (1024x752, 119.12K)

The show had the best music of any cartoon show ever. You cannot refute this.

>white horse
>not 10/10 qt moon horse

I will always remember De Lancie for the documentary Kickstarter debacle and how he whined on Twitter that everybody was pirating the documentary. Wow a fandom that started off from pirating pirated your shitty ass documentary? who could have thought?
and you did what? you paid for plane tickets to have random autists flew across the country to interview them? in 2013? when everyone has internet, cameras, microphones? seriously?

After his Kickstarter fiasco I will always remember John De Lancie as a massive imbecile. Arrogant, retarded, naive. At the very least if he had stolen the money, at least I'd respect him more as an intelligent human being who has his priorities straight, but nope he's a genuine anti intellectual who in his mind genuinely thought people were going to pay for a documentary about autists.

The world needs more of Ingram’s work

>he likes the slut marshmallow

Phineas and Ferb kills your troon show

it's been like a decade
the fandom has largely petered out save for some of the most dedicated spergs, like most old fandoms

is there any need for /mlp/ and rule 15 anymore? other than people will bitch if they're removed?

Attached: 1233002275446.jpg (800x800, 78.63K)

It's the only fandom I've seen that celebrates copypasta NPC designs as a virtue. What Faust considered a creative limitation, they consider a selling point and aren't being even slightly ironic. The entire /mlp/ catalog has only 2 or 3 rotated threads that are worth a damn. The rest, worthless garbage.

We need another undertale level autistic fandom to come along first

Centaurworld

>cute anthro animals
>slice of life story
>wholesome lessons

Why hasn't another show already been made? It's that easy.

Let's all admit that the Dragon was a sucking slave, and half of the villains could have been solved if the Princess want to keep the Dragon in a perpetual state of being an infant, and made the Dragon grow naturally like the rest of its species and just breathe fire.

Like holy shit, they actually kept the poor bastard as an infant for that long. And nevermind the fact that they could literally go back in time to find out what happened to parents, but of course the tyrannical dickheads didn't want too.

She's the only one other than perhaps pink autist who had actual, positive character development. She's underrated.

if there were removed, there would likely be a large wave of pony-related trolling across the site. people posting ponies, other people sperging out about them, etc.

I'm sure it'd calm down after a week or two, but I think the mods and jannies don't wanna deal with that at all.

>Bacon horse
>Cult (but reformed) horse
Who did it better?

WBB tried but it's boring. No stakes. Shitty baby bears.

That timeflop? Yeah right.

Attached: rentfree.png (368x500, 85.17K)

TIL as long as no one posts them, you can still discuss them here

Attached: 000.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

>there would likely be a large wave of pony-related trolling across the site
It would die down fast like you said, or even faster. /mlp/ in present day can't even get a regular raid off the ground. Believe me, I tried to help.

Bacon Horse had better development in terms of redemption, Poochie was an excuse to not use Bacon Horse beacuse the staff of the Horse Show had some gripe againts the High School Human Spin-Off despite introducing better characters

You know what's funny is I almost put that for my spoiler, but at the last second changed it.
Either one is a winner in my book.

I'd argue peak Homestuck was worse than Undertale. Hell, the lingering dregs of the Homestuck fandom flooded Undertale as early adopters.

>WBB
What is that?

even if it died down fast, I feel like the site admins just cant be arsed to deal with it, so it's easier for them to just leave everything as-is.

Bacon horse by far. An actual friend unlike the "princess" of friendship. She and cult horse are both cute though.

You mean the commie?

I ship Purple Lizard with the blue lord lizard lady, can't believe it was his only good episode focused on him.

Get the fuck out.

Attached: Lucifer.png (866x1354, 855.07K)

Warner Brothers Barbarians, an action crossover cartoon featuring most of WB's famous franchises. It's a tie-in to that game in the works.

You can't say the n-word you fucking neolithitical nazi; only the colored folk can.

Attached: Screenshot_2021-04-22-22-30-41-924_org.videolan.vlc.jpg (2400x1080, 579.19K)

>I unironically don't understand what commies are

A week of moderate pain is more than worth it to get rid of gr15. But /mlp/ doesn't want that to happen. Their mods actually give a damn.

Former horse boards members and fans.... what did you think of the new movie?

god fuck off glimmerfag

Much better than the 2017 "We don't know what to do with half our main cast and let's rewrite our purple princess" one.

>zoomer's MLP

The whole epilogue episode was very weird.

They couldn't keep their shit together throughout the last few seasons of the show, it would be hard to pull it off in CURRENT YEAR.

Shimmer.

Kinda hate the character too, but hey, at least he's a good DM apparently.

I haven't seen any late interviews, but it's pretty understandable. I remember when he pointed out "at which point tolerating the intolerable makes you part of the problem?".

It's fucking easy. Here, I just typed this out. Now make it.

Attached: Capture.png (659x108, 9.46K)

I visited this website a year or so after the global rule. How bad was it before the restriction and board?

I don't care what anyone says, the season one finale livestreams were some of the most magical times i've ever had on this godforsaken website.

>t./pol/nig

motherfucking kneel FAAHGOT

Attached: EEDBEF74-0C63-4519-9BA6-6DF13EB114BA.jpg (1000x1820, 151.7K)

It's absurd how good Faust's much-maligned "barbie" show ended up being as good or even better than her own barbie show. Funny how that works, huh?

Attached: zee nervous.gif (480x480, 675.33K)

Bacon horse obviously, which is sad because Bacon horse was originally Luna. I am still butthurt Luna wasn't featured in season 1 to get her real good personality. Not the autistic anti-fun downer sperg we got in S2+
Dolores Umbridge horse for obvious reasons. Despite having far more episodes than Sunset Shitter, Poochie is infinitely more cold and pathetic than bacon hair horse TO THE POINT that the annoying anime horse (Trixie) ends up being slightly more likable for being just a stupid 1 dimensional moron who can't say anything too demeaning and offensive because she's just a stupid horse incapable of thinking.
Meanwhile Discord and Poochie are capable of driving me into a fit over the bullshit they say. It's like the writers, directors or voice actors are talking through them to try to rile me up to hate them more.