Reply if you saw a Mario Movie Test Screening

If you’re someone who has seen a test screening for the Mario movie, please confirm if any of the stuff in said in the image match up with what you saw. Trying to make sure previous sources lineup.

I’ve now spoken to two people who have apparently saw a test screening for the film and what both have told me mostly lines up. But I would like to hopefully add more people to the bunch to really solidify what I’ve been told.

If any of these lineup with what you saw, please let me know.

Also, feel free share what you thought about the film and any more details you remember.

Attached: 1C48348F-A53E-44F1-809B-F4B586490FB8.jpg (905x1659, 358.67K)

Sounds good so it has to be fake

This sounds like a LOT of fun, and the creative choices are baffling and specific enough to make me think Nintendo definitely dipped their toes into this one. There was also a similar leak earlier today on Yea Forums that had more general details (Danny Elfman doing the score, for instance), and a leak even further back that also mentioned the action-heavy focus and wackier animation. If I had to believe anything from a leak (fake or otherwise), it would probably be those two facts.

Can you confirm these two people are distinctly separate and not possibly two friends playing a scam? And this does sound good.

I heard about the Yoshi Kamek fight

I have seen a work print and can confirm that OP's pic is from a gigantic dick sucking faggot. Not to be offensive to the homosexuals mind you.

That DK-Mario rape scene was so graphic.

Yep. One guy was on Reddit the other was on here. The former was much more in-depth.

I agree, this is too kino to be true

Fuck off you fat titty retard you will never live in space there will never be a liberal utopia Lindsay Ellis will never touch your penis you will be crying about Trump and binge drinking until you are dead and nobody will care you fat titty loser.

Attached: MovieKWAB.jpg (680x939, 79.38K)

Yoshi has a lot of unintentional vore scenes. Kind of creepy so expect it to be cut from the final product.

Don't care about leaks, give me a trailer already.

I mean, Yoshi's gimmick is pretty much digestion vore (eat living thing, poop it into egg) so I can't see that not making it in in any capacity

That actually sounds good, so I’m really doubting it. Rogen not talking at all is too good to be true.

>Mario Jobs
Are they going to reference Mario fighting on Nam?

Attached: co21io[1].jpg (528x704, 26.54K)

Why I don't believe this:
It is unlikely whoever watched the test screening would even KNOW how Bowser sounded in Sunshine.

One of the jobs they did mention was the military. And that came after “artist”.

>Seth Rogen is only doing noises
why even bother with him then

His stomach visibily deforms and there's slight hints of actual digestion. Really weird unless it's just the animators having a sick laugh.

I'm skeptical, but will see

For the memes.

>seth Rogan doesn't talk
God I fucking hope so

So how does he take on Kamek in the fight though? Does he just eat him too?

He flings eggs after crapping them out and all the people he's eaten pop out as they break. There's a part where you hear gurgling indigestion sounds right before which will get cut for sure.

Yoshi is just there to be cute, he doesn't do any fighting for the whole movie up until the finale.

For clarification; the running joke is that Luigi encounters an enemy and Yoshi just eats them while Luigi freaks out.

So I the fight with Kamek isn’t until they actually reach Bowser’s Castle? Honestly I kinda expected that if that’s the case.

But that does sound kinda more on the gross. I doubt Nintendo will let them out that in a final cut.

So how on point are all the other details that I was told then?

if you're legit give yourself a name to be recognized here

All I'll confirm is that the humor is very conventional and there is no "my fireballs!" or dabbing. If you're a fully grown manchild you can watch this without cringing.

all of this is legit but i'm not sure how I can confirm I saw the screening for you op

tell us an odd specific detail, and when the trailers are released we can know for sure

That’s cool. Could you maybe go into more detail? Stuff like what you personally thought about the film, sequences that stood out, thoughts on the animation, etc.

