Based Ben

Based Ben

Attached: slappening_2-schiff-disney-hillary-1536x1133.jpg (1536x1133, 465.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lmWZ8Bz8icA?t=196
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ben's done like six cartoons that are just him slapping people now. What level of radicalization is this?

I thought those were censored dicks in the thumbnail

There's usually a decent message in there, but it's ruined by his retarded boomer neocon beliefs.
>muh desantis

Who's the guy at the left?

I dont get it.

The hated person of all US media and political parties.

>Disney is an evil brainwashing corporation!
>Russia must be supported in the fight against imperialism!
By god, it's like the old hippies have reincarnated as Republicans.

Attached: FID22oIVUAEMYWe.jpg (960x720, 78.34K)

another boring non sensical cartoon. I wish he would hire a good writer. I could use a good laugh beside this infantile crap.

So he supports Russia

Thinks shooting yourself in the foot for political clout is good

and he hates hillary (who doesn't)

The GOP really is bad at thinking past "current election year" it seems

>M-maybe if I keep making these cartoons /pol/ won't bully me...

>donate money to anti-gay politicians
>NOOO YOU CAN'T PASS ANTI-GAY BILLS I WON'T STAND FOR IT

Attached: delita stabbed.png (1280x960, 1.35M)

>Disney will die in your lifetime
OH SHI--

I think the Russia thing is in regards to the Trump-Russia collusion thing that might be in question now but Trump's comments lately REALLY ARE NOT HELPING HIS CASE.

True but Desantis is pretty much doing the same thing, Disney backs republicans for Tax breaks but they are still the state money maker, and he's risking his biggest donor for a bill that honestly isn't even that well thought out in the first place.

Disney only donated $125k, his reelection campaign is topping $10M.

inb4 we find out Ben Garrison is a pedophile.

Sorry, $100M

>Florida's tourism is only a fraction of it's economy
>Disney is only a fraction of that part of the economy
If you really think Florida needs Disney when it has farms, ports, industry, and numerous more tourist destinations than you're an idiot.
t. Florida man

>Florida man
Yeah, you sound like a trustworthy source.

>If you don't support the globohomo you must support russia!
What about no?

Attached: 1649051279145.jpg (1440x810, 128.33K)

DeSantis has more pull here. Disney's not going to pick up Disney World and carry it to Oregon or some shit.

Activating culture warriors distracts from meaningful change in policy that actually impacts anyone working, paying for housing, or suffers through out healthcare system.

>then just let Florida call gay teachers groomers
If they didn't start that fight, people wouldn't have to debate shit that directly effects them. There are already laws in place against grooming and there are better ways to promote school transparency than handing every parent a method of taking legal action every time it becomes known that a teacher is gay or married to someone of the same sex.

>kids don't need to know that
All the public schools I went to had teachers who were known in their community, down to who their spouse and who their kids were. Suddenly thinking schools are soulless with no interaction between students and teachers exists only in the minds of the dishonest or the socially retarded. Or maybe you're genuinely stupid and make no effort to grow.

The elites pay good money for these issues so that we can't ever say "hey whats up with all those tax shelters" or "why the fuck do I pay so much for insurance if healthcare is still this expensive".

>might be in question
It was never correct, ever. It was a lie from the Clinton foundation to screw over Trump and any other person they ever disagreed with (the Russians are helping Bernie! The Russians are helping Tulsi!)

I want to say something:
Fuck Disney and fuck the U.S. government.
I hope they can fuck each other up (also fixing copyright law here).

Yes, a guy who actually lives in florida is a better source than the random libs you follow on Twitter.

No, it was the supposed smoking gun. There was help from Russia, there were meetings between the Trump family and Russians, but there is no smoking gun "you time the release of the Clinton emails that you hacked for me so I can win the election and scratch your back later". What was proven was meetings and support, the same type of meetings and support that are legal globally. Trump lied about the existence of the meetings and the knowledge of the meetings and then what the meetings were about. It's legal to lie.

It didn't help that Trump was praising Putin's policies while in office; and is now making really dumb comments that would start a hot war with Russia.

