Lawsuit incoming

Lawsuit incoming

Attached: 1E62A603-C282-4AC9-AD7C-EAA61A0517B4.png (750x1022, 741.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BG9MFD4VmU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly I want people to keep fanning the flame that is Penders just so we can see him fail so miserably.

But

Wasn't the whole 'sonic rides tails' airplane' thing from the games, before he started writing the comics?

Penders is a retard user, they're feeding his ego

Sonic 3 Intro, released February 2, 1994.
youtube.com/watch?v=7BG9MFD4VmU

Penders first ever Sonic comic is from April 1994.

I'm all for this. This concept is literally a level in one of the games, and it's been used in other Sonic things as well, it's definitely not Pender's creation. But goddamn I hope he really goes off the edge with this.

>see Penders bitching about the movie stealing Enerjak
>think it's just Penders being his usual self
>go see the movie
>the Master Emerald pretty much just makes you Enerjak
He might actually have something here

Penders screams that everyone steals his ideas as he has no original ideas of his own.
Look at anything he previously released and all of it can be traced back to past games, other Sonic media, or non-Sonic media as inspiration.

EVERYTHING is Pender's creation.

Attached: it's over sega loses.png (583x308, 57.39K)

Lol ametimutts complain about stuff in a game made by Japanese as their copyright lmao fucking shameless ignorant and cultureless subhumans

Pretty sure Enerjak is based on a boss fight in the games.

It's a film made by Americans.
Are you blind or just stupid?

Penders never played the game.

Hell, he didn't even read the issues in Archie that weren't his own.

>129898521

Attached: (You).gif (480x238, 443.4K)

Yes. But that's the fun.
Penders is delusional

Golly gee wiz! It's almost as if the concept was entirely lifted off the game where those characters originated from!

Yeah, and people have been using "Simba" as a shorthand for "lion" since before Osamu Tezuka was born, but that hasn't stopped the whining from ignorant Kimba "fans".

I’m 99% sure it’s anons sending him these comparisons to ignite a lawsuit.

It's amazing how this man's mind works, I love him

Will he ever release his "graphic novel"? He has been talking about it for years.

>literally from the video game
He got nothing

Attached: index.png (268x188, 8.84K)

reminder

Attached: bonbons_sahnebonbons-2x.png (471x1024, 481.14K)

I'm not going to explain the nuances of the situation to you. You're done.

Attached: Penders bros.png (720x1227, 216.37K)

Wrong. Penders invented that concept and they used it in the games later. He's the real brains behind the Sonic franchise.

Attached: 5d271b5c8e88c9893d0567b7054721b1.png (1275x715, 319.8K)

This is pretty much the exact same type of comparison being made between Kimba and Lion King.
They take a random shot from a 52 (+ 26 with the sequel) episode anime (around 30 hours, given or taken worth of material) and search for a similar one in a 88 minutes movie.
No scene context, No explanation of what came before or after, nothing.

>they're feeding his ego
At this point, I'm honestly wondering if his "fans" are actual fans or just people who are so desperate to see him fall they are trying to feed him anything in order to make him sue Paramount.

The Master Emerald powering up characters is nothing new, though.

Attached: WhiteLionIsARipOff.jpg (2220x1080, 610.27K)

why are sonic autists so insane

People grossly misinterpret the Kimba stuff. The same retards who say Atlantis is a ripoff of Nadia. There are definitely instances of burgers ripping off foreign stuff because no one will call them out, but those really aren't ones.

Besides, Atlantis is more of a ripoff of the original Stargate movie than anything else.

What this user said. Penders works through time, see?
Even if someone created it before he was even born, the instant Penders copi-, I mean, creates something, that thing retroactively become his sole creation.

If you play sonic games, you have to be retarded. On par with bronies.

Enerjak is the coolest, and most lore-friendly, super form in all of Sonic media anyway.

Are you this dense? We already know, that's why it's funny

He's a yuro, it's definitely stupid.
Nah, back in the Genesis days they were known as peak shit. Owners of other consoles were jealous. Ripoffs were numerous. 2D Sonic was king of the heap.

Attached: 1434128773179.jpg (200x200, 58.97K)

This Ken Penders guy... QRD?

>why are sonic autists so insane
user, user... this is a Penderfag we are talking about, they are the cream of the crap when it comes to Sonic related insanity.

Sonic is retarded. You're probably retarded too.

Maybe, but you're unquestionably underage.

Sonic is a blue hedgehog who likes to run fast and follows his heart
if you hate that in of itself, you have no soul

You know what is funny?
A few months/years ago, waaay before the sequel was even announced, Penders defended on how his "Knoo'cklis" (or however that shit is written) was a completely different and original character (because HE was a dad, Knuckles not, mind you), way more complex than Knuckles himself, so he didn't need the red enchilada...
And now that Knuckles popularity is back in shape and he is in the spotlight... suddenly, Knuckles would be perfect for his little project.

Don't listen to them Penders, SUE!

Attached: 34523.png (860x520, 324.32K)

You're the best

Attached: 1638915269547.jpg (949x580, 175.88K)

Not all heroes wear red shoes

Perfect

Hey is it okay if I download this picture and make it my desktop background? It goes very hard.

