Infinity Train

This man did nothing fucking wrong.

Attached: 3ADAE6B1-B5A8-40A4-A245-9D73F5E4AAF7.jpg (500x500, 23.05K)

Literally who

Yes he did but the black bitch should be dead too

rejected redemption, killed the only parental-figure for an unstable child, mindraped his best friend, took over their group and became even more tyrannical, decided to go for one last backstab and having a terrible fashion sense
I hope I haven't forgotten anything

I agree with you OP. He was an angel too good for this world.

Neither deserved to die, but Simon screwed himself over by refusing to admit he was wrong.

the one and only thing he did wrong was not have rough gay sex with Jesse

Attached: 0E4E1A69-B791-4D9E-A209-254FD55AF5DE.jpg (130x149, 5K)

You see, here's the thing, book 2 had a very happy ending considering lake had many chances to die, if book 3 had continued in the same way it would have been boring but it would be fine, now with deaths and a darker story book 3 It would have obviously stood out, but the main problem is that things feel half-done and unfair, if they killed or spared both of them I bet no one would complain so much about book 3

You'd almost have a point if a single thing you said was actually done correctly in book 3

>unstable child
That thing is not real or a child. It is a fucked up digital experiment made by a broken woman who was trying to recapture the happiness of her youth but fucked it up and made a bunch of turtles instead so now there’s this glitching bitchy computer program that cries all the fucking time and screams MY TUBBBBAAA inbetween turning into some ugly ass beaked fuck that won’t stop squealing god fuck that ugly little shit

This fucking season killed the series. It’s bullshit how the writers fucked over Simon’s character in comparison to grace

He's an interesting character. A victim of Grace's selfishness and a victim of his own inability to move past his trauma. He lost all trust in Grace, but was willing to pour his heart out to Amelia who hurt him most of all.

>This man did nothing fucking wrong.
No but yes, yet also no.

Attached: 161197420342.png (1161x657, 1.01M)

>The rich kid who caused everything got to live while the mentally ill broke kid she roped into her system got to eat shit and die

I know you want to fuck him OP but he did a lot of things wrong.

Fuck Simonfags!
This is now a Tulip thread!

Attached: 1581475101986.png (1000x2700, 781.83K)

He did plenty wrong, but the writers room did even worse to him.

>A victim of Grace's selfishness
Apparently not since Grace literally says he wasn't her responsibility in the last episode, and gets to live while he dies.

his buddy caused all of that

Close Enough funnily enough did Book 3 better
>Candice, the main kid character from the series, forms a chaotic "no rules, fuck adults" cult out of learning the wrong lesson
>everyone follows her and worships her teachings
>she finds out this was all wrong and tries to tell everyone about it
>second in command hates this so she turns against her, out of her own insecurities and emotional problems
>Candice fights her ex-friend, until said friend almost falls down to her doom, but Candice saves her at the last minute
>Candice even points out how hypocritical it would be to have the cult leader learn the lesson but let a victim of her teachings die
>Candice gets grounded for what she's done

Attached: close enough candice cult leader.jpg (834x503, 83.66K)

literally all of those are a result of 3 other characters the show portray as heroes.
Except the fashion sense, that is 100% on him.

I haven't watched Close Enough so if this is real I will laugh my ass off
Owen got BTFO by Mordecai

Season 3 Episode 2B "Candice Candice Revolution", it's on Kimcartoon

you forgot.. be french

This
All of Simon's main fuck ups were also some of the hackiest scenes ive ever seen
I legit laughed after he killed Tuba and then they showed thunder clapping to let you know that scene was super duper evil and scary
how the fuck was anyone supposed to take that seriously

>legit laughed after he killed Tuba and then they showed thunder clapping to let you know that scene was super duper evil and scary
and they did it twice. That's what made it laughable, it's like he was Thor and he manifested storms whenever he did something evil. Like they try to take themselves so seriously yet do goofy shit like that.