You're right. But if you make cartoons unilaterally supporting Russia during a war of Russian aggression, then you support Russia. Face the facts Vatnik

Attached: smilefriend.png (356x328, 48.59K)

An user who says he's from Florida. If you were a twitter account you'd have only slightly more credibility.

>Republicans: Disney are a bunch of groomers!
>Meanwhile republicans are actively trying to push a law to demolish the age requirement for marriage in TN

Trump?

It actually is not legal to lie to the government, even if you are in the government. Especially if you are in the government. It's only legal to lie to YOU.

Sir are you aware you're from Florida, and that automatically makes you suspected of having a mental illness?

Gee it's almost like Republicans and Democrats are just assholes that say whatever you want to hear so they can brainwash you into voting for their asinine polices!

Motherfucker still hasn't said word one about Mariupol. This isn't radicalized at all, fucking cowardly is what it is.

Right and he wasn't caught lying to them, just to the media.

Could be worse he could be a sitting president calling for regime change, oh wait...

>TN
Of course.

youtu.be/lmWZ8Bz8icA?t=196

user you are aware that the very same law exists in California, Washington, Michigan, and 41 other states right?

>Republicans being called out on present tactics that went into law
>better call out both sides without citing any examples
There's a lesser evil and, while both parties need change, one clearly needs it more in this present conversation.

Attached: 1649459426913.jpg (1000x876, 173.85K)

>Republicans: Disney are a bunch of groomers!
>meanwhile the whole USA has a law that allows adults marry children
Hmmm...

Russia was baited into this war by nato, the Ukrainian president has ADMITTED that they have no chance to join nato but CHOSE to pursue an aggressive stance against their neighbor for reasons, Ukraine has also been embroiled in a civil
War since 2014 and DESPITE signing a peace agreement supported by the UN in 2016, they CONTINUED to shell the Donbas region. Matters of geopolitics is rarely “good guys vs bad guys” it’s a greying understanding of why the rich and powerful send their poor to die. Simply because Russia isn’t the good guy, doesn’t mean Ukraine is in the right or even blameless

Go suck Putin's dick, retard

>be democrats
>point out Tennessee's mariage law debacle that hasn't even passed
>divert attention from the fact democrat controlled states have the exact same law with no age limits
>divert attention from the fact california is trying to legalize abortions 7 days post birth
Yeah fuck off

>Avid Trump supporter
>Also supports Russia
Many such cases

All this Republican neocon push seems like a giant cope. for what, I can only assume we're about to find out in the coming months.

oh fuck off, ivan. you didn't even tell your troops that you were sending them to war.

You shouldn't suck Putin's dick, but stop salivating over Zelensky's dude is just as fucking corrupt as Putin.

Attached: 20220411_072805.jpg (748x951, 117.78K)

Go abandon your tank, Tsivanovich.

Yup, and now NATO will try to prolong this war as much as possible to weaken Russian and sell weapons. It's why heavy equipment isn't being sent to Ukraine so they can just hold but will just have an endless bloody stalemate.

>Implying anyone ever is taking down Hillary Clinton

Honestly, even losing to Trump was, in the long run, probably the best thing that could have happened to her. Instead of 4 years of conservative media tearing everything she did apart it was 4 years of conservative media having to constantly defend Trump

Like she's sitting in her mansion somewhere with her nice glass of orphan tears laughing at everyone who thought Trump was going to lock her up

Attached: it's fucking nothing.gif (250x250, 276.88K)

How were they baited? They had troop movements around the Ukrainian border since November and established war infrastructure to do exactly this. They already did this with other countries, they have a history of marching in and taking shit. That's partly why this went so bad, they thought that if they did the same plus bomb key supply locations Ukraine would just surrender and agree to he a puppet nation. There's oil, port access, strategic terroritory, and water for Crimea. There are multiple reasons for them to take Ukraine.

>Randomly CAPITALIZED words

>b-b-b-both sides!!!
>one guy literally has fucking death camps and poisoned his political rivals with polonium

Attached: file.png (598x375, 50.81K)

lmao what a faggot. A bloo bloo bloo muh NATO. Anyone who thinks Russia is actually afraid NATO would ever first strike them is a colossal fucking retard.

