Remember that time SU of all things depicted civilian firearms ownership and didn't even say anything about it...

Remember that time SU of all things depicted civilian firearms ownership and didn't even say anything about it, just a "yeah, Vidalia has a shotgun and was prepared to use it against potential home invaders"?

Attached: 235434253245.png (1180x1080, 650.67K)

Based

Really what episode

That doesn’t look like a gun

Steven universe has crazy bad art sometimes

Onion Friend

Attached: 234543252345.png (779x769, 503.93K)

Are you retarded?

It's blatantly a shitty 3D model they plastered on top of 2D animation.

It's a very crudely draw SxS

Attached: 2354342532453.jpg (3648x2048, 2.2M)

What do you think it is

Probably one of those retarded leftist views that you can have a gun so long as it's a shot gun that only has a maximum of two shots. Which totally misses the point of the second ammendment being to keep the populous a so well armed that they can act as a personal army to defend itself.

>no trigger discipline

Attached: 1625151809086.png (832x800, 318.28K)

A shotgun for home defense is a pretty mainstream depiction of gun ownership. Nobody but the most ardent anti gun lunatics would object to that

Onions mom is hot

>getting this twisted up over a 5 second joke about a shotgun
letting americans have politics was a mistake

>anti gun lunatics
I don't know who could argue, with honesty, that pro-gun people aren't closer to the moon than the alternative.

I want to bang Vidalia so fucking bad it's unreal. Almost as much as Lars's mom.

>It's a bird it's a plane no it's nman,
Today's lesson is trigger displine vilda
I took care of that home invader for you
Always remember to keep your shotgun close . I can always be summoned if you yell save me from this thread nman now time to go up up and away

Attached: aa71590d9febe7967effe47f9b743634.jpg (600x805, 64.27K)

Based

That was kinda out of place for such a for left showkek

Its very clearly a double barrelled shotgun.

Bro ?

user, please, I can't resist the allure of such a lewd temptress!

Genuinely great character without insane screen time too, I also like the implication she was slightly salty about fucking Marty instead of Greg lol. But this scene made me wonder a few things, Beach City is in a fictionalized Delmarva singular state, does that area have gun laws that would allow this? In a beach Town?

Also, people often complain about the slice of life stuff but when it's tied to the main cast it's actually often really good.

>trigger discipline
She was popping out of cover to potential intruders, give her a break

Attached: Story_For_Steven_065.png (1920x1090, 1.37M)

What conservative paradise do you live in? And what branch of baptist faith must I convert to to move there?

Why do people think Rebecca Sugar is a "leftist", or that this is even a leftist show

The show is pretty disconnected with any real political discussions today, it's mostly about interpersonal life stuff and relationships

The actual political stuff is based on narratives of war and subjugation, and how those things affect people

Especially for something like gun ownership, Rebecca Sugar and most animators of that 2010 gen like whoever made Bee and Puppycat are pretty into Americana in general, niche or common stuff. And nostalgic stuff. "Normal American life" is portrayed as desirable by most because it's the life you have, your understanding

Basically One Piece is way more political and no on even talks about the politics of that show

Well the shear amount of homosex allegories is pretty substantial

Meanwhile, Beware the Batman had to censor its own guns at the last minute.

Attached: Harvey_Dent_gun.png (1368x770, 1.42M)

Every cartoon should have guns.

Attached: Average day in America.webm (960x720, 1.03M)

Honestly the relationship stuff is probably the most competently written parts of the show. The writers really managed to show the importance of interpersonal relationships without worrying about sex and race stuff like a lot of others do.

All one of them? The major relationships explored in the show are Steven and Connie, Greg and Pink Diamond, Pearl and Pink Diamond, Amethyst and Pear, Ruby and Sapphire and later Steven and the Diamonds. Of those, Greg/Pink and Steven/Connie are heterosexual romances, Pearl/Pink is more often a pseudo-familial relationship than a romantic one, same with Pearl/Amethyst. Steven/the Diamonds is outright a familial relationship. Ruby and Sapphire is the only outright homosexual relationship explored in the show for any substantial amount of time.

Granted there were some rando gay side characters thrown in, but the major romance for the side characters was still a hetero pairing. Though I will concede they fucked that up in SU Future.

I know, and I thought that was awesome. That small bit of representation almost makes up for OK KO's skeleton remote episode.

It's not a 3D model, if it was it'd at least be shaped consistently between shots

Based

To be fair, it was more so performative action due to the shooting linked to The Dark Knight Rises. By the time the show came out, everyone forgot about it.