>That's what made it laughable, it's like he was Thor and he manifested storms whenever he did something evil. Like they try to take themselves so seriously yet do goofy shit like that.
I randomly thought Simon was somehow gaining lightning powers that are tied to negative emotions, like he was going to become a greater antagonist in a later season.

Imagine how good his bussy would be if he really did have lightning powers

The horror.

correct
/thread

Holy Shit
>Candice with a parce (lindsay?)
>We can do whatever we want
>You said we could do whatever we wanted
>I was wrong
>The blonde girl who has a fucking ORIGAMI SWAN on her head that only appears before the fight (yes I watched at that whole part)
>The way the second-in-command speaks in general (especially as how rule and null sound the same)
With the storyboards of the book 2 dvd you can tell that part of the crew of regular show was still there, why would quintel do something like that? Why dedicate an entire episode to make fun of owen, is working with him worse than watching his show?
>chamomill autonimis zone
Holy Based.

He's a white male so its justified to make him eat shit

She told him he wasn't her responsibility because he was past the point of being reasoned with. He didn't want the truth, he didn't want an apology, and he didn't want to heal. He just wanted blood.

Don't lie, he did everything wrong but that's where his allure comes from

Attached: 139.png (1079x720, 568.86K)

I want to protect child Simon from his fate

Simon is a cute. CUTE!

Attached: 1624215169029.jpg (1768x1200, 233.26K)

Simon is in a better place now, get over it

Book 4 anniversary on the 15th, say something nice about them.

Attached: 0986412.png (1329x926, 1.43M)

Kino
Waifufaggots can suck my dick

Dude. Did you seriously have to cuss? This isn't Yea Forums tone it down.

Simon did everything wrong and brought about his own bad end. People(rightly) claim that Grace was bad as he was, but Grace backed down when she realized she was wrong. Simon kept doubling down even after learning they were in the wrong.

How is being dead better than being alive?

Choose your Simon

Attached: Simon_036.png (1804x533, 995.88K)

>How is being dead better than being alive?
Look around

Attached: eab.png (684x576, 117.82K)

Classic Simon

Attached: 1647795666032.png (846x916, 52.95K)

>Best cars
>Best puzzles
>Best sense of time
>Best car to characterisation relation
>Best emotional dilemma
Feels good to be a B4chad

Attached: tumblr_5e00ced42ae594a7c95cdeb3c9894fd7_64783794_640.jpg (640x640, 70.81K)

>129913667
>Best cars
>Best puzzles
I'll agree with you on that, the only bad car is the one with the giant baby pig, but come on is J.K. simmons. but in any case it is obvious that this is due to....
>Best sense of time
>Best car to characterisation relation
>Best emotional dilemma
like book 1 the story of book 4 is basically a simple story that loses a bit to the spotlight with the lore of the train and amelia, a divorce or a fight with a friend is not as intense as an existential crisis or a cult.

Attached: FPch2vIUYAIxU8O.jpg (2048x1380, 370.17K)

Best couple

Attached: 92487576_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x900, 298.78K)

hello fellow jesslake enjoyer

Attached: FPyjxbCWUCAI4wz.jpg (1899x2048, 550.97K)

Tulip is my daughterfu. I would never dare have sexual thoughts about her.

Jesslake appreciators, assemble!

Attached: 6qgis0im4vi61.jpg (640x658, 63.11K)

He should have wheeled hazel while grace was sleeping

Worst denizens tho

I could be up all night doing this

Attached: tumblr_a50fb83280cf4a3fdec644d55d0c5f84_76024082_2048.jpg (2048x1727, 593.43K)

The one on the right has nice hands

And he wasn't wrong to feel so to the bitch who kept him stuck on the train.

>Candice with a parce (lindsay?)
what does this mean?

This is literally the same art style as morale orel.

Attached: EuN72kXXUAM_jWE.png (403x480, 187.29K)

would fug Ryan

Attached: Mh98dffs4528zg.png (1751x1336, 81.92K)

Fuckin' cunt

There’s a character who did even less wrong

Attached: EA445194-C105-4700-BCFB-5B176E316011.png (1895x981, 856.06K)

metal girl just want some apache cock, what is his problem?