Christian Bale as Gorr the God Butcher in THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER

Thoughts?

Attached: Gorr.jpg (1283x1148, 146.08K)

he looks like a generic Dark souls NPC

No sir, I don't like it.

Maybe it'll work out, but I gotta say that looks just really underwhelming.

If the performance is kino and he gets some badass action scenes I will let it slide. He needs to land on the Goblin side of the Marvel villain spectrum instead of the Dark Elf side, if it is some lacklustre performance where you barely know it's Christian Bale anyway not giving him the full makeup is inexcusable.
He looks pretty cool, just doesn't look too much like Gorr from this pic

He looks like White Vision.

Attached: white_vision_wandavision.jpg (1400x1400, 91.95K)

he looks like shit, gorr had a neat design and they removed really every unique part of it. they literally already have the props for it too for twi'lek's, so it's overall just a disappointing set of changes

They better have a scene of Gorr going full autist after someone calls him their God.

Attached: My God.jpg (1188x714, 165.14K)

>Marvel once again don't even bother with the visual design

DO NOT REDEEM

Movie will be shit and 41% of the runtime will be She-Thor talking about her vagina and wanting to peg Black Panther’s CGI ass.

Not a very appealing design, but that’s Gorr. The significance of the weapon intrigues me. What are the chances it will be a reoccurring plot point?

Man you've got some real faggot thoughts. You should see a shrink about them.

>they're really adapting Aaron's terrible run

Attached: Avengers Assemble Vol. 02-334.jpg (414x432, 59.8K)

I think Jason Aaron should be blacklisted from the comics industry and everything he ever created buried in a deep hole and never even thought about again

You know what I find wild? They went with Gorr and NOT The Mangogg

And to add insult to injury, that run was nothing but a ripoff of Jurgens'.

But seriously, how the fuck do you not do Mangogg? Guy is a big deal in the Thor world. Hell Ulik would have made a great secondary antagonist/goon? What about The Midgard Serpent?

I feel like the only reason they’re doing Gorr is so they can establish his sword and thus lead up to Knull

they're doing Gorr because he's a big recent story and let's them throw in Jane Thor. They're probably not going to do Knull because of how tied to Venom he is.

>lead up to Knull

Attached: 055.jpg (385x357, 33.77K)

Gotta do some foreplay, man.

So, is this song going to be in the film?

Attached: Rainbow-in-the-Dark-845x862.jpg (845x862, 176.99K)

Actually Marvel Studios is free to use Knull given how all encompassing he is, because thanks to retcons Venom is just a byproduct of a larger antagonist. This theory is further supported by the recent fixation on Celestials, whom Knull was at war with

>Marvel could have made a good Superman movie trilogy with Thor
>instead they use it as a guinea pig for woke experiments

Attached: EXPLAIN THIS FAGGOTRY.png (320x240, 116.95K)

they can use Knull, but it'd be dumb to without using Venom

Galactus is probably the next "arc villain" with Fantastic Four coming up. MAYBE Annihilation.

Looking younger than he has in years, like Blanchett as Hela

Emperor Doom/Secret Wars my dude

You say this and yet look what they did with Spider-Man and other material. Remember we just did infinity gauntlet without Death and the other cosmic gods

Who cares about good?Marvelkeks will literally eat trash if it has their favorite logo on and pay premium just for the pleasure; so why put effort into something when sub-par will suffice?

>we
kek

But I liked Thor, user ;_;

??? It’s the royal we. I didn’t do shit obviously

Another wasted talent like Eccleston in Thor 2

Eccleston is apparently really hard to work with and a drama queen

As in WE WUZ KANGZ?

Did he get his skin chemically lightened to really embrace the role?

>believing lies from Doctor Who showrunners known for treating workers like shit

>OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
That's all i read when i read your post

Attached: d2kx2hu9047322e8c448a61a3b2224bb5b703.jpg (650x994, 158.28K)

While possible, what was the misconduct on the set of Thor 2? GI Joe? Maybe Chris is just an asshole, which explains his nonexistent career

I mean the comic, user. I've never watched a MCU movie in my life.

You have no friends

>what was the misconduct on the set of Thor 2? GI Joe?
I don't know, you tell me. I've only ever heard of him "being a dick" on Doctor Who where he was stepping in to use his Main Character clout to speak for the regular workers that were being shat upon, because he's from a working class union family and couldn't stand by and watch.

Good save but not good enough to spare you your fate

Attached: d2kx2sp984680eb7e8711e682c3e8bc.jpg (650x994, 186.85K)

DARE YOU ENTER MY MAGICAL REALM?!

Attached: d2kx310-01bcb9da-5441-4068-9b9c-200d0efd8f4a.jpg (650x994, 181.13K)

Hey Thor! AHHHHHHH!!! TRY TO GET WORSHIPPERS ON MIDGUARD NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID FALSE GOD! AAAAHHHHH!! YOU!! FUCKING!! FALSE GOD!!!

I hope they let him kill some Eternals and some Egyptian Gods from Moon Knight rather than just Asgardians and the Greek Gods they'll be introducing.

Remember how they wasted Surtur in Ragnarok

>Wasted
Actually well done and fulfilled his purpose. Wasn’t enough of him though

>letting a character fulfil his ultimate purpose on screen in glorious triumph with no takebacks
>wasted
U wot

Attached: Kravitz Catwoman.png (531x665, 420.46K)

Attached: 1644604205977.png (680x970, 1005.9K)

>Thor ever being good

Attached: 1649346996582.jpg (750x823, 73.85K)

Looks neat.

Everything is Dark Souls now

Looks like Voldemort

I had hope once that even though my favorite Thor story was being adapted ontop of the shit pile that is the MCU Thor movies I'd at least get to see some cool visuals of Gorr. Goddammit.

>Aaron Thor
>favorite Thor story
read more

Attached: 1621292250680.jpg (302x411, 32.27K)

Quit being an NPC parroting other people's opinions. That's all you people do around here. It's kind of embarrassing.

I thought Aaron's Thor blew ass even when Yea Forums was sucking its dick during the God Butcher period, bite me and read more comics.

Whatever dude, it doesn't matter what you think. You don't seem very smart and you seem to have shit taste.

what a waste of a good actor on a character who will die and be instantly forgotten about after people leave the theaters

Yeah, excuse the fuck out of me for not liking a shitty comic.

Man...that's a bad Gorr.

Attached: 193095.jpg (800x450, 27.03K)