>forced Faggot shit isn’t political now DONT question it bigot
Kys

More and More liberals are for Gun Ownership with the increasing anger and violent threats from the right become more common

How was it forced and why is anything LGBT inherently political.

Based

Gay shit is just presented exactly like this gun scene. There's no real judgement placed on it, it's just kind of there, and the characters themselves don't give a shit.

It's literally just the same generic shotgun they always draw.

Attached: file.png (590x324, 367.95K)

Her finger is bent the opposite way, it's not actually on the trigger.
Seriously wtf is that hand
Nah but guns shouldn't be taboo. At least give us some laser tag cartoon.

aka, a crudely drawn side by side (SxS), despite over/unders having dominated the market for decades.

Nobody cares, /k/.

I care. Thanks /k/.

i would do nasty things to her hair

i like her overalls

If you don't parade your gun around in public and constantly screech about how you're oppressed because someone is throwing around the idea of maybe making a little harder to buy a gun, nobody gives a shit if you have a gun. Stop acting like a victim

It's le assault rifles and le concealed carry handguns that gungrabbers get their panties in a twist over. Keeping shotguns at home isn't really a big concern for them.

Attached: 1620202985.jpg (1470x1916, 423.45K)

Yeah, this guy gets it. Outside of a few urban areas gun ownership is incredibly common. I live in a county that has gone blue for the past 30 years and I don't know a single household that doesn't have at least one gun. Yet, you would think gun ownership is rare because only a few dipshits who have made it their identity actually bring it up with any regularity.

I can hear the music.

>forced

Lol it's her show, what do you think "force?" Is? Even your God E;R was more concerned about perceived plot failures and failed metaphor than muh gay people go back and ban Star Trek

>/pol/user watching SU

Attached: a-clockwork-orange-19710872.jpg (580x326, 32.37K)

I liked the idea that greg fucked vidalia and amethyst before vidalia met yellow tail

Attached: E9F44F3E-C86A-4C3E-8828-C7E169FAE44C.jpg (300x300, 18.32K)

this was actually a real good episode and probably the last time Onion was a kind of good character

That pic is how i feel whenever i see those awful crank call bumpers in between disney channel shows

I think because half the joke is that she’s some white bread, aging art hoe who has no sense of what real danger is.

Boomer hippies are some of the most heavily armed, pro castle doctrine people in the country,

groomer cartoon

Attached: 1648768447044.png (590x700, 394.92K)

Do we even ever see a policeman in that monster-infested shithole? I think the only time we do is when Pearl lets them eat her dust on their way to that party in that episode where Pearl meets pseudo-Rose and tries human things. And even if the police did come, they can't do shit in a town under the protection of aliens.

>more traps and shemales
>but also more tomboys turned into disgusting boys
Eh, it does as much good as bad.

What are the pros/cons of SxS vs Over Under?

>expecting trigger discipline from a complete amateur who believes she currently being robbed/invaded/some fuckery is going on

Attached: 1644274689715.gif (171x167, 1.21M)

As much as i hate SJWs and their brand of purity culture i also hate right wing hicks and their desire to turn the country into a backwards theocracy. Fuck all prudes on either end of the political spectrum

Attached: 4BB8421F-9313-40E3-BE12-C3023A992215.jpg (1033x733, 76.54K)

ok groomer

Attached: 1649376091958m.jpg (580x1024, 56.17K)

This. If your kid turns gay from watching cartoons, 1) he was already gay, who are you kidding and 2) It's your own fault for letting him watch it, a parent should filter their child's consumption, not a company's production.

I don't groom, I only coom.

The biggest difference most people would say is related to the sighting plane. with a SxS you are looking between two barrels, so you are never looking directly down one. With an O/U you are looking directly down both barrels. Though in reality that difference doesn't really amount to much and is more of a myth. Beyond that, O/Us generally have stiffer and heavier barrels which can help reduce recoil, though for a field gun I would prefer a lighter gun as the difference in recoil is fairly negligible with proper form. I think it just happened to become trendy and its what we are stuck with now. Maybe it was easier to manufacture, part of the reason double barrels are among the most expensive guns you can get is because aligning two barrels is takes a lot of precision and more hand fitting than a gun that can be entirely machined. Maybe that was slightly easier to achieve with stacked barrels.

Remember when we could post Bridget threads on Yea Forums and Yea Forums without someone posting a bunch of wojaks?
2016 elections really fucked this site up.