Gunnerkrigg Court

>Some times

gunnerkrigg.com/

Attached: 00002609[1].jpg (600x849, 214.71K)

>you know
Oh Annie, I just know.

Pack up and go home guys, comics over, Loup won the Anniebowl

Attached: gkc inside you there are two dogs.png (551x561, 391.02K)

So does Annie know or does Annie... KNOW?

Do Kats robot bodies have superior genitals to humans? Can they change size and shape on demand, and vibrate? Can they reproduce?

>when she doesn't smell like the paints

Attached: unknown.png (353x321, 172.54K)

O-kay...

>I have some wood for you, Antimony
>Oh? What kind is it?
>Knotty Pine

More important, can they turn into dogs?

If Loup fucks Annie, is it double vaginal cause it's technically two dicks even though they're fused together?

What is it with white girls and dog-fucking?

no you idiot

The boring answer is they're probably just regular organic junk since the goal is to become humans.

Fucking called it lads. I told you dawgs. The knot IS confirmed. I don't know how we got here or why but the wild ride is about to begin

Jerrek does not in any way remind me of Ysengrin.

I'VE WAITED MORE THAN A DECADE TO SEE THIS RED HEAD BITCH CHOKE ON DOG COCK

YEEEEESSSSSSS

la la la la la don't stop now you gotta
knot the dog

>red head
>red rocket
they were made for one another

Calm down Imma

"I recognize that knot" intensifies...

The only reason she's still draw wearing clothes there is for artistic lisence

You faggots are too horny to realize Annie is just doing what Surma did to Rey. She is just teasing and seducing him to lower his guard. She will never fuck him. All fire elementals are the same

Attached: 00000791.jpg (600x849, 212.15K)

Oh so that’s why he has green eyes while loup is usually red/black. Guessing the human form is more Ysengrin

Loup takes what he wants though. The cycle is coming to a close. Annie has played with fire once too often.

Coyote said loup will die. Not Annie.

Loup is just an incel, all he can do is throw tantrums and be pathetic

Attached: 00000402.jpg (600x849, 193.02K)

Those looks. They scream "let us fuck like we own the place".
Technically they do own the place now that the big fishes are leaving and that the Forest has been spilled over the Court like a messy facial.

>dog fucking and making ysengrin a romantic thing
Why tom

>all of the past chapters in the forest now go from wholesome father figure replacement to weird incestuous vibes

Always were

That's what a dead mother, having ties to the unseen and macabre, a lesbian best friend and a very absent father (even now) will do to someone who had the most fun in a forest living among her childhood tales' heroes and myths.

Attached: unknown-41.png (1280x644, 572.26K)

Toms degenerate wife has encouraged him to release all his repressed horny into the comic

Why couldn't we have Jones grooming instead of Ysengrin grooming

God I know right?
It's great.

Based

Cringe

Attached: Annie cute face.png (240x240, 77.34K)

Why not both?

>Annie's crush was actually Ysengrin all along
Amazing

>Two Annies is dead forever
>But Annie taking the knot is confirmed
GOD DAMN IT I'LL TAKE IT

It's a bittersweet 'victory'. A consolation prize.
If Court Annie was still around, she could get with Rey while Forest Annie gets Loup!

what the absolute fuck is this and who made it?

Jesus christ, now I'm remembering the time Coyote wiped out memories Ysengrin had with Annie and how it was implied that had happened before.
Imagine being Annie and sharing some intimate moment with Ysengrin on one trip to the forest only to come back next time and have him acting like he doesn't remember it.

And she is still on coyote's side to this day.
Annie is an awful person.

Do you think she was aware that Coyote was doing that? Huh?

Maybe Ysengrin needs to have a deeply intimate moment with Annie to bring his memories back? He's in Loup with Coyote right now, maybe something really powerful could dislodge those memories?

Ysengrin is dead user. He's deader than Coyote

She is, now.
Yet she still listens to him like there's no other choice.

They can't be brought back like that, considering Coyote literally pulled them entirely out of his head. They got "returned," I think, when Ysengrin fucking ate Coyote if I'm interpreting the scene correctly and how he acts later when Annie makes Loup reconstitute him for a bit.

Loups reminiscing on their memories together right now, I think he remembers

out of fairness, coyote essentially got ntr'd thrice and surma/annie was heavily involved in all of the situations
really in his position it's understandable even if being a jackass, annie is the problem if she's not doing it out of directly expressed pity, which clearly isn't the case

Well shit, I'm just gonna say that I want them to fuck then!

It's still not really registering to me, but we literally memed the knot into existence

No we did not. It was obvious from the start. The knot created the meme not the other way around.

Other way around, the knot was always a genuine serious possibility so it evolved into a meme.

The moment the knot became a real possibility.

Attached: 028f3e66f2ec63707d7f11dbcdef219a.jpg (600x845, 103.94K)

You have no idea what that "look" looks like, incel

Reynard feels like the biggest weird shit from the early comic to now. It's almost unbelievable that Reynard would ever behave like that to Annie. It's not just that he's yet another father figure to her, but more that he's completely lost that vulgar, crass edge as time went on. Reynard in the Coyote comic is the voice of empathy and observation, and he's generally got more gravitas and an air of well put togetherness to him now.

I'll have to reread it, again, but it does to my memory seem like something Tom decided just wasn't going to work in the comic any more and dropped it without really treating it like character development. Increasingly Reynard's backstory becomes more about making a monumental mistake and us slowly learning what he's "really" like, rather than him have grown from who we saw in the beginning to who we see now. Not a lot of room to make snide jokes about lesbians or act like a casual flirt to Annie. He's still involved in gags and comedy, but not this kind any more.

Attached: 0026.jpg (679x936, 220.23K)

>the biggest weird shit
should be "weird shift," but I guess it's still a coherent thought

Attached: then he fucks the fire.jpg (191x233, 18.92K)

He was in his doll form a lot of the time back then and it's been mentioned that it has an effect on his personality.

Attached: 00001279[1].jpg (600x849, 157.55K)

I mean, yeah, obvously. Rey isn't a very consistent character, but he's the comic's most popular character, so he can't go around being a horndog to underage girls.
Also, a lot of early gunnerkrigg stuff was scrapped because it was just copying other things, mostly anime, like Bleach, where Rey was from (Kon) and Tom just stopped being interested in it I guess. If only he'd scrapped the norn chapter, too.