Attached: do it eat the hot dogs.jpg (540x540, 67.92K)

Right and with Epstein being murdered while Trump was president the crazies were kept at bay thinking it was all part of the plan and the storm was coming.

>doesn't realize Zelensky incarcerated a politcal opponent after winning his election

His art's gotten even worse... I didn't think that was possible...

Attached: 1629069517602.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

Thats a nice argument, now show me your sources and work cited.

Only thing I don't like is that 2 hands are people and 1 hand is "truth". It's inconsistent symbolism, unless he's implying that everything Desantis and Durham says/does is unequivocal truth.

And conservatives actively keep blocking attempts to get rid of child marriage laws. Or like in the case of Tennesee try to push a law that would remove any age restrictions from marriage and then openly admit it wasn't an oversight.

Not quite the same as poisoning them with a radioactive substance. Even when you try to BOTH SIDES this shit, you still end up outing yourself as a retard.

>All these insults to a rational response with no counterarguments
Not even the same user, it's just pathetic yet totally expected how easily supposedly "free-thinking" westerns (particularly Americans) fall for the same jingoist propaganda every time. And I'm American, I honestly couldn't care less about Ukraine. I don't want my country fucking around more where it doesn't belong. If Russia or China was planning to station troops in Canada or Mexico you better believe we'd invade and justify it. The west is giving state-of-the-art military gear to unironic Neo-Nazis (even if it's not all of Ukraine) and not even trying to justify it. That's how brainwashed people are about this right now. Honestly sad and pathetic but not unexpected.

>And conservatives actively keep blocking attempts to get rid of child marriage laws
user how in the fuck are conservatives blocking that change in California, Michigan, and Washington when they have majority Democrat leaders? That's the biggest cope I've seen all day

>Put opponent in politcal prison == sending black ops death squads to sabotage your neighbor

Attached: k.jpg (700x525, 41K)

Latest
>The Central Bank lifted all restrictions on the purchase of USD & their trading on the Moscow Exchange & cut its interest rate from 20% to 17%
>EXPLOSION in Nikolayev - Iskander strike on port, half the port & saltpeter storage is destroyed
>Russian State Duma deputy from the Crimean Republic proposes to restore Taurida Governorate within its historical borders
>Zelensky: The terms of the future peace treaty will be decided by the outcome of the Battle for Donbass
>The 28th Separate Mechanized Brigade of the AFU ends up encircled by Russians after a failed counterattack on Kherson
>Ukraine retreating so fast they forget to detonate explosives under bridge in Kamyshevakha
>Ukraine sends rescue ship to Mariupol after losing 5 helicopters, gets torched by Black Sea Fleet
>Russia has entered the port of Mariupol, Azov confined to metallurgical plant
>Kramatorsk incident: missile serial number belongs to AFU (9M79-1 / 91579)
>Kramatorsk incident: trajectory shows it was fired from the direction of Dobropole, controlled by Ukraine
>Kramatorsk incident: Tochka-U missile only used by Ukraine in this conflict so far
>USA admits their "intel" reports are made up propaganda: www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/rcna23014
>Russian MoD: over 3,500 Ukrainian vehicles destroyed in the last 30 days - 5,904 in total until April 8
>Russian central bank cuts interest rate as financial stability risk contained
>Russia is estimated to have launched 1300 missiles at Ukraine
>Russian marines save 100 people held hostage by Azov in Mariupol hospital

Attached: 1649683188973.png (426x340, 17.8K)

Vitamin infusion keeps going on and on about Ukraine having a whole bunch of neo-nazis because he funded millions of dollars into making Neo-Nazi groups in Ukraine most of that money was just taken away from him but he thinks he's making a legitimate argument because he made that argument to happen.

Hey retard

Zelensky has arrested dozens of Ukrainian politicians and recently banned all left-wing parties. This isn't even disputed by the Ukrainian government. And even if all of Ukraine isn't Nazis, the Azov Battalion objectively is and you cannot refute that.

I want every single cent of my tax dollars to go to killing Russians

Every single cent.

Golly what a great message for the people you need to vote Nikki Fried into office.