Be honest with yourselves now, if you were not a fan of Zach or had never known of his work...

Be honest with yourselves now, if you were not a fan of Zach or had never known of his work, would you still watch it or think its good?

Attached: MV5BZjZlNzdjMDUtMzFlNC00ZTYxLTg4YzUtYTRjNTNkMjMxODYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM0MTUzNjA2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1500, 91.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-6WW-xGic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>think its good
Whose good?

Yes and yes. Anything else?

I knew nothing of Zach other than he appeared on OneyPlays (which I have not watched), and I liked Smiling Friends.

i like the humor, it reminds me of the better episodes of family guy

I don't watch OneyPlays and I thought SF was alright

I probably wouldn’t have tried watching right away but this is my type of humor so I’d eventually had checked it out. And my opinion of liking it wouldn’t have changed I don’t think. I thought SF 1 was good but not amazing. Excited for a season 2 and look forward to see both Zach and Michaels careers continue.

I may not have sought it out as much without exposure to the creators, but once watched it, I still would have thought it was hilarious. And I say creators because I had previously liked Cusack's work too.

I have no idea who Zach is and I like Smiling Friends. I like their funny words.

Attached: magic man.jpg (482x480, 37.3K)

I liked Zach in Oneys stuff but the humor of the first season made me want more. Wasnt amazing, just good. If there is a 2nd season I`ll definitely watch it

I have no idea who Zach is or what he does and I watched it. Its pretty good.

I didn't even know who Zack was, or his groupies, when I stumbled across this while searching for an obscure show, and I laughed when watching it

I have no idea who any of those guys are, and I found this show hilarious. Who are they anyway?

Attached: smiling-friends-guy-in-wall.gif (568x640, 241.22K)

I've been a fan of Michael Cusack since his cameo episode on Gēmusetto and had no idea who Zach was outside of one of being one of Oney's friends

I have never heard of this guy before, thought it looked like crap, watched and enjoyed it thoroughly

Had no idea who he was
After watching smiling friends i decided to check oneyplays

I didn't know who Zach was.
I knew about Michael Cusack from YOLO: Crystal Fantasy and Bushworld Adventures, which was actually the selling point to me, not Zach.
I started watching OneyPlays after seeing Smiling Friends because I thought it was funny and figured Zach was a funny guy.

That's exactly what happened with me.

I liked smiling friends before I knew who Zach was. Granted, I had seen the "GET OUT OF MY CAR" video, but I didn't know smiling friends was by the same guy.

I enjoy it, I hadn’t heard of zach or oney or anyone before this show came out. The only guy I knew already knew and recognized was mike stolklasa in the pilot

two old internet cartoonists, Zach (psychicpebbels) and michal cusach.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-6WW-xGic
Zach also guest stars as a lets player on another guys youtube channel at times called Oneyplays

I know nothing about Zach, Smiling Friends is good, OP is a faggot.

The only thing I knew about Zach was that he was the nasally guy from oneyplays and I still thought smiling friends was hilarious

I’ve never seen Psychobebbles yet I still enjoyed it

No, YOU be honest OP: If you were told that Adult Swim was going to release a show that didn't focus on cynicism and/or nihilism of our daily lifes as main themes (e.g. Rick+Morty, Bojack, and every other show) but focused in making people smiling while retaining that Newgrounds humor which you grew up with, would YOU give it a try?

Attached: dude.png (593x470, 154.88K)

I hate that fucking faggot and still think it's a decent show

Yes, I only know of Zach because of this show, was never really a fan of oney plays.

I don't know who Zach is and I love the Smiling Friends.
A friend told me that "You'd find it way funnier if you watched oneyplays" and I told him he's a retard though because watching gameplays is fucking gay.

i dont care about your eceleb garbage and it was good , it make me laugh

>Still think its good?
Yes
>Watch it to begin with?
Honestly not sure, I only watched it because of him and all the memes and spam after the new episodes might could've turned me off

Literally me and I did watch and enjoy it.

