BCB - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Just Paulo fucking kicking and crying edition

Attached: 52.png (800x1105, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-eDmt32zHEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I AM SO OVER LUCY'S STUPID SHIT. FUCK HER. IF YOU THINK SHE IS A #GIRLBOSS YOU ARE AN IMBECILE.

Paulo get off Yea Forums

Okay lads, here is the Eternal Flame Sucks video.
youtu.be/-eDmt32zHEs

did we really need a whole page of paulo throwing a temper tantrum over Lucy

Attached: The BCB experience_041257.png (1746x1493, 1.48M)

Wow nothing

If the next page cuts back to Mike and Daisy having a good time, it'd be the funniest shit.

does anyone else see the face

Attached: C2A1A49A-54C6-4661-BBD9-C1404B223FB5.jpg (301x229, 5.2K)

thank you basedrob

You forgot the panel where Lucy suddenly becomes sad and tries to coerce the nearest male character into fucking her (before blaming them for trying to fuck her)

I guess so

Attached: angy.png (800x402, 237.55K)

I thought this chapter was supposed to be a big deal. Some big developments and what not.

Can't say I'm surprised it didn't happen, and yet I'm still disappointed.

threadly reminder that Mike did nothing wrong

There’s still 10 pages left in the chapter.

Could have added her hanging onto Augustus on that panel, good idea. I'll see if I can add it for next page because I didn't save the editable

Attached: 1649245360522.jpg (921x681, 43.6K)

Just hurry up and get to the part where he goes crawling back to Mike for comfort like he didn't just say the shit he said about him
The most frustrating part of this comic isn't that the characters are so flawed, its that their actual flaws are completely unintentional and ignored by the author

What should we call him?

Attached: paulo.png (342x263, 26.43K)

It was called double down. Why would you expect any sort of big change? At most it will be Lucy choosing to remain a psycho while Mike starts getting his shit together with everyone getting sick of Lucy's autism.

She already dropped the ketchup bomb and it ended up amounting to nothing

Make appears to have made a friend...and reactivated Evil Daisy. That's a deviation from our current status quo hell, at least.

It does not.

Smiling Barry

then what happens?

Implying Paulo won't run up the library steps and deck Mike in the face.

Pauɒᑫ

Why the fuck did I wait three days for this

Out of all characters why does Paulo get angry? Why cry and go maniac over a bitch who has done nothing but harm? I just don't understand this webcomic.

Return back to Mike and Daisy having sex now, please

Attached: 10541 - Daisy Kit_(Artist) parody.png (1024x1024, 482.39K)

Polo loves being humiliated and degraded, how many times this bitch has to emotionally ruin him. Plus Lucy is a bitch, I am happy Augustus does not want to fuck her.

Better than paying for the shittiest fast pass ever

>dip my toes in by asking the general if there's a cliffnotes version
>pick and choose individual chapters that hold my interest
>end up going all the way back to the chapter Augustus was introduced
>go back even further for some reason
>
>
>
>read the entire fucking webcomic from start to finish over the weekend
>have been burning for the next thread just to talk about it
It's over for me, bros, I'm addicted to these fucking cats. Can someone please tell me the general reaction to "At least your mother fucking loved you." or even an archive link? I love Paulo and hate Abbey but he had every right to put Paulo in the hospital for that stunt.

Attached: 1615437971598.jpg (462x522, 197.86K)

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1649104940681.jpg (770x542, 131.54K)

wait... why is he naked?

Only himself to blame as she has proven time and time again to just be a colossal bitch. Though I am sure he will somehow spin this as being Mike's fault like with those subfags at the movies

>Paulo was merely pretending not to care but he is still a simp
>Lucy was merely pretending to care but she does not (GIRLBOSS YAS KWEEN)
>Mike and Daisy
I mean it's about baseline for this comic in terms of plot development

You new? If so, the characters are only naked when the context is implied in the comic.

Welcome newfag

sadlucy.party/thread

This is...this is exactly what I asked for but I regret it because now I'm gonna spend the next several hours rereading the comics with the thread's input.
Thank you, curse you.

Attached: 1646602442278.png (890x1010, 1.77M)

Whose your favorite character so far? Give us a tier list, always curious to hear those.

If you mean the comic, both of them fucked up at different points.

Paulo
>Brings up what Mike said at the party when he didn't really have to.
>Prepared to toss Mike under the bus without talking to him or getting his side to make Lucy happy and claims he can get the others to do so as well.
>Underreacts to knowing she tried to kill herself and either doesn't care that much or knew and just didn't confront Mike or anyone beforehand. Either way comes off as an asshole.
>Messes up his point about her latching on to people by basically calling her a slut which would honestly get anyone upset.
>Knows constantly how bad Lucy can be so this shouldn't be surprising.

Lucy
>Flirts with Paulo who was minding his own business and has him walk her home in the first place.
>Claims to want nothing bad to happen to Mike but brings up the question of Paulo being friends with him when anyone with a brain can tell how badly that could have spiraled.
>Will not tell her friends anything. She tells nobody but Augustus anything.
>Says her friends never tried to help her when the comic has proven her wrong multiple fucking times.
>Slapped Paulo. Well that one is up to if you think he deserved it or not.

in short, there's no right person in this. Just two assholes

>first reply in the first archived thread
>Anonymous
>Fri, 22 Jan 2016 13:12:21
>nigga why do people keep reading this
I still don't know... I still don't know.