>another "origin story" bullshit for a game franchise that even your grandma knows about
>trying to put shit from other ips so they can get some "recognition" even though, no one gives a fuck about them anymore
>has meta "humor"
Uh yeah HARD PASS

what would you say the main theme of the whole movie is? I'm not talking about songs, I mean in terms of the emotional core of the film and what it's trying to tell. Every animated movie has this, even the dullest most generic boring ones. It's kinda required to make a film at all.

The end credits sequence should be an interactive Mario level that audiences in the theater can play in with a remote or phone.

That would honestly be pretty cool.

This all makes it sound like a solid film, which means it can't be true.
I'll still hold out hope though

Attached: 5ca.jpg (570x558, 260.13K)

>specific enough to make me think Nintendo definitely dipped their toes into this one
This was always going to be the case. People who spent the last year and a half memeing about this movie being Despicable Me 4 weren't taking Nintendo's iron grip into account. They're not gonna let their IPs become a joke after they dropped the ball in the 90s.
Though admittedly once the casting came out, it did seem like things were about to head in a terrible direction.

This is good I hope it's real.

Same!

>Isekai into the Mushroom Kingdom
God I always hated the western Mario lore. Yoshi's Island and Donkey Kong 94' take is far better.

>The climax involves Kamek giving Bowser a Mega Mushroom
This debunks the entire thing. Kamek makes Bowser bigger with his own magic in the games, not with an item the Mario Bros. themselves use.

I don't care how bad this movie turns out to be, I'm just very interested in seeing these characters in a full narrative situation (not bogged down with gameplay advancement and pacing for cutscenes, fuck "cutscene movies")

That does’t really debunk everything though. They could just be doing their own thing when it comes to making him big. It doesn’t have to be 100% game accurate.

The Sonic movies, particularly 2, are faithful to the games but do their own twists on certain stuff that happens in the games for movie.

What Mario Bros thing the Minions reference during the Illumination logo?

Yoshi ate his wand after Kamek calls him a dumb dino which sets up their "rivalry", and they can't just use magic to just get rid of the mario bros.

It'd be cool to see the movies take on material from the games. Have one movie be like 64, Sunshine, Galaxy, etc.

How was the fight between them? I heard it was one of the highlights in the film.

And how much of what I was told lines up with the listed details?

Yeah, it sounds like they’re going more for a “take all the history of Mario over the years and use it to make our movie version”. Not dissimilar to what The LEGO Batman Movie did.

>three songs
This irks me. Either have 5+ songs or none at all.

Well that's just fuckin' arbitrary

At least it's an isekai from one Mario world into another. And both are preferable to the reverse "going from their world InTo OuR wOrLd" nonsense.

What?
I...what?

What about Peach?

Meds, user. Double the take.

What would a sequel be like?

I kinda have it in my mind that Wario would be the villain, or at least share the villain spot with Bowser. And if they use all parts of the buffalo, they'd give Wario his hypnosis powers from Super Mario Land 2.

So much call backs to the earlier age of Nintendo feels doubtful, Nintendo has a mickey mouse syndrome.

Attached: stop doing this.png (1620x1052, 1.08M)

I immediately thought of Wart for a sequel villain, with Wario and Waluigi as maybe henchmen.

>brooklyn accents

Watching late millenials/zoomers seethe.

You think so, but then you remember who the directors are of the movie and what they’ve worked on.

Like I know people give them shit for Teen Titans Go, but the Teen Titans Go Movie is great has a lot of really deep cuts. I mean the film starts off with Balloon Man, who’s a really obscure DC Villain, and has fucking Nic Cage voicing Superman.

Not to mention one of the two wrote those animated Adam West Batman movies. And those just perfectly capture the spirits of Batman 66’.

The guys do know the properties they work with and aren’t afraid to embrace the more obscure stuff. So it wouldn’t surprise they’re doing this here but with Mario’s history.

That would be awesome af as an easter egg in the Bluray version actually

Is there anybody evidence this isn’t real? Unrelated but the plot for Jurassic World 3 leaked, it was reposted (originals was just a bunch of comments so repost was a compilation)

Received a DMCA. I wonder if this might be similar. Also does anyone have a link to the more comprehensive one please?

Sorry I meant “is” not isn’t real.