I am both of those things because I thought Newgrounds had been dead for over a decade, and Smiling Friends is the best [as] show since Hot Streets.

Yes because I had never heard of the fucking guy until I saw this. And my father's a fan too and doesn't even use the internet.

Thanks user, gotta check it put sometime.

I heard about it on Yea Forums decided to give it a watch, then as a consequence started watching Zach and am now binging a lot of the Oneyplays stuff that has him. I did watch Hellbenders back in the day but I never put two and two together.

I had literally never heard of this man until this show and I thought it was great.

I never heard of Zach before this show and I think it's hilarious

Well the answer is an overwhelming yes, did you get what you were looking for OP?

I watched the pilot with ZERO clue on who Zach was or what was Oneyplays, it was then when then that I found out who they were.

I may have taken a bit to adjust to the humor style, but I think I still would’ve liked it. To me it’s a far closer to the spirit of adult swim than R&M.

yes because it matches my humor to a tee

I'm not a dan of Zach, don't know his work,and still think Smiling Friends is good

I watched it and enjoyed it without any idea of its creators or their online work (still don't). I only started to browse Smiling Friends threads afterward, and that's where I found out these were the same people who made Yolo. I like Smiling Friends, but I adore Yolo.

I like it. never heard of the guy

I don't know if I would still watch it since I'm not really into comedy cartoons but I would still think it's good. Frankly the worst jokes in the show were "in-jokes" like the number 15 meme guy and Charlie going "erm".

Honestly I'd have probably seen it in the april fools pilot and, while ranking it the best of the pilots, probably wouldn't watch it

Nope. Its buzz is pure internet hype around recognizing all the eceleb in it. Forgot about most of it in a week.

I liked when Zach and Michael saw people bring up their NFTs in a Yea Forums thread and they rushed to delete every post about it to pretend it never happened.

Attached: nft.png (598x773, 403.64K)

yolo was better and nobody said shit since it was cusack and not hadel. hadel worked in as many internet celebrities as he could so it was impossible for it not to get shared around. avgn was even in it.

I wasn’t really a fan of him. I’d seem some of his animations over the years but that’s it. I still really liked smiling friends.

Depends, I liked Bushland Adventures too so I might give it a chance but I also think I didn't give Yolo a fairshake until a while after.
I usually don't give Adult Swim shows a chance most the time, but I ended up liking Tigtone and said maybe I should before not giving Lazerwulf and Euthanasia a chance

I've seen like one episode on it from the special broadcast and liked it. I have no idea who Zach is. OP, you sound like a colossal faggot.

I feel like they did this right before NFT became something most people were aware of. This was one of the first times I ever heard someone talk about NFTs.

If I remember correctly, they sold out more or less instantly. I got no problem with people taking these NFT suckers for every cent they're worth, to be honest. Get the fucking bag lol

Pretty much yes

I am a fan of Zach (like 40% of the time at the very least) and I fucking hated it.

But that literally isn't what the fucking show is like

>if you were not a fan of Zach or had never known of his work, would you still watch it or think its good?
I wouldn't watch this fucking garbage either way, fuck you and your shilling Zack! You don't think that I don't know that this is fucking Zack shilling his fucking failed cartoon that barely hit 300k plus views and now you have to "validate" yourself because no sane person would watch YOUR FUCKING NEWGROUNDS SHIT!? FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHOW BITCH!

Attached: Beaten Retard.jpg (506x507, 75.11K)

Dude this braindead youtube comment section meme that smiling friends is about optimism and goodness is so busted and false

The show is still incredibly ugly and nihilistic. People die for no reason, nothing really matters, no one really connects with each other, everything is a filthy crime against nature or just exulting in rottenness and disgusting weirdness

Jokes on you, I didn't know who the fuck Zach was before I watched this show.

I wasn't a fan of Zach. And I knew very little if anything of his work. And I like smiling friends.
So the answer to both those is clearly yes.

I started watching Zach and Oneyplays because of the Smiling Friends pilot

Attached: doom wrong.jpg (365x308, 61.89K)