Attached: enhanced-9092-1522271157-15.jpg (625x625, 64.18K)

The only two actually shit moves here are him backstabbing Mike

For Paulo at least

Is this meant to come off as pathetic and funny? Or is this supposed to be a serious emotional moment? Because the comic is swerving wildly between treating the overwrought emotion as serious, and treating it as humorously pathetic.

Think Paulo's partially angry because he thinks Augustus has been fucking Lucy for a while now? Because Lucy did say "Augustus has given me more, THAN ANY OF YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN ME!". And before that Paulo taunted her asking "if she had went all the way with him"

I think it's supposed to be a serious emotional moment?

No, he just said that to be hurtful just like she's being.

I don't read it I just seethe over this thing getting threads while other stuff is banished to /trash/

Both but Lucy was the instigator both in that she set the stage by intentionally using him to walk her home to get away from the others and escalating things with the "why are you still hanging out with him" bit

user dont you fucking dare make me want to read the comic

Oh dude that's easy
>Elder God tier
David. Come on.
>SSSS tier: Daisy
Best girl, best girlfriend. Flawed but her flaws are more related to her self image versus someone like Lucy who makes her problems other people's problems. The idea of a nice sweet girl frothing at the mouth to be sexualized is also really hot. She would be one of those Tik Tok thots if BCB was set in current times.

S tier: Paulo
Part because WOW, he's LITERALLY ME, and part because I feel like he's had the most growth over the entire comic and winds up being a victim more than just about anyone. I actually got pretty pissed reading a lot of comments on these recent pages because a lot of people try to justify Lucy's treatment of Paulo with going "yeah well he sexualized her and was banging hoes left and right so he doesn't care about her" which is just fucked up since that purple girl and Rachel both rode his dick just to spite Tess, and Rachel saw him being a fucking mess after he learned Lucy left and took him home to fuck him, like, if Paulo is a "sex pest", Lucy is a massive bully.

Anyway he's great, Paulo X Daisy forever

>A tier
Sue is literally too good for anyone else in the comic.

>B tier
Matt, most of the side characters
Augustus. I like his growth and what he does for Lucy but I'm not that into him outside of his role, if that makes sense. He's been great recently though.
>C tier
Lucy, its not that I dislike her, but she's beyond fucked in the head and I have to put myself in the headspace of an actual teenage girl to try to understand the stuff she does. In a story flawed characters, Lucy still stands out as fucked up because her issues affect absolutely everyone while she gives them nothing in return.
>D tier
>E tier
Abbey
>F tier
MIKE. Off the wall batshit insane, deserves to be cucked, I want to see Francis' design so I can draw NTR art my goddamn self. Supposed to be this heartthrob but is completely unlikable. I'm glad Daisy is over him .

I feel your pain, the exact same thing happened to me

Based tier list

And in the next page he cries some more. This is so fucking devoid of content .

Attached: 114-53.png (1280x222, 53.94K)

Mind expanding your reason for Mike? Im curious

In a better-written story, without this ambiguity nonsense, Paulo would be reacting to the absurdity of what Lucy just said by hearkening back to how she threw herself at him back in early volume 2. Augustus has certainly not done more than Paulo and Lucy (quite possibly Taeshi too) is huffing copium at a very high ppm.

Oh and just to add to my point about Paulo, Paulo's entire suave lady's man act is literally just an act. He plays it up because its just what people expect out of him, when he and Daisy were fighting, he would hit on totally random girls just to reinforce Daisy's (and Abbey's) negative image of him.
Someone said in another thread that Paulo's entire persona was crafted just to impress Lucy and I completely believe it because he's not even remotely like this when talking to Daisy.

Attached: 7PhGDP0.png (1355x323, 578.13K)

Why does he need 2 pages worth of crying. the top panel could have been part of the previous page and that alone would have got the point across.

I want to but I have to get ready for work!!! If you're okay with waiting for a few hours I can give a big writeup about my feelings on Mike, please believe me when I say I'll be mulling over it all day.

Based for putting Daisy in S tier. Waifu material indeed.

Attached: Daisylizzy.png (453x673, 396.59K)

This would be a plausible Lucy Bad moment where she's clearly hurting one of her friends with a load of self-serving horseshit to protect her own feelings...were Taeshi not at the helm.

I maintain it, though Paulo's downgrade to living poison is pending.

Attached: Tierlist.png (1100x651, 461.16K)

I'd just think it'd be a great way to create new drama in the comic. Paulo hating Augustus because, he thinks the goth cat is boning Lucy. And create some interesting situations were, Paulo goes to tell Jordan, it confronts Augustus himself about it.

Great!
I dont read the comic so all i know about Mike is that he gets cucked and loves the white cat
Ill keep an eye on these threads
Have a good day

>shedding tears and hitting things
>when two seconds ago you were saying how you were willing to kick Mike out at the drop of a hat
Paulo is just as much of a little bitch as the girls he simps for

>Elder God tier
>David. Come on.

Attached: 1499484333106.gif (360x240, 1.99M)