>Used to write official sonic comics in the 90s
>Made a lot of OC characters (mainly echidnas)
>tries to copyright these characters
>gets sued by Archie Comics
>Wins
>Gets fired
>Comic has to be rebooted to remove all his OCs
>also sues a Sonic DS game at one point
>Has claimed for years to be writing a new comic with his OCs but barely anything has come of it
>Currently considering suing Paramount Pictures because he thinks the Sonic 2 movie infringes his copyrights

a quick rundown barely scratches the surface, but to start
>author of some of the sonic archie comics
>sued archie comics for fukl custody of all his creations/ ideas
>thinks he owns echidnas and knuckles as concepts
>drew tickle fetish art of sonic characters and tried to pass it off as political commentary about trump or some shit
>authored the infamous "how to draw anime" book

Thats just getting started on this mans high octane spergery, however

Attached: FDKOPk3XMAAQ5kP.jpg (3560x2248, 2.22M)

I really think this is more of acoincidence, for a couple reasons. One, Mecha Sonic got powered up by the Master Emerals in Sonic 3+K, so Pensers didn't invent that concept. And two, it's just kind of an obvious thing to come up with? The movie pretty heavily takes from SA1's echidna lore with them being tribal warriors so it's really not much of a leap to having them use the Master Emerald too. It really feels like the sort of thing anyone could come ho with.

Attached: Chortling.jpg (1006x1074, 395.97K)

I didnt draw it, it was in the last thread about this
that got jannied cause jannies are souless faggots

> It really feels like the sort of thing anyone could come ho with.

Penders even got uppity when he heard knuckles had a father in the movie. Like he has some kind of copyright on giving characters fathers.

>Former Archie Sonic comic writer
>In charge of the Knuckles spin-off, which he turned into his personal fanfiction due to low policing on the character from Archie and Sega's part
>Left Archie (or was fired, can't remember) and was replaced with, arguably, more competent writers who took what he wrote, and turned it into something actually good
>Around 2008-2009 discovered that, due to a management screw-up, his original contract was lost, thus in 2009 he copyrighted the stories he wrote
>Got sued by Archie, but due to the management incompetence, Penders managed to acquire the rights to his stories (and, by extension, the character he made that debuted in them)
>Tried to sue EA over 2008's Sonic Chronicles, because Nocturnus Clan were "too similar" to his Dark Legion
>Case got thrown out of court due to statue of limitations, but still meant anything related with Chronicles could never be touched again under the risk of Penders making a scene (which is too annoying and the game not popular enough to make it worth it)
>His lawsuit against Archie caused a major reboot, oficially called the "Super Genesis Wave" but unoficially known as "The Pendering", in which every thing he did for the comic was retconned out of existance
>Became the single most hated author ever related to the Sonic franchise
>Spends years making outrageous claims like that he made Sonic popular in America, or that he could fix everything the current writers are doing, while promoting his "completely original" graphic novel project
>Now believes Paramount copied from him for the Sonic 2 movie and wants to sue
Whether Penders is just a troll who feeds on the Sonic Fandom seething over his statements, is actually delusional about his supposed "importance" in the Sonic fandom... or has gradually falled into that delusional due to playing the trolling game for so long, is up to you to decide.

If I missed something, or got a fact wrong... please feel free to point it out and correct it.

>Ken Panders

Attached: nah 2.png (799x654, 414.94K)

>Whether Penders is just a troll who feeds on the Sonic Fandom seething over his statements, is actually delusional about his supposed "importance" in the Sonic fandom... or has gradually falled into that delusional due to playing the trolling game for so long, is up to you to decide.
In my experience copyright trolls like Ken almost always have some kind of inflated ego fueling their bullshit

Why does sonic look like a sultry slut in every screencaps I see

I mean, he apparently somehow has the rights to Anti-Sonic/Scourge despite not originating Sonic, the concept of evil alt-universe characters, or Scourge's color scheme or name.

>Anti-Sonic
It's all a huge legal mess, but as far as I understand it: He has the rights to the story where Anti-Sonic debuted, thus he has the rights to the Anti-Sonic introduced there.
However, because he doesn't have the rights to Sonic, he can't legally use the character without taking the "Sonic" part of it.

Whether he owns Scourge or not is a long debate, because he claims that, because the character is his Anti-Sonic, but with a paintjob, he owns it too... even if was not even involved in its conception.
It is a debate, because we only have his word on the matter (Unlike Anti-Sonic where, apparently, there are papers documenting it). Whenever actual evidence is asked, he refused to provide it with claims of "would endanger my legal standing".

>claims of "would endanger my legal standing"
Which really means that he's full of shit and probably only gotten away with what he could because of the tattered, rotting flag that is the copyright laws and the legal system as a whole; not because he genuinely owns any of it

Wait wait wait wait, Penders was the one behind that shit? Holy fuck.

Oh, I don't really buy his claims to Scourge and have my doubts about how well his claim to Anti-Sonic would stand up against a competent legal team; it's more that the fact that character concepts clearly predated his own creations with similar elements hasn't prevented him from "winning" in the past. So simple logic as used by won't work to dissuade him from a lawsuit.

Basically everyone regardless if they liked the Archie comics or not wants this dude to get fucked.

Based autist bro has a Crack Down pfp. Based af.

>At this point, I'm honestly wondering if his "fans" are actual fans or just people who are so desperate to see him fall they are trying to feed him anything in order to make him sue Paramount.
We live in an autist fucks up another autist world here, user.

Attached: ;lvhj.,jv,.gif (498x384, 1.03M)

kek, Penders btfo

that's beautiful

Attached: kenshiro_crying.jpg (639x595, 83.09K)

oh my God guys, we got the next John K right here