Why was TJ so against kissing Spinelli?

Was he a fag or something?

Attached: F5AFB382-DD73-413B-A273-2BF942BD5D5A.jpg (480x360, 16.89K)

She looks like an ugly boy.

Attached: Anti Italian Discrimination.png (1200x675, 924.58K)

She's ugly and most likely smelly.

And TJ is fat

This
Le epic tomboys are basically dykes and guys who like em are probably gay

Should have been Gretchen.

Do boys actually go through a phase where they think girls are icky and hate them?

I don't know about you but me and my friends always loved girls. We loved talking to them, playing with them, getting hugged by them, everything.

>getting hugged by them
user this is a blue board

It probably was like kissing his sister

user Becky looks pretty nice I don't think many men would mind kissing his sister

Attached: recess_school_s_out____t_j__s_sister_becky_by_dlee1293847_ddebn9e-fullview.jpg (1024x551, 144.75K)

How would this wreck end up as an adult

Attached: butch.jpg (406x298, 26.08K)

>tfw no plump teen Jew wife

Feels bad man.

only now do I realize how lucky high school me truly was

Found the Zoomer

They're in elementary school

>he doesn't know about cooties

Attached: eae.gif (320x240, 1.62M)

Yeah. Spinelli might look cute but she probably stinks and doesn’t wash properly. Not very fem hygienic if you know what I mean.

They're children. They don't even think about sex or dating

He ends up 98% normal, ironically enough, but slight reminders or his past cringe send him into comical spirals. Better question is what weird stuff he gets into as a tween or teenager.

TJ knows what Spinelli does every day after school under Old Rusty with the Sixth graders.
He wouldn’t have an issue if he had to kiss Gretchen.

In grade 4 I very much knew I was attracted to girls.

This, at that point I already thought about kissing girls and holding hands and "dating" stuff. Obviously 7 year old me would be disappointed to know that I have yet to do these things, but let the kid dream.

Well i didnt hang much with girls at school and thinking about dating or kissing girls made me uncomfortable and embarrassed.

On the other hand, i remember getting hard watching some late night show on TV where there were lots of models wearing bikinis (spaniard 90s TV was based like that). So i knew that i liked girls in a way i didnt underdtand yet. But that was completely separated from girls my age. Although there was this one girl who was agreeably very pretty and all boys kind of agreed on that. I remember developing a pseudo crush when i was 8 because she was also super nice to me compared to the absolute witches that were the rest.

Funny how innocence finds about romance.

Found the closet homo boomer.

he probably post conspiracy theories on /x/

i also am skeptical. i think it depends on the girl, but i know for certain i liked adult women at a very young age. "ew girls are icky" is something i never identified with. there was never a time when i didn't pick up on sexual things. NPCs think kids aren't sexual beings, and that's patently false.

found the groomer

I definitely had a period of "ew cooties" in elementary school

they're buddies and girls can be kind of gross when you're a kid

I only hated girls out of chauvinism which probably remains to this day. Now I'm just scared of them, but the underlying emotion is aversion

The way I felt about it when I was young was that I was attracted to them and liked attention from them, but I found girly stuff cringy/lame/annoying, and felt that hanging around girls too much would make me become girly. I never thought girls were "icky", and I was unironically jealous of the attention the Eds got off the Kanker sisters (particularly Marie).

That or like 6 years old. I got over my "girls icky" phase pretty quick. Hell, the only reason I ever had one was because other boys picked on me for liking girls. By like 4th grade I liked kissing girls.

I have 4 sisters so my attitude was they're emotionally unstable people who don't care about the stuff I like, still pretty much that

Attached: d9d.jpg (600x708, 36.79K)

When you're like 6 maybe but when you hit around 9/10 that stops for good.

I think it's really about the kids in question.
Children probably have a higher tendency to stereotype and latch on to trends however so if one brings it up, I could see the whole group of boys going with it, at least for a while.
It's basically baby's first fad.

How did she look asian and have 2 white parents?

Because she was one of the guys. He had no problems being suave to other girls.

I don't think I had an icky girls stage and liked attractive adult women since before I could talk. They just had a magnetism.

I wasn't big on similar aged girls because a lot of them were assholes. Like they'd rat you put for saying curse words, be know it all's, try to trick you into shit, ask you if you liked things so they could laugh at you for your answer. They could be as bad as bullies.

Kind of sucks in hind sight. I didn't trust them after that shit going into my preteens and never dated anyone despite having a chance. A couple asked me if I liked this or that girl but I just assumed it was more bullshit tricks and said no.

I still hate women

Attached: 324523452345.jpg (1080x1185, 76.49K)

Italians aren't white

>sexual beings, and that's patently false.
goddamn brat was intentionally doing yoga spread leg splits on purpose.

He wanted a better Ashley

How is TJ fat?

He just doesn't like wops.

He's got a bit of a protruding stomach and a stocky frame. Wouldn't call him fat, though. Just chubby. Mikey is fat.

>Sicilians aren’t white
FTFY

Spinelli, I can take or leave. She's alright and with makeup and pigtails, she can doll up okay (also consider her mother's physique and picture what Spinelli will grow into). But Gretchen... how she sets my heart on fire! She would be my queen and I, her King. I like to imagine an apocalypse scenario where I was one of the Recess kids and the world devolves into tribal warfare. I would carve a spear out of bone and challenge the local warlord (probably Gus AKA El Diablo) to mortal combat. After slaying him in berserker rage, I would take Gretchen as my first and primary wife, bequeathing unto her and her progeny the land and the sky, as far as you can see. Her womb would be a withered husk by the time I was done getting babies out of her. My second wife would be Ashley Q, then Spinelli, then Cornchip Girl. The latter three will have our sons slaughtered at birth so they can't compete with their half-brothers from the Grundler bloodline. I would die at the grizzled, scarred age of 53 by the hand of my own son, the way every father should die, and he would claim my throne and wives.

Attached: pregnant_gretchen.png (228x684, 24.67K)

I never did. And I can't remember people around me acting that way. I'm pretty sure it's something television exaggerates.
Or it used to be a thing in the 50s and writers are just stuck in the past.

I had a cooties stage at the same time I had a girl as a close friend (she was the exception). I was a weird kid.

I assumed she was adopted.

>tfw you remember Jason Todd was in Recess

Kind of, but I think TV fucked me up because I'd just act out the shit I watched rather than feel anything as a kid.

Recess should have had an episode about hygiene. Sure she would have been the protagonist

Attached: 1541564415057.jpg (894x894, 144.95K)

because tj knows that tomboys are shit

i'd sneak in their house in the middle night and fuck that thicc teen jew twat any day of the week. just gimme a time machine and ill be back in the 90s gettin BIZZAY!

at least you don't have herpes like me, i shouldve waited for my love of my life for a fucking

Attached: spinelli___what_dya_think_i_was_gonna_do_repaint__by_amazonianbeauty-ddau9xp.png (1920x1440, 1.67M)

fucking based gretchen impregnator

Attached: Spinelli_at_her_lowest.jpg (700x826, 60.96K)

Attached: TJ_Gretchen_Spinelli_by_SquidPilot.jpg (503x604, 47.3K)

If TJ was gay, he’d constantly be coming up with plans to steal Prickly’s underwear

Attached: tj_and_spinelli_moments_on_lilo_and_stitch_by_dlee1293847-d6oovd2.jpg (1024x768, 